Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,899 members, 7,879,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde (66175 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by engrchykae(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
peppermint7:
you just go around on every thread spreading this ur foolishness
he is doing his job,he has to earn his living.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by West2019(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
I will bomb police headquarter enough is enough
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by ransomed: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2020
One of the main reasons why Special Armed Robbery Squad (SARS) must be dismantled and dismembered.
How I wish they can face Boko Haram the way they are happy to pull trigger on innocent civilians.
No Police Friends. NPF.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Risingsunn: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
May the same thing befall their children
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

RIP to him...He died for a very questionable cause sad

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

You don't cut off your head just because your nose is ailing�
SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad
Special Anti-Kidnapping Squad .

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..
Because of that, why haven't we called for #EndNigerianArmy?�

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

We didn't call for #EndNigerianArmy because of that..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

Army killed police. Y should nigerians now be shouting end army because they killed police? Is it civilians that will be fighting for police?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Muftimenk: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
peppermint7:
you just go around on every thread spreading this ur foolishness
I thought am the nly one that notice o

Doing copy and paste everywhere

Nonsensecal element

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by backbone503(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

But I don't stand with #EndSars..I stand with #ReformSars particularly and #ReformtheNigerianPoliceForce..

As e dey go now, the #EndSars protests have been hijacked by Yahoo boys, prostitutes protecting their Yahoo Boy Customers, and even armed Robbers, kidnappers and murderers �

I detest SARS Officers for their high-handedness and abuse of power, but these SARS guys are a part of the Police force particularly dreaded by hardened criminals....this is because these criminals know these SARS guys are also hardened crooks themselves and are licensed to act swiftly and ruthlessly to curb crime�

SARS as presently constitited have abandoned their primary assignment of apprehending armed robbers..after all SARS means "Special Anti-Robbery Squad...they have now taken or upon themselves to do EFCC's Job of apprehending Yahoo boys abi na suspected Yahoo boys, and have extended that to harassing citezens who make the mistake of appearing fresh, young and have the guts to have laptops and phones on them�

That nonsense must stop...but that does not mean SARS should be scrapped..They are an absolutely necesary evil�

In the whole mad hysteria which is the #endsars protest, Nigerians forget that there are more deadly police departments like the SACS (Special anti cultism Squad)
IGP X-Squad

All these Squads are very joyless and are fully licensed to be as brutal, if not more brutal than the SARS Everyone is shouting about..
If the Police want to be mischievous, they will disband SARS and move all its officers to these other deadly squads for them to continue 'the Lord's Work"�

Shebi i have read of a case where Soldiers connived and kidnapped a young boy in Imo State, under the guise that he was being arrested on arrested on suspicion of being a Yahoo Boy..
After kidnapping the young boy and forcing him to pay more than 1million naira to them, they killed the boy, dumped his body in the bush, and made away with his Lexus Es350 car..This happened late last year abi na this year sef..

I still remember how some officers of the same Nigerian Army killed many policemen while aiding the escape of a fugitive kidnapper in Taraba State..

Point is..the fact of the existence of some Renegades in an organisation does not make that organization totally useless or worth discarding..

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well

SARS is a cursed, and a menace to the society. That name makes them misbehave. It should be disbanded and the officers redeployed to other units.

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by rotadeco27: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?
Why are u like this ? U always support evil!
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

[s]

IGP X-Squad

If the #EndSars protesters are truly serious, let us also end Nigerian Army because of their atrocities as well[/s]
What is wrong with you? You go about copy pasting this bs. You're probably being sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by SEGLIZ: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
WalkerMichael:
whoever is behind the lad's death will never know peace.. he has been buried according to Muslim rites

which he wasn't e'en part of the protest!?
I don't understand? a man far away from the protesters that were e'en peaceful got shot, it is still not adding up.
this barbaric in all sense of it.
this news feed should be documented along side the one for delta then copy the president, the vice president, CJ, the floor of dual chambers legislation, IGP, and necessary human right organisations.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Stephenjosh007: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm an advocate of peaceful protests but among the various problems this country is facing, police brutality shouldn't be one of them.

