Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (86690 Views)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / President Buhari Joins World Leaders At A Dinner Hosted By Organizers In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ignorance at its peak!!!! Do you know that Army hilux are normal hilux vehicles they were painted to military camouflage?
buygala:

Whatever...

Did you truly expect the Nigerian Army to agree that the soldier who killed that Imo boy was active and on duty...They did rudimentary damage control by disowning him grin

Or where did the soldier get the Army Hilux with which the boy was kidnapped?

Last i checked, dem no dey sell Soldier Hilux for Elizade
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by buygala(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
realokopi:
Ignorance at its peak!!!! Do you know that Army hilux are normal hilux vehicles they were painted to military camouflage?

And you know the Hilux isn't the Army's own because you are the one who supplied it to him?

Oga, please carry your stupidity and get out of my frontsad
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
I won't even waste my time arguing with a brainless lizard like you!!!! It's obvious that you don't even know what you're saying...
Stupid orangutan!!!!
buygala:

You are the stupid one to believe everything you read without criticism of the facts

Did you truly expect the Nigerian Army to agree that the soldier who killed that Imo boy was active and on duty...They did rudimentary damage control by disowning him grin

Or where did the soldier get the Army Hilux with which the boy was kidnapped?

Last i checked, dem no dey sell Soldier Hilux for Elizade

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by farem: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
Publicity stunt........let them go on the streets!

If you know the import of this support, you wouldn't be talking this way.
Look, mere using of their verified handles worth more than some unknown, faceless lots on the streets.
You don't have to agree, though.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
You're a jobless fool.... you know nothing, bastard!!!!
buygala:

And you know the Hilux isn't the Army's own because you are the one who supplied it to him?

Oga, please carry your stupidity and get out of my frontsad

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
All buhari family are mad. Go tell the goat you call your father to end sars . not sitting down and typing trash
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by ViktorCash: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
The person in aso rock is not buh*ri sad
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by AmazingELixir: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

The only person I want to hear from right now is professor Akintola of MURIC....I need his opinion on why Buhari's daughter is not wearing hijab.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Clinton207: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
They should tell their fathers to responsible leaders mtcheeewww
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by luvyaself95(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:
Publicity stunt indeed na who dem wan deceived
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by AmazingELixir: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

The only person I want to hear from right now is professor Akintola of MURIC....I need his opinion on why Buhari's daughter Zahra is not wearing hijab.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
clout chaser.
ur mumu stunt no fit fool boys.

u think say everybody be ur papa-zombie?

shior.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..

After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well
That's alot to unpack.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by codedguy1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:
I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..

After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Who do you want to do the reforming?

The same dullards that reformed SARS to FSARS?

We are in deep shit as long as we have incompetent, senseless, tribalistic, bigoted, parochial, wicked and selfish idiots in govt who can't agree to do the right thing.

Reforming or ending SARS still won't change anything because we have seen the useless reform they did and even if SARS is ended the police will still absorb the SARS personnel and las las they start wearing normal police uniform.

You give someone a gun to protect the citizens but you pay him a paltry 47k a month and you think he won't use his status to Extort, arrest/kidnap and legally steal

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by greggng: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2020
This is good I love this ...they 've conscience
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
I dont think they felt the heat from the harrassment from those animals but it's a good thing she and kiki are showing support in the interest of the citizens . Truly a United youth is an unstoppable force .#endsarz #revolutionnow

For those of you saying only criminals wants SARS scraped or if SARS is scrapped criminal will be able to move freely , please lemme ask you , is there SARS in Dubai? I bet you before you walk 10 minutes there are mobile police bus stations monitoring everyone's movement with cameras, that's even more difficult for criminals to move around freely , if the govt can replicate this in Nigeria, the police wont just be adored globally but will also be loved by the citizens .

Imagine nepa and SARS competing for the most cursed people in Nigeria, with average cursing rate of 245 swear per minute from a single local government

245 swears/min? Nah, you're too mild. I believe it's about 30,000 swears/sec in each ward, not even LG. grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Imagine an illiterate herder and his daughter want to play a fast one on us grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yinmu. Fake support. God punish all the people wey dey do hi service for us in Nigeria. This is nothing but hi service
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Imagine an illiterate herder and his daughter want to play a fast one on us grin grin grin
don’t mind them
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by enemyofprogress: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
greggng:
This is good I love this ...they 've conscience
don’t tell me that you believed that bullshiiiiiit? Conscience my yansh
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by dhoktorlegend(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

you talk as if you're not a Nigerian... well you made some valid point... but sir this is Nigeria they would only make empty promises
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Realday: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Do they think we're fool?

They've turned this thing to something else.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Imat95(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
I initially think they hit the street
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Odisweet(f): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
ovation88:
Kudos for doing what''s RIGHT
Anybody's action or statement is a reflection of their MINDSET, if you mindset is wicked and heartless you will literally act that way,
If you mindset is unproductive it will show in your decisions.
Any Nigerian not supporting this #EndSARZ and #policebrutality protest is reflecting the state of their mind. Their mindset is EVIL and HEARTLESS, how can you see something very evil, again and again and ignore. Still looking for ways to justify it.

Leave dat matter, na system reform we need. If you end SARS, are you also going to end police and Army or don't they have reckless killers among them?

I think that if we could use this kind of energy to protest for the long clamour for restructuring or reforming the Nigeria's political system, perhaps we could make our senators look nowhere else but to do that. If Nigeria is restructured now with all the items being advocated in consideration, the problem of SARS would fizzle out and so are other problems facing us. We need to protest against the military constitution we currently operate in guise of democratic one, protest for restructuring and others will fall into place. The structure is the foundational error and any form of revolution must begin from the foundation.
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by dhoktorlegend(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
codedguy1:

Who do you want to do the reforming?

The same dullards that reformed SARS to FSARS?

We are in deep shit as long as we have incompetent, senseless, tribalistic, bigoted, parochial, wicked and selfish idiots in govt who can't agree to do the right thing.

Reforming or ending SARS still won't change anything because we have seen the useless reform they did and even if SARS is ended the police will still absorb the SARS personnel and las las they start wearing normal police uniform.

You give someone a gun to protect the citizens but you pay him a paltry 47k a month and you think he won't use his status to Extort, arrest/kidnap and legally steal
tell him please
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by naija4life247: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Epstein:

Show me your picture on the streets
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
They dont want to be lonely.
They still need likes. That's why you think they are with the people.
Na just format grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by dhoktorlegend(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
Odisweet:

Leave dat matter, na system reform we need. If you end SARS, are you also going to end police and Army or don't they have reckless killers among them?

I think that if we could use this kind of energy to protest for the long clamour for restructuring or reforming the Nigeria's political system, perhaps we could make our senators look nowhere else but to do that. If Nigeria is restructured now with all the items being advocated in consideration, the problem of SARS would fizzle out and so are other problems facing us. We need to protest against the military constitution we currently operate in guise of democratic one, protest for restructuring and others will fall into place. The structure is the foundational error and any form of revolution must begin from the foundation.
e be like say you just come naija
Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by Bahamas95(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
To fvck that Kiki doggy style just dey hungry me.

Re: Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
They have started mocking us. They will soon turn this to Street carnival

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.