Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] (2466 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / I Killed This and Saw This Thing Inside. What Should I Do With It? [Picture] / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2020
DkJay:

How much do they make per day, on average?

No idea. I suspect a minimum of 7k per day.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Raycelove: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Make I cause small trouble.

As a Niger Delta guy, the Hausas have taken our oil. The Igbos have taken our market. The Yorubas have taken our entertainment industry.

What is left for us is our brain. I decided to use these three people that used us. I ventured into online business (book writing) and when it started generating me a couple of millions, I decided to invest in businesses where Hausa, Igbos, and Yorubas will work for me while I sleep and drink wine.

One of the businesses is buying bikes for Hausa guys around here to ride okada for me and submit just 5k per week.

One of them came so early to submit his 5k. One thing I love about these Hausa guys is how good they are in maintenance and how humble they are. Why can't Buhari replicate this?

Let's talk about the Igbos and Yoruba. Should we?

Please, note that I like these 3 sets for people.

Yes @ the bolded
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by marsman: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Make I cause small trouble.

As a Niger Delta guy, the Hausas have taken our oil. The Igbos have taken our market. The Yorubas have taken our entertainment industry.

What is left for us is our brain. I decided to use these three people that used us. I ventured into online business (book writing) and when it started generating me a couple of millions, I decided to invest in businesses where Hausa, Igbos, and Yorubas will work for me while I sleep and drink wine.

One of the businesses is buying bikes for Hausa guys around here to ride okada for me and submit just 5k per week.

One of them came so early to submit his 5k. One thing I love about these Hausa guys is how good they are in maintenance and how humble they are. Why can't Buhari replicate this?

Let's talk about the Igbos and Yoruba. Should we?

Please, note that I like these 3 sets for people.

No body stole your entertainment industry.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by DkJay: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

No idea. I suspect a minimum of 7k per day.

So let's say he averages 30k to 40k per week, then his net profit is 25k. But if you remove fuel, maintenance, park fees, police, unforeseen circumstances, it'd probably be less than half that.

It's not too bad a deal.

How about you? At 5k per week, it could a year before you get back your principal (if you bought the bike brand new). Aren't you concerned about your profit, and the time it'd take to get the investment back?
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
DkJay:

So let's say he averages 30k to 40k per week, then his net profit is 25k. But if you remove fuel, maintenance, park fees, police, unforeseen circumstances, it'd probably be less than half that.

It's not too bad a deal.

How about you? At 5k per week, it could a year before you get back your principal (if you bought the bike brand new). Aren't you concerned about your profit, and the time it'd take to get the investment back?

Offline, I'm not too moved by profit, but empowering people to get them off the street and engage them. Online, I focus on profit and solution.

When you engage in lots of businesses, the cumulative profit will always be great, so there is no need to be greedy. When income compounds, you're covered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't show love and I don't act kind just to be loved back. So, count me out. I show love when I want, not when it's requested, begged, or demanded. I live and act on my terms, not on pressure to be good and appear helpful and generous.

No boss, I'm not putting you under pressure boss
Alright boss, it's okay
But anytime you feel like, pls remember me.... Thanks sir
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

No body stole your entertainment industry.

Are you sure? Prove it. Please, don't use Duncan Mighty as your only example.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by Merciful71(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegend or what is that your name again, won't you go church
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by marsman: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Are you sure? Prove it. Please, don't use Duncan Mighty as your only example.
Am not even talking about the actors. Any body, and any part of the country can be part and rise in the Nollywood, what matters is the clout and the population of Audience, especially when it involves indigenous movies. The success of a movie by Niger Delta's will be determined by the population of the audience, but you guys are small compared to the Yoruba and Igbo movie audience population.

but with the new genre of Nollywood English movies that are being produced now, every body is involved.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:
Am not even talking about the actors. Any body, and any part of the country can be part and rise in the Nollywood, what matters is the clout and the population of Audience, especially when it involves indigenous movies. The success of a movie by Niger Delta's will be determined by the population of the audience, but you guys are small compared to the Yoruba and Igbo movie audience population.

but with the new genre of Nollywood English movies that are being produced now, every body is involved.

Apt explanation. You got it.

In summarize, we are only limited by our zeal to excel. Whoever got the zeal, your location doesn't matter, but the moves you make from your location to the outside world is what will determine your level of success in whatever you do.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by marsman: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Apt explanation. You got it.

In summarize, we are only limited by our zeal to excel. Whoever got the zeal, your location doesn't matter, but the moves you make from your location to the outside world is what will determine your level of success in whatever you do.
Yeah the zeal is very important and availability of resources is also important. there many people out there who have the strategy to change the world but lack of the needed resources won't allow them.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2020
marsman:

Yeah the zeal is very important and availability of resources is also important. there many people out there who have the strategy to change the world but lack of the needed resources won't allow them.

Apt again. Your head correct. Stay away from SARS before they ruin it for you.
Re: See The Picture Now Before The Mods Delete It [Picture] by marsman: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Apt again. Your head correct. Stay away from SARS before they ruin it for you.
Sars cannot catch me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / Why Is It That A Lot Of Nigerian Men Have High Drive For Sex? / She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.