No one has the monopoly of violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicate.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizens a toll number (like 911) to dail in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

Are you normal �
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Crochet: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria is for sale, who is ready to buy?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Muftimenk: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
heckymaicon:
E no go better for the people behind buygala and mybraine moniker
Powerful amen
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by bamasite2: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Even on a protest against them, them dey kill people!
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Shebi oyo police command say no shooting for Oyo today.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Elvinci101: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
JAMO84:
May the Almighty Allah punish SARS

Your Allah will punish you first for voting and supporting this useless govt. Mumu!

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

Good Sir... Can you please, SHUT THE FVCK UP??! Can you just respect yourself, and do that??! Thank you.

There is a time for every thing!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Kubernetes: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Have u noticed the protest is mainly in the west?
No such in the north and most parts of the east.
Why?
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by merrymike47(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adeyemo466:
You nailed it

This was exactly what i was telling someone this afternoon but she didnt take time to listen she just wanted to join the noving train

God bless you bruh
u join dat guy mumu. Hw can u as a person successfully reform a criminal? Don’t forget dat most of them are ex-convict. In order words ex-convicts were reformed to sars and they started killing innocent ppl and now u expect better if they are reformed again? Plus u are a mumu if u don’t knw that those guys are even part of the robbers that robs most time.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by danietohbadt(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I'm sure you really can see how much they care by shooting this young man.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Ayilara1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
I have a question

Please can a him shot into the air(upward) from a far distance kill someone when it land on them?

Sincere Question
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by kenodrill: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2020
lionness:
And we have a president in this country? If you are the children of the president of this country, you really need to be prayerful as in all the curses your parents are earning daily

Stop living in delusion.curses don't exist.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by IamSoProlific: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

What exactly is your problem, Mr man?

Living of proceeds from SARS illicit activity has so blinded you to the truth, I hope you experience their illicit activities through other means and channels, since you feel you're covered for whatever reason.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by timidapsin(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good Sir... Can you please, SHUT THE FVCK UP??! Can just respect yourself, and do that??! Thank you.

There is a time for every thing!!! undecided
I swear his comment was so irritating
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by merrymike47(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kubernetes:
Have u noticed the protest is mainly in the west?
No such in the north and most parts of the east.
Why?
Sars don’t have the balls to do their craze in the north. I only see dem sitting and gisting in their trucks on the roadsides, they don’t even disturb passerby

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Oshin56(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
buygala:

IGP X-Squad

chief I beg what is the functions of IGP X-Squad
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by kingxsamz(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
This brought tears to my eyes...
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by FirstbornWds: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

At least, the so-called peaceful protesters have succeeded in taking him down.

No one has a monopoly on violence. We all get angry and unable to control our emotions in certain scenarios. Not until you taste power, you won't realize the fact that power intoxicates.

Recently, the Nigerian police sent to every citizen a toll number (like 911) to dial in case of an emergency. Ask yourself, would they have done that if they didn't care for us?

This isn't a wise thing to say.

It's the police's responsibility to protect the lives of citizens and the 911 thing didn't start today.

And to tell you the truth, police brutality is very much one of the issues of peaceful protests. Why would I be scared to move on my daily routines with fear of some men stopping me to abuse me of being too young to be rich?

Abeg it's worth it. Police aren't longer our friend.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
myBraine:
Sad.

I've been watching you with your nonsense comments, it seems you want to be unfortunate! Police killed an unharmed civilian and you're here typing shit. If you continue this way I will place a curse on your entire family. I hope I see you physically...thunder go fire you!

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Angelfrost(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
timidapsin:
I swear his comment was so irritating

Don't mind him... I hate it when people try to form smartness, when they are as dumb as soot.
Re: Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde by Bahamas95(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
The killer of this young Nigerian won't go unpunished walai!

He will suffer here on earth and the after life. The spirit of this guy will torment him forever, same goes out to all the devilish uniform personnels that have wasted innocent lives in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.