Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Enable Free Form Windows On Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable Free Form Windows On Smartphone (394 Views)

TECNO Debuts Newest Materials Of Magic Skin On Smartphone In Africa / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Free Form Windows On Smartphone by Bestchild: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2020
Free form window is a type of free floating window that could be dragged, resized and placed anywhere on your screen.

How to enable free form windows on smartphone

1. Open recent app view on your device.
2. Select your desired app and tap on the icon
3. Select free form from the pop up option.

How to resize free form windows

After enabling free form windows with your desired app, gently tap, hold and drag your hand around the edges to extend or minimize your free form app.

How to activate free form windows

1. Settings >> my phone >> tap on build number (7 times) then enter your phone password.

2. Back to settings >> system >> developer option

3. Scroll down to apps section and enable both force activities to be resizable and enable free form windows.

4. Restart your device.

Source : https://spot.tecno.com/global/post-details/index.html?id=115488

Re: How To Enable Free Form Windows On Smartphone by Jacku: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Great hack. But one can reverse to default way it was ba?
Re: How To Enable Free Form Windows On Smartphone by Bestchild: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Jacku:
Great hack. But one can reverse to default way it was ba?
yes

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Huawei Y9s Spontaneously Locks Me Out And I Can't Regain Access. / Chip Unlock Iphone XS Max 64gb 140k With Face ID / Xiaomi Beats Samsung To Become Number 1 Smartphone Brand In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.