Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? (1389953 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
ee be like say me and u dey almost same moving train.....i see u bro..
sayoberry:
shocked 95k for ticket
ah....
are u sure
ye!!! and i never apply o...

i fit buy ticket before interview? grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
lol...if u hv ur visa go ahead and also hv a local flight search engine/booking website that will get ur connecting flight to phx booked effortlessly. it is a good catch. me dey wait for emirates first class, heard they will slash price to 35k from lagos to JFK by january 20th next year....munwa ga agba aka n'elu ruo amelica.
cfcchick:

Lmao!!!! I must get this awoof ticket also! Dats d only thin dat can console mi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
jirikwa nwayo! before awoof go carry you land for iraq unto stopover and connecting flight tinz... grin
cfcchick:

Lmao!!!! I must get this awoof ticket also! Dats d only thin dat can console mi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
jirikwa nwayo! before awoof go carry you land for iraq unto stopover and connecting flight tinz... grin
I no mind...Make I sha reach phoenix even if naa 2 days e take and if canoe they go too I go join.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
wetin u never apply for? faith at work
sayoberry:
shocked 95k for ticket
ah....
are u sure
ye!!! and i never apply o...

i fit buy ticket before interview? grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
YOU MEAN THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN AGAIN *FAINTS* shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Heart2heart:
[size=18pt]JEES!! DELTA TAKING ₦ 85564? CHOI!! ALARM DON BLOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
dont faint see the current thing now ₦568357,
GenoMI:
YOU MEAN THE PRICE HAS GONE DOWN AGAIN *FAINTS* shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Oh Lawwwwwddddddd! Una no be am at all! grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bros check your mail, I have sent you an excel sheet with info I have gathered from this thread so far on hospitals and doctors - we just need to complete the missing parts. grin

Tvegas:
Babe i follow you dance dorobucci. What is the current total cost for Dr Fagbohun and Dr Hyunn , i mean the cost of the hospital all inclusive?.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Those of us planning to fly local to Phx based on the awoof. You go pay for baggage o.1st bag $25, 2nd bag $35, 3rd bag $150. So calculate well o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
person don dey poo watery beans already. Isaac newton talk am say awoof dey run belle.. grin
raii:
Those of us planning to fly local to Phx based on the awoof. You go pay for baggage o.1st bag $25, 2nd bag $35, 3rd bag $150. So calculate well o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
please house what does this mean asper delivery point of my visa?
is it where i would collect my visa? i no get this tin oh

Document Delivery Information

DHL 63 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2 Abuja
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Heart2heart:
person don dey poo watery beans already. Isaac newton talk am say awoof dey run belle.. grin

Jelosi Jelosi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by phummy1821: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pls how do l book this and pls give me their office phone number
bloggerina:
My people ooooo,
I just called Delta Airline, Lagos-Atlanta-Houston is now 95k o. Am very very serious oooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lolzzzz
raii:

Jelosi Jelosi.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by malory84: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
my heart is breaking! adonbilivit! a beg I just checked wakanow and its giving me 250k. what's d airport code and what dates are you guys using?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Adiahabasi: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
@Genomi,pls cld u kindly send me compilation you mentioned you've made on houston hospitals and doctors...thanks ....honeycrown12@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bomly(f): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Just delivered my baby in MIHS, I am good and baby is fine but my experience with them is very very bad. I would rate them 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 been extremly poor and 10 been great. Me I never still understand becos everyone seem to have had happy ending except me, anyway I thank God for all things.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Fruitilicious: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
bomly:
Just delivered my baby in MIHS, I am good and baby is fine but my experience with them is very very bad. I would rate them 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 been extremly poor and 10 been great. Me I never still understand becos everyone seem to have had happy ending except me, anyway I thank God for all things.

Congrats dear,thank God for safe delivery. God bless and keep your LO so sorry about your experiences,it's good to share though so others can learn.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by mabels: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Congrats bimly,thank God for safe delivery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Sent it, check your mail box.

Adiahabasi:
@Genomi,pls cld u kindly send me compilation you mentioned you've made on houston hospitals and doctors...thanks ....honeycrown12@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by GenoMI: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
@malory84 Note that one has to travel between now and March next year. Also for dates between 14th December and January 14th, the promo does not apply o!! So tweak your dates accordingly and you will get the awoof

malory84:
my heart is breaking! adonbilivit! a beg I just checked wakanow and its giving me 250k. what's d airport code and what dates are you guys using?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by cfcchick: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
bomly:
Congratulations dear...Thank God for ur life.but can u kindly brief us on this experience so we can learn?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Tvegas(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
bomly:
Congrats madam, we thank God for your life and the life of your baby. Please as soon as you feel strong kindly type a detailed review of what you went through so that people who plan to use them can be better prepared and work on any grey areas you mention. The truth is no system is perfect and its good we speak out against below par services . Dont keep quiet because everyone here has given a great review, What makes this thread thick is the divergence of views that contributors express. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by kykes: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
I and my big belly have laughed enough for a day cheesy...goodnight great people

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Freshface: 12:01am On Oct 22, 2014
Congrats Bomly! Ha wats appuns in this our awoof hospital ooo? Pls speak up mek I know who to free d igbati abeg! #fuming seriously ooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by bomly(f): 12:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Freshface:
Congrats Bomly! Ha wats appuns in this our awoof hospital ooo? Pls speak up mek I know who to free d igbati abeg! #fuming seriously ooo

Babe Awoof dey run belle, this one purge me completely. I am still in shock because with all the great reviews they have been having, I still can comprehend what happened in my case oh.

Details coming soon sha.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by MadameU: 4:06am On Oct 22, 2014
[quote author=bomly post=27343924]

Babe Awoof dey run belle, this one purge me completely. I am still in shock because with all the great reviews they have been having, I still can comprehend what happened in my case oh.

Details coming soon sha.

Bomly congrats on your delivery... Thank God you are safe and the baby as well. I hope you are not traumatized by what happened, do take things easy and try to get as much rest as possible.it all shall turn into a testimony for you. Be strong sis. Whenever you feel up to it please share so others can be mentally prepared and better informed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Adiahabasi: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks Genomi,seen the mail.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by raii: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2014
bomly:

Details coming soon sha.

E pele Bomly. We thank God both of you are ok.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Jay6: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Heart2heart:
[size=18pt]JEES!! DELTA TAKING ₦ 85564? CHOI!! ALARM DON BLOW[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

N85,564?! Is the the remaining N10k discount from you? I no mind that discount o!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? by Heart2heart(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2014
You hear say the awoof purge am like watery hot beans? $2888 package could make u poo on ur undies. Now people with old prices of mihs, u better call and ask for the new quotation of $5400 to avoid stories that stain the pant. Bomly congrats but pls no use 95k flight come back oh! Na borno airport delta go land u.
Freshface:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (402)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.