Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,704 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' (88845 Views)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by armadeo(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
I've checked up the videos and have no doubt that this Pataki guy is a lunatic on the lose.

Even more worrisome is the crowd that comes to be entertained by his lunacy.

WTF I'd the state government doing about this miscarriage of justice.

This should be handled by the state government if the LG is too timid or powerless to be of use.

Just imagine the barbaric nature of things going on there.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by armadeo(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
riczy:
If u read d entire story dt means u are part of d problem we av in dis country with unnecessary patience

I read it. It didnt take upto 5 minutes.

You just look at the length and give up. (Though there's a lot of repetition to make it longer which I blame the author for ).
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by armadeo(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2020
Askay:
I'm from Niger state and a bit acquainted with his activities and though he claims to do wonders and his multitude of followers believe just rightly so, he or his followers never claim he is a prophet but a man of God.
Let's be guided please!

Really?

Is there s difference?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by Sammybenzino: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2020
Nawao this Hausa people sef
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Poverty and ignorance are worst virus than any virus
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by simeoneh: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
KayCee92:
All I need is a synopsis so I can comment appropriately grin grin. Am not lazy, I just tire cheesy grin

Aswear when e no be novel I dey read
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by donnie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Christianity grin
SMH angry
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by donnie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by Askay: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
armadeo:

Really?

Is there s difference?
The title 'prophet' is too weighty and revered for any one to be addressed in this age. Islamic wise, it is impossible now for any one to attain, we may have men of God but never a prophet again.
Thanks!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by ContractKiller: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
grin This one is almost as stupid as the Arabian one.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by SandraJane: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Madibah:
Many things are happening
I don tire for this country
SARS dey kill
Religion dey Sermons brainwash
Tribalism dey expand

Mr President has proven to be deaf
We seff we no go hear
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by armadeo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
Askay:

The title 'prophet' is too weighty and revered for any one to be addressed in this age. Islamic wise, it is impossible now for any one to attain, we may have men of God but never a prophet again.
Thanks!

And who bestows the title if I may ask?

Prophet and man of God who decides?

Asking purely for enlightenment purposes.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by HallaDaTruth: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2020

Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by revenge001: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by Askay: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
armadeo:

To my understanding, prophets are choosen by divine mandate-God appoints them and provide signs for humans to know they are His, they usually carry a divine message and/course. Anybody with a certain degree of devortion and chemistry to God/god{s} can be said to be a man of God/god{s}.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' by Askay: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
armadeo:

To my understanding, prophets are choosen by divine mandate-God appoints them and provide signs for humans to know they are His, they usually carry a divine message and/course. Anybody with a certain degree of devortion, acceptance and chemistry to God/god{s} can be said to be a man of God/god{s}.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.