Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,283 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) (37599 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Notorious Robber Gunned Down By SARS Operatives In Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Thomthom(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Mr man this reform agenda you've been pushing is pure BS , who wants to reform them ?
Pope Francis ?
LAPD ?
NYPD ?
Interpol ?
What exactly is there to renovate in a completely dilapidated building with a faulty foundation ...if you have any friend who is in the SARS operations , or a member of your
family , start go fund me for him secretly cos he's about to lose his terrorist job !!!!!
How will he loose his job now... Are they not civil servant or public servant.. The only thing that can happen to them is to go and sit down in the office and wait for monthly salary.. till retirement come
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kojiek: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angrykidd:

East- Enugu,Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Imo
South- Akwa Ibom,Cross River,Rivers,Bayelsa,Edo,Delta...
So Bayelsa too is eastern Nigeria following your analogy right?
There's absolutely no explanation you'll give that will make you seem reasonable.
You made a mistake,it's as simple as that.

Know it that South-east zone (which comprises Abia, Ananbra, Ebonyi Enugu & Imo states) is different from Eastern region of nigeria which is made up of Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Ananbra, Bayelsa, Cross river, Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers & Imo states. Go and read about the regional system in Nigeria, and get yourself acquinted with facts.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kojiek: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
so what about the old Eastern Region,
Good question. You guys should answer it. Be it SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-WEST or SOUTH-SOUTG they are all in the Southern part of Nigeria. Una no do histry/govt for sec sch. Na wao! Make una go research abeg.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by shyblings(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
you're right..
My bone of contention in this matter is the word South South, it makes us look like a fool,
But I disagree with the highlighted, Eastern Region of Nigeria, according to geography is made up of
Nasarawa
Taraba
Benue
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Cross River
Akwaibom
Rivers
Some parts of Kogi, plateau and Adamawa.

Imagine calling people of Northern Cross Rivers, South Southerners and call people of Southern Abia, South Easterners, don't you see there's a flaw in the construction of Nigeria's geo political zones.

Yes those northern states will hqve to be part of the east which I have said earlier but my question to u is; where will be the south of Nigeria if we are to go by geography? Oga, those states(South- East, South-West, South-South) are all in the southern part of Nigeria according to the Map that's why the "South" comes first before adding the East and West to it. It's no rocket science

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kojiek: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lastmankc:
That guy is not from East
May be he is from the West?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by shyblings(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kojiek:

Good question. You guys should answer it. Be it SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH-WEST or SOUTH-SOUTG they are all in the Southern part of Nigeria. Una no do histry/govt for sec sch. Na wao! Make una go research abeg.

This is what I'm trying to make them understand, they are all Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Chyma231(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Action Governor
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Pharaohny: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Mr man this reform agenda you've been pushing is pure BS , who wants to reform them ?
Pope Francis ?
LAPD ?
NYPD ?
Interpol ?
What exactly is there to renovate in a completely dilapidated building with a faulty foundation ...if you have any friend who is in the SARS operations , or a member of your
family , start go fund me for him secretly cos he's about to lose his terrorist job !!!!!

You dey mind am someone that is crazy

1 Like

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Pharaohny: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Abolish SARS B4 THEY KILL NIGERIA
THEY ARE KIDNAPPERS
ARMED ROBBERS
CULTISTS
BANDITS
CATTLE RUSTLERS
SADIST
RAPIST
KILLERS
RITUALIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
shyblings:

Yes those northern states will hqve to be part of the east which I have said earlier but my question to u is; where will be the south of Nigeria if we are to go by geography? Oga, those states(South- East, South-West, South-South) are all in the southern part of Nigeria according to the Map that's why the "South" comes first before adding the East and West to it. It's no rocket science
the real southern states of Nigeria according to geography are
Akwaibom state
Rivers State and
Bayelsa state.

Imagine Edo South South hahahaha, wonders shall never seize to exist,
Abia State can comfortably fit in the so called South South than Edo and cross River states
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Roozzaay(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
why this thing too dey pain una??
E no pain me, just curious to know when Rivers become East
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
Roozzaay:

E no pain me, just curious to know when Rivers become East
yes they were in East.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
That is the truth

People way dey forcefully search your phone without your permission are capable of kidnapping..
Forcing you down to the atm machine to withdraw money for them or else they shoot you

We edolites suffer for sars hand sha
Sotey fear nor dey let boys drive their car again
Even when we still enter public transport...them go stop the motor say make boys come down..
But now we niggarrrs are free...for three days now. I can move about with my iPhone 11 and Samsung
s9plus with no fear ..endsars..or we killsars.
lol
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wike my man
The odogwu of the east

All the way from lag
I throw away weed for you oh
"Odogwu" of South South and not East.
Stop claiming something that is not yours.
When these people started, Sunny Neji, Tuface Idibia and many more famous Nigerians from other tribes whose name sounds similar to your tribe, you guys claimed they are from your region and tribe.
Na una way be that.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Uae01Dirham: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
How can they be there with all these protest going on?

You are not sure bro .
airoport:

They are always there. N5m daily cash I heard.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by FullBlastLight: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Wike my man The odogwu of the east
All the way from lag I throw away weed for you oh
Oh, u too they carry weed?
How dt one tek be beta thing nah?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Benega9(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
them go believe
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Kaybenny(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Wike my man The odogwu of the east
All the way from lag I throw away weed for you oh
which east? look your map well ooo. Southern pikin wey sabi
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Wetin be dis now cheesy
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

What's does atiku know about sars I ask you except join your band wagon for cheap acceptance. Has he or members of family been intimidated. Where is his knowledge from experience. The majority of youth in this protest has never been intimidated by sars. They are mostly trend seekers..follow follow. Many who sympathise with you fools don't care about your asss..they may be emploiting this gaps for political gains themselve.

Use your head fools. You want effcc. Don't worry they are coming.

Boy, get lost. No wonder everyone here thinks you are stupid.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
VEXT:
East abi south, abi una dan claim river state too
No... You can take Rivers to the North or West. Are you okay and happy now?
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Igbodicool(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yoruba man face your front.. Igbos have root in rivers.

Modified: Bitter ass yorubas should stop quoting me and go cuddle with whom you fought the war together with.
My dear don't mind that thing.
He should go and annex Rivers to his tribe.
Their hatred for Igbo have stagnated their useless geographical expression.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

Boy, get lost. No wonder everyone here thinks you are stupid.

Everyone can not think am stupid. You not thinking for everyone. I mean Everyone?.. seeiouse.? Lol.

You must really need someone to hold your hands.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by nairanaira12: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adakintroy:

Everyone can not think am stupid. You not thinking for everyone. I mean Everyone?.. seeiouse.? Lol.

You must really need someone to hold your hands.

See the way you quick to mention everyone n

If you are not stupid, you won't say anyone living a good life is a yahoo boy.

You should even feel very stupid yourself
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
nairanaira12:

If you are not stupid, you won't say anyone living a good life is a yahoo boy.

You should even feel very stupid yourself

Stupid? . Here is a stupid thinking for you even more so.

Nobody thinks everyone living a good life is a Yahoo boy only a weakling fighting for self preservation randomly generating thoughts with obviouse inherent weakness that will make his imagined enemy seems stupid enough for him to generate cheap victory.

That's you.
Re: Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) by CavemanDefuturo: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
I agree.. Even all over Southern Nigeria

... Mean while

#Justice4JimohIsiaka
#JusticeForJimohIsiaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / 21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Canada In Random Shooting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.