Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (46847 Views)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by 3times: 5:13am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
Golan007:

What happened to Jubril?
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by YurFatHer: 5:17am On Oct 11, 2020
he is about to unleash military guys on protesters in case things fall out of hand
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by 3times: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:
I can't stop loving Buhari, the President with so much charisma, integrity and swags.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by marsman: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2020
Moradeyo95:
grin grin u cannor come nd kee urself na hehehe
lol, i just want to serve the country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Moradeyo95: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

lol, i just want to serve the country.
with that in mind i hope u gain admission dere....very nice of u.....
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Gval123: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2020
They will wear this uniform till they are either killed by Boko Haram, Hunger, Sickness or retire. Even the shoe go scatter. Buhari is supposed to be in prison by now for the way he has managed Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2020
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Iboes should be integrated into the Nigerian system.

We need to help them as our brothers they deserve to rule Nigeria one day..

Read the what you posted. Do you ever go to school? I guess No.

Listen good I'm from SE but proudly born in SW and I can stand tall anywhere to say it with no fear or given a bleep.

Listen good no one stop igbo fron integration infact no one needs anyone help for integration. Nigeria belong to all and igbo are not outcast to be begging for integration so that your integration crap is nullify and bin.

As per being president stop sounding too unecessary emotion and fake in your assertion possibly you are trying to play Mr nice pls face your warrant. My tribe has chosen not to belief in Nigeria as a dream since thè existence of Nigeria and pls they can not enjoy the dream they don't believe in bro that is fact of life.

Listen good Azikwe was Nigeria first known president pls is he from Ogbomosho or from Benin or Katsina?

Aguiyi Ironsi was a millitary head of State. Pls is he from Kubwa or Ijebu Ode?

Pls is Shagari Vice president called Ekweme from Akure or Jalingo? So pls what do you mean Igbo has never rule Nigeria

Bro this thread is about NDA paasing out so stay within ok. A tribe can not hate everybody, insilting everybody, threatening everybody, ready to tear the country and you want such tribe to be given the power to run Nigeria affair? Far from it. So stay your lane oga.

They hate me for teling them the truth but you know what? I give no bleep. Failure to learn how to love your fellow human and respect them wiill definitely put you in back seat in everything you do in life.(adage)

Good day and happy Sunday.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by thaoriginator: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2020
jrusky:

Read the what you posted. Do you ever go to school? I guess No.

Listen good I'm from SE but proudly born in SW and I can stand tall anywhere to say it with no fear or given a bleep.

Listen good no one stop igbo fron integration infact no one needs anyone help for integration. Nigeria belong to all and igbo are not outcast to be begging for integration so that your integration crap is nullify and bin.

As per being president stop sounding too unecessary emotion and fake in your assertion possibly you are trying to play Mr nice pls face your warrant. My tribe has chosen not to belief in Nigeria as a dream since thè existence of Nigeria and pls they can not enjoy the dream they don't believe in bro that is fact of life.

Listen good Azikwe was Nigeria first known president pls is he from Ogbomosho or from Benin or Katsina?

Aguiyi Ironsi was a millitary head of State. Pls is he from Kubwa or Ijebu Ode?

Pls is Shagari Vice president called Ekweme from Akure or Jalingo? So pls what do you mean Igbo has never rule Nigeria

Bro this thread is about NDA paasing out so stay within ok. A tribe can not hate everybody, insilting everybody, threatening everybody, ready to tear the country and you want such tribe to be given the power to run Nigeria affair? Far from it. So stay your lane oga.

They hate me for teling them the truth but you know what? I give no bleep. Failure to learn how to love your fellow human and respect them wiill definitely put you in back seat in everything you do in life.(adage)

Good day and happy Sunday.
shockedshockedshocked

My guy, try and be calming down nahhh cry

Make we dey try joke atimes nah Shu. Na all US get Naija no be lie!

We just need one good leader from any goddamn tribe to liberate us from this nonsense system.

BTW, nuh too carry school matter for head cos, most world successful people are school dropouts..

Happy Sunday man!
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by jrusky(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2020
thaoriginator:
shockedshockedshocked

My guy, try and be calming down nahhh cry

Make we dey try joke atimes nah Shu. Na all US get Naija no be lie!

We just need one good leader from any goddamn tribe to liberate us from this nonsense system.

BTW, nuh too carry school matter for head cos, most world successful people are school dropouts..

Happy Sunday man!

Happy Sunday bro. You know d tin dey pain me why my pipu refused to read btween 2 line and change strategy its quiet deppressing and annoying.

No offence bro. God bless.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by 02Kebreal(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
I LOVE PMB
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by SandraJane: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
talithakum:
President Buhari, Sars have been killing our youths!.
Do something about it, Sermons not everytime travel!.
For the first time in your life, take action, #EndSars
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Mckhala80(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
E dey swt well well sha. After now , the northern cadets are brought to the south for enjoyment while their southern counterparts are sent straight to the north to be killed by boko haram. E no beta for whoever that's responsible 4 the killing of our southern soldiers.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by NNAMDIII(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
Achua mangada! Musa musu mangada!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Winter12: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
There is no need to deceive yourself. The moment fingerprints no work for Aso rock, we all know that the man is a fake. He looks like a sudanese
That's why Nigeria is considered a joke of a country

ajaymina:

You are wiser than the wisest creature ever known in human existence!

The oil for your head too fresh abegiii!!!

Like minds like us suppose crossbreed for a better generation.
Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by Joshater(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
AKA!.! akedmi bigboy!.! grin grin grin

NNAMDIII:
Achua mangada! Musa musu mangada!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA by NNAMDIII(m): 3:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Joshater:
AKA!.! akedmi bigboy!.! grin grin grin

Zolo! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebola Irede Daniel & His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.