Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,795 members, 7,975,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:43 PM

''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For (690 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Mercy Makinde: Domestic Violence Victim Shares Her Story & Photos After 10 Years / Domestic Violence Victim Thanks Ambode For Financing Her Surgery (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Update From . COM

According to her, she is a victim of domestic violence and has been locked up in a room by a man, Reports.

From The Information Obtained By , She stated that the man is threatening to kill her. She gave her address as Lakeview estate phase 2Tummy Tummy house 7a, flat 4 in Lagos.

Her Post Read As Obtained By Below:

HELP HELP HELP please I need help am a victim of domestic violence I had to lock my self up in a room to save my life he is treating to kill please help me. it happening now please I need to come out alive the address is Amuwo odofin Lagos Lakeview estate phase ii Tummy Tummy house 7a flat 4

Source: BLOG

Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by thesicilian: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
I pray she gets help immediately
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by daddytime(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Pray, make #EndSars people allow help reach you on time.

#ReformSars #ReformPolice
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by prince2pac(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hope she is outta there abi she is still with her drummer boy... She got to help herself first
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by DenreleDave(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
Haaaaaaaa..

Why is it that beautiful ladies are always the Victim of domestic violence?

Ugly ladies are enjoying their marriage and relationships but the beautiful ones are the one suffering violence in marriage..

Maybe they bcom too proud of their beauty and this in turn angers the man and he promise to spoil her beautiful face so that her shakara can end and she humble herself...

Anyway, No man has the right to beat any lady... If you can't cope with her, simply leave.. But is it possible sef, some are so much attached to themselves
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is the result of leaving a guy that truly loves you to marry the one that has money!
You will face the consequences!
U can ask that snow white of a girl that married fani kayode.
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by Karlovich: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Terrible
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by Auxtin85(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
I heard celebrities that were suppose to be leading protest were there today to rescue her. Dem say face bodyguards dey there too, I asked does face have money to pay body guards ?
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
This is the result of leaving a guy that truly loves you to marry the one that has money!
You will face the consequences!
U can ask that snow white of a girl that married fani kayode.

Use sense when writing.

It doesn't hurt to use 5 seconds to think before you write or type.

How do you know she didn't marry her true love ? How do you know the boxer is rich ?

Does that make domestic violence OK to you?

Your case needs psychiatric attention. Please do so urgently.
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
angry
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by aminusodiq(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Use sense when writing.

How do you know she didn't marry her true love ? How do you know the boxer is rich ?

hypocrite !!!!
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:18am On Oct 11, 2020
aminusodiq:
hypocrite !!!!

The pain of the destruction made you to be stalking me.

I love those tears grin
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Use sense when writing.

Are u a dog or something
Use ur empty skull to think sometimes. I know ur skull is empty but try.
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Chinchonglee to his useless father:
Are u a dog or something
Use ur empty skull to think sometimes. I know ur skull is empty but try.
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=94822917][/quote]
Its now paining you
Jst try and think next time okay!
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:43am On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Chinchonglee to his foolish idiot father:
Its now paining you
Jst try and think next time okay!
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=94822963][/quote]

Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Oh yes, you need it badly grin I was merciless.
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2020
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Oh yes, you need it badly grin I was merciless.
For ur mind!
You are jst masturbating over ntn.

See ehn wen God created head, he added brains and one of the functions of the brain is to think.

I wonder where urs went to
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Chinchonglee to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
For ur mind!
You are jst masturbating over ntn.

See ehn wen God created head, he added brains and one of the functions of the brain is to think.

I wonder where urs went to
Re: ''He Is Threatening To Kill Me'' Domestic Violence Victim In Lagos Cries Out For by chinchonglee(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=AdolfHitlerxXx post=94823118][/quote]
Nobody:

(1) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) / #endsars: After Youths Looted Spar's Supermarket... / Video:Hoodlum Seen In Viral Video Wearing Police DPO Uniform To Extort Money Fro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.