Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,765 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon (2107 Views)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2020
It seems like those in government are either not seeing the handwriting on the wall due to their greed or are helpless to make any serious attempts to counter it. However, Nigeria is currently at a crossroads, or more succinctly put, at the precipice.

Those in government are erroneously seeing the ongoing #Endsars protests as a little disturbance or storm in a tea cup that will soon fizzle out, but alas, they would be shocked when the monster that is silently brewing under their noses, will be fully unleashed.

I have studied other revolutions that occurred in other climes and if they're anything to go by, then there is serious cause for alarm and I will give you reasons. The world is now globalized and issues happening in other climes sometimes tend to have domino effect in far off places. Once global attention is giving to any protest, it always goes wild. Check the Arab Spring, #Blacklivesmatter, Sudan protests etc. The basic reason why protests snowball once global attention is giving to it, is because the protesters will become emboldened once they realize that they have the moral support of many people, and more importantly, giving that their national government will be under severe pressure.

In Nigeria today, there are more unemployed or underemployed people than gainfully employed people, which has given rise to large numbers of frustrated and hopeless people who has come to the fatal realization that there situation is never going to change.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
Currently, the protests that was thought to be an isolated event happening in some remote localities in Delta State has spread to Lagos and is gradually engulfing the whole country.
Nigerians, especially the youths have been perenially lambasted for never being able to organize themselves and challenge the Nigerian system that was from the beginning created to keep them perpetually down. However, they've found a perfect opportunity to leverage a social media inspired movement to vent their frustration.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by helinues: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Charleys: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2020
Them get flight tickets already. Na me and you go fight am.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2020
The protest is beginning to take a pattern, and more people are now wondering why it is only taking place in mostly Southern Nigeria while Northern Nigeria is silent like a graveyard.

Worse still, there is information that some Northern cities want to start organizing pro SARS protests. Whether these planned pro SARS protests in the North are sponsored or spontaneous, it is definitely going to be dangerous for Nigeria. This is because while Southerners have this believe that North is directly or remotely the cause of Nigeria's lack of development/progress, now that the South is unanimously asking for the disbandment of SARS, should the North go all out to support it, it will create a We vs. Them scenario

Such balanced opposing views has never been experienced before in Nigeria, and coming at a time Southerners are mostly nursing a feeling that Nigeria must either be restructured with more autonomy to the constituents or completely broken up, it will surely cause serious cracks that could lead to breakup.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:
Them get flight tickets already. Na me and you go fight am.
It is not about what you wish or hope for, but what is actually going to happen.
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Nature always has a way creating a balance when the ecosystem can no longer support itself. Nigeria can't support itself any longer, and going forward, something very significant is going to give.

As a country, Nigeria now live on debt, population growing alarmingly, its growth rate insignificant, frustration increasing, its institutions in various degrees of bastardization. Nothing else could be expected than chaos and upheavals that will reset everything back to default.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Oracleforce: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2020
MOD, I wouldn't contribute to this.post because the rule says, I should not comment on the breakup of the nation...
But if you know how to read mind...pls read my mind....my comment is there...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:
MOD, I wouldn't contribute to this.post because the rule says, I should not comment on the breakup of the nation...

Chai, typical Black man who can't reason on their own, even if it will be for their own good. Are you calling mods to do what exactly? Ban me or close the thread for telling you the truth??
SMH.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by BonaMagnate(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2020
I can remember while in chemistry class in my secondary school.

My teacher needed a way to explain diffusion.
So he asked, what would you do if this class is filled with thick smoke, making it difficult to breathe?

Some of my mates answered, "cover my nose with handkerchief", some said, "put my face out through the window", immediately I said, "leave the class", he said that's it.

That's the exact situation southerners have found themselves in this entity called Nigeria.

And it seems they've finally gotten the right answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by mrsage(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
BonaMagnate:

So he asked, what would you do if this class is filled with thick smoke, making it difficult to breathe?

Some of my mates answered, "cover my nose with handkerchief", some said, "put my face out through the window", immediately I said, "leave the class", he said that's it.

That's the exact situation southerners have found themselves in this entity called Nigeria.

This is deep

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2020
BonaMagnate:

And you're right!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Aladdin1(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2020
CERTAINLY!!! with the way things are going now.its bound to happen!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Balogunodua(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2 longest time grin
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by ruggedtimi(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
This not even a protest, more of a social media protest.
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Balogunodua:
Proeast2 longest time grin

I dey bro. Is that a friendly grin or a mischievous one undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
ruggedtimi:
This not even a protest, more of a social media protest.

It is gathering momentum....
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Most northerners are rebuking the prosars protest. It won't hold and even if it does only a very few number of people will attend. The SARS thing is very personal. There's absolutely no one down south who hasn't had or doesn't know anyone who hasn't had a personal encounter with those Satanic demons.
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Mastakija(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
hmm the problem im having now abt this restructuring thing is that when we restructure, the rate of which the hausa christians will suffer ehn
aah it'll be terribleembarassed
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by kmaster007: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
nah dey breakup go make sense, make everybody jst go deir own way...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Balogunodua(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

I dey bro. Is that a friendly grin or a mischievous one undecided
Lolzz..
Its a friendly grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by nsiba: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:
It seems like those in government are either not seeing the handwriting on the wall due to their greed or are helpless to make any serious attempts to counter it. However, Nigeria is currently at a crossroads, or more succinctly put, at the precipice.

Those in government are erroneously seeing the ongoing #Endsars protests as a little disturbance or storm in a tea cup that will soon fizzle out, but alas, they would be shocked when the monster that is silently brewing under their noses, will be fully unleashed.

I have studied other revolutions that occurred in other climes and if they're anything to go by, then there is serious cause for alarm and I will give you reasons. The world is now globalized and issues happening in other climes sometimes tend to have domino effect in far off places. Once global attention is giving to any protest, it always goes wild. Check the Arab Spring, #Blacklivesmatter, Sