Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,739 members, 7,938,297 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Am Tired Of My Fiancee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Fiancee (1090 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / I Am Tired Of My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2011
She make me feel bad and stupid when ever i call her to come join me in bed , Is there something wrong with her , Goosshh , Am done or what can i do ? nevertheless i think she want out . undecided shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by ifyalways(f): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2011
jx785:

She make me feel bad and silly when ever i call her to come join me in bed , Is there something wrong with her , Goosshh , Am done or what can i do ? nevertheless i think she want out . undecided shocked
Make u feel bad and silly how undecided
How do u call her to join u?You command her or u invite politely?Have u discussed this with her?
You guys are not yet married,If u want out . . .go already and shut the door.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by deniyor: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2011
Congrats you have just joined a very long elist list of people whose partners are tired of them.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2011
Just like that !!!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2011
And yeah I ave discussed this with her .
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by Odunnu: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
@Poster :You want out or she wants out,which one?
Please answer Ifyalways' questions, it'l help me understand you better
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
Sorry for the misunderstanding she want out not me
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by Odunnu: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2011
How do you know she wants out?
Hope you aint assuming she does?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
Its a comfirm confession from her lol .
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by Odunnu: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2011
In your OP, you said ' I think she wants out'
If after a few hours she's confirmed she wants out, please dont restrain her, let her go.
A broken relationship aint the end of the world
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by obowunmi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2011
@OP, why is your bed the only place you are inviting her to ? Don't you have any other invites except your mattress --- I mean you didn't marry her yet.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by obowunmi(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2011
When you marry her, I'm sure she will love to be on your bed.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
Lol , hear your self out , inviting her to the bed isn't an issue or a talk at all, we ave both adult and understand that , so if a girl wake up one morning and say she want out , you should know what ave been happening behind my back, funny so am a lonely and single guy case close, intrested personal should mail me , private . I no go kill my self
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
jx785:

Lol , hear your self out , inviting her to the bed isn't an issue or a talk at all, we ave both adult and understand that , so if a girl wake up one morning and say she want out , you should know what ave been happening behind my back, funny so am a lonely and single guy case close, intrested personal should mail me , private . I no go kill my self
LMAO
I just love Nairaland. grin
You are yet to get out of one and your legs set to jump into another.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
@ ifyalways shey i go kill my self ni , and naahh am not lookingf or anything serious for now , Lol
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by obowunmi(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2011
O kan fe dobo --- ofe debe debe --- Enjoy yaself.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by jx785: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
Lol. @ obowinmi you be bad boy shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by Brite02(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2011
@OP. Evryfin startd wen d man decided 2 quit his ful tym job & startd takin/babysittin his wife & children. Wat a man? Vry rare grin cool anyways sha mk she push cum 9JA wia we knw hw 2 refine dirty 2 GOLD grin

Then she'l realize wat she has missed. . . .
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by dealordea(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
despite the old saying" don't take your troubles aand worries to bed" most of the people still sleep with the wives!!!!@op, Better becareful,
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by SweetT1: 3:33am On Mar 07, 2011
Nigeria has serious Problems, I wonder if incessant ASUU strike and bad govt. has done a permanent damage to their medulla oblangata that all they think about is sex, 419 or European soccer league. Their counterparts around the world is inventing great things like facebook, google, ipad etc. Nigerian youths are calculating what technique to use to get his girlfriend in bed.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Fiancee by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2011
Na real wa o

(1) (Reply)

Is It O.k To Fall In And Out Of Love With Your Spouse? / Should I Get A Second Car Or A Nanny? / The Moremi Baby: The Untold Stories And Hidden Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.