Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run (3856 Views)

Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / I Only Hear Sound While Using Headphones On My Phone / You Will Be Happy To Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by talktalk4u: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
moscojoor:
bro i think you are disgracing urself
Every topic you create is about bad mouthing xiaomi product
I'm exposing you people not bad mouthing
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by zakkyzakes: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
Oga read to understand not read to comment . Do your research well before coming here to disgrace Xiaomi and waste money they paid you to bad-mouth
what's there are they not really made for we africans
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
xiaomi is bad in all ways .

1. They have bugs like other brands
2.They now make Xiaomi phones for African market
3. They love to bad-mouth other brands just to sell their product ..eg they did same in Eygpt and boom when they got exposed they lost their market share now they headed to Nigeria illegally to play same trick

Why all xiaomi bad mouthing don't come with evidence?

You guys only talk talk talk and talk without showing us proof in real time grin grin

I'm still your prodigal Son

Damn
If you paid attention to my post I didn't say anything about the African market or that their phones don't have bugs, for you to keep mentioning that strikes me as a disturbing case

First of all the ones you think "bad mouth" (which in this case is just people telling the plain truth) are not affiliated with Xiaomi in anyway, those are the fans, a company will not bad mouth another company for sales

Secondly the so-called bad mouthing has lots of valid evidence of you, you'd only miss it if you choose to be ignorant
On AliExpress Redmi note 8 is sold for about 55,000 or so
Tecno's Camon 15 costs more than that even though it's inferior to redmi note 8 almost every way. Except the front camera that's 16mp

I think you're only pushing this argument because you're not informed
Even Tecno Camon 15 premier only beats the redmi note 8 in terms of camera

If they made phones and it didn't cost as much as they made it cost I doubt people would have any reason to complain

Come to think of if the camon 16 has a very good processor (Helio G90T) so why the sudden change?
You'd never find a Xiaomi fan "badmouthing" a Samsung, Huawei or an iPhone or even a Nokia or an Umidigi simply because they realise that those phones are of good quality as well.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say

5 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by moscojoor(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
I'm exposing you people not bad mouthing
exposing a product that is better than tecno and infinix in every aspect
Please just mention one flagship phone make by transsion

2 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
check xiaomi official page Nigeria is not listed as country they operate grin even a xiaomi chinese told me they are franchise in Nigeria not real OEM

Like I said
Their presence in Nigeria isn't strong yet
Nd that's why their parts are scarce

Do you know this automobile brand "Lamborghini"?
It's like saying that a Lamborghini is bad because the parts aren't readily available in Nigeria

The matter of Xiaomi is like buying a Lamborghini as opposed to a Toyota
(Buying something foreign instead of something local) of course if the Lamborghini breaks down unless the guy is truly rich he go cry small

2 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by talktalk4u: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
moscojoor:
exposing a product that is better than tecno and infinix in every aspect
Please just mention one flagship phone make by transsion
mention your flagship ? grin grin grin
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by talktalk4u: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Like I said
Their presence in Nigeria isn't strong yet
Nd that's why their parts are scarce

Do you know this automobile brand "Lamborghini"?
It's like saying that a Lamborghini is bad because the parts aren't readily available in Nigeria

The matter of Xiaomi is like buying a Lamborghini as opposed to a Toyota
(Buying something foreign instead of something local) of course if the Lamborghini breaks down unless the guy is truly rich he go cry small
grin angry angry see yourself so Lamborghini vs toyota will you say toyota is fake ?

2 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
check xiaomi official page Nigeria is not listed as country they operate grin even a xiaomi chinese told me they are franchise in Nigeria not real OEM

That they are not officially here in Nigeria doesn't make their operations "illegal"
That part of your post is misinforming

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by moscojoor(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
mention your flagship ? grin grin grin
. Mí 10 5G, Mi 10T, MI 10 ultra
If you love gaming Black shark 3 Pro will do the magic

3 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
grin angry angry see yourself so Lamborghini vs toyota will you say toyota is fake ?

Smh
Now you're just trying to twist my words
I never said Tecno was fake
And I never used the automobile comparison as a quality comparison for the phones

Please don't twist my words

I'll say it again in case you just didn't understand

If a person buys a Lamborghini with little or no official presence in Nigeria as opposed to buying a Toyota that you could even find parts laying around a mechanic's shop

That doesn't make the Lamborghini a bad car

I never called Toyota fake either this is just an example

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by 10thElement: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Smh
And I never used the automobile comparison as a quality comparison

Oga no device is perfect just rest
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by 10thElement: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Smh
And I never used the automobile comparison as a quality comparison

but you guys #XiaomiFans thinks you people are the best
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
Oga no device is perfect just rest

That's another mistake y'all make about Xiaomi users
Where in my previous posts did I say it's perfect?
Please point it out
Read well before commenting please

This is the kind of comments that would generate a harsh response from an impatient person
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by 10thElement: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Oladssdesign:
The day I chose Xiaomi, I became an happy man
An happy man ?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
but you guys #XiaomiFans thinks you people are the best

They don't think they are the best, that's just another misconception
Infact why would anyone think one phone brand is the best unless he's getting paid by that company

There's ups and downs to every single brand,

Nokia makes quality phones but are sometimes expensive
Tecno makes weaker phones (in terms of processing power) but in return their parts are very much available
Samsung phones are innovative and sleek but have steep prices even for their replacement parts
iPhones are beautiful but can't be used to even send files to an android and their phones are pretty expensive

And so on and so forth

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by chariisGRACE(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
xiaomi is bad in all ways .

