Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,686 members, 7,979,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? (412 Views)

"Why Is Tinubu Always Blaming People Over His Certificate Saga"? —Great Oracle / Are Southerners On Nairaland Different From Southerners On Facebook? / Why Are Southerners Always Tribalistic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by LukasPodolski: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Perhaps with the exception of SW, because I understand that they've always been in the opposition party until recently.
I don't count OBJ's govt as SW govt.

why are other Southerners always wailing and blaming the North for their woes? especially Igbos, I've seen few threads today by Igbos trying to incite Niger Deltans.

while it's clear that Northerner are domineering, I felt it's wrong to be always them.

it's a sign of weakness, weaklings everywhere.

why must we always be blaming Hausas/fulani?
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by LukasPodolski: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
Igbos aligned with Balewa, Shagari 2x, Bashir Tofa all against a fellow Southerner.

Infact, I learnt that a certain Daniel Kalu organized a million March in support of Abacha govt after MKO Abiola election was annulled.

Why are they quick to call Yorubas slaves because they voted for Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by LukasPodolski: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2020
f
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by Marine54(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Igbos aligned with Balewa, Shagari 2x, Bashir Tofa all against a fellow Southerner.

Infact, I learnt that a certain Daniel Kalu organized a million March in support of Abacha govt after MKO Abiola election was annulled.

Why are they quick to call Yorubas slaves because they voted for Buhari?
Small pickin dey worry you ! Grow up dude..
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2020
Because of their hypocrisy
Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ode yoruba man speak for ur afonjaic cowardic tribe stop hiding behind northerners .... yesterday dey scatter 1 of ur brother with dagger see how all ur coward amotekun dey run hide under bed ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by BigSarah(f): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
The way people generalize on this forum it's terrible, The politics section went to the dogs after 2015 election...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by LukasPodolski: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Ode yoruba man speak for ur afonjaic cowardic tribe stop hiding behind northerners .... yesterday dey scatter 1 of ur brother with dagger see how all ur coward amotekun dey run hide under bed ode
what is this looser saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Southerners Always Blaming The North? by BIGGESThead6: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Perhaps with the exception of SW, because I understand that they've always been in the opposition party until recently.
I don't count OBJ's govt as SW govt.

why are other Southerners always wailing and blaming the North for their woes? especially Igbos, I've seen few threads today by Igbos trying to incite Niger Deltans.

while it's clear that Northerner are domineering, I felt it's wrong to be always them.

it's a sign of weakness, weaklings everywhere.

why must we always be blaming Hausas/fulani?

It's BECAUSE, THE NORTH REFUSED TO GIVE BIAFRANS THEIR INDEPENDENCE.

THE North own the East

(1) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Said About SARS Today / How Much Is Your September Electricity Bill?? / #ENDSARS: Presidential Panel Approves 5 Points Demands Of Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.