1. They have bugs like other brands
2.They now make Xiaomi phones for African market
3. They love to bad-mouth other brands just to sell their product ..eg they did same in Eygpt and boom when they got exposed they lost their market share now they headed to Nigeria illegally to play same trick

Why all xiaomi bad mouthing don't come with evidence?

You guys only talk talk talk and talk without showing us proof in real time grin grin

I'm still your prodigal Son

At the bolded, you should have made proper verification to avoid embarrassing yourself.

Xiaomi is the third biggest smartphone brand in Egypt by market share.

Modified:

The chart below says that while Xiaomi progresses, your Infinix declines while Realme progresses with full force.

5 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
I've said enough here
Each man to his own opinion...
Peace
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:

At the bolded, you should have made proper verification to avoid embarrassing yourself.

The person that opened this thread isn't very informed, he just thinks he is
Look at him asking someone to mention a Xiaomi flagship phone as if infinix or Tecno can match it currently
I doubt he ever truly held a Xiaomi phone in his hands

Smh

7 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by 10thElement: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

The person that opened this thread isn't very informed, he just thinks he is
Look at him asking someone to mention a Xiaomi flagship phone as if infinix or Tecno can match it currently
I doubt he ever truly held a Xiaomi phone in his hands

Smh
check his threads the guy used MI90T
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Zeroenochone(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
check his threads the guy used MI90T

Yeah I see now which further adds to my confusion and disbelief
The mi9t is a beast perhaps the phone he got is defective, otherwise maybe he just got a mi9t from someone and changed the name and pretended to be the owner of a faulty mi9t just to troll Xiaomi

That's also a possibility

4 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by 10thElement: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
zakkyzakes:
what's there are they not really made for we africans
I think what the OP meant was Infinix and Tecno is African market it's simple as ABC
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by zakkyzakes: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
10thElement:
I think what the OP meant was Infinix and Tecno is African market it's simple as ABC
yeah i get it
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by daania50080: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
: I think what the moll meant was Infinix and Tecno is africa mkt it's simplicity as ABCyeah i get it
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by zakkyzakes: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Modified:

The chart below says that while Xiaomi progresses, your Infinix declines while Realme progresses with full force.
talktalk wrong or right
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Randerl: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
The final days of a dying brand called TecNo and InfiNix is upon Transsion.

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by udemzyudex(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Are you alright?
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by KrazyDave16(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
talktalk4u:
Hi Nairaland

I'm still your loyal OP talktalk4u for you

The prodigal Xiaomi Son

1. Xiaomi is not registered in Nigeria grin grin They are illegally operating here

2 . They will convince you to buy their products by bad mouthing other brands mostly Transsion brands Infinix and Tecno . This brands are the market players in mobile phones Africa .

3. when you have issues with your devices sorry my brother na local computer village boy go repair �� from that process get ready for the listed below

A. After repair your device will start developing different faults

B. You might get robbed by pick pocket in computer village which is a greeting in that region

C. Getting your parts to fix your device ���� let's forget

Attached is a picture of how they sell their parts

1. Wrong. They got stores, service centers and got partners that help them sell (SLOT, Fine Brothers)

2. Transsion brought the abuse and insult upon themselves by selling mediocre devices. Even after Xiaomi dropped in and brought the true meaning of value for price, they didn't change until questions started flying about.

3. Is it not the same local boy at computer village you'll still go to after having a horrible experience with them carlcare reps?
Or you want to tell me that you haven't done so or known anyone who has done what you saying?

A. That's on you for giving it to an incompetent technician all in the name of saving money.

B. Guy use your head. Even people with spark 4 and 5, camon x up to 15, pouvoir 3 and even torchlight sef gets robbed in computer village.

C. If you head out to their service centers (which majority don't), there will be parts and their availability depends on the severity of the fault.
Even carlcare will ask you to wait weeks to fix your device cos of no parts (they won't tell you this).
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by KrazyDave16(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
For a guy who couldn't figure out how to deactivate a simple SMS activation on boot even after getting solutions (this was the beginning of your rants if I recall), you're doing a good job giving Xiaomi the publicity they need.

Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by AmaGloria1007(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
I love infinix phones too , battery life and camera is perfect

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by Tillatalk: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
You again
Re: When You Hear Xiaomi Run .... See Why You Should Run by talktalk4u: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Zeroenochone:

They don't think they are the best, that's just another misconception
Infact why would anyone think one phone brand is the best unless he's getting paid by that company

There's ups and downs to every single brand,

Nokia makes quality phones but are sometimes expensive
Tecno makes weaker phones (in terms of processing power) but in return their parts are very much available
Samsung phones are innovative and sleek but have steep prices even for their replacement parts
iPhones are beautiful but can't be used to even send files to an android and their phones are pretty expensive

And so on and so forth
you are a new follower .. grin grin Xiaomi fans said all that . Till a point Xiaomi NG created account on Nairaland to fight Transsion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GIONEE P5 Or M3? Which Should I Go For? / ..... / Glo Launches Jolof Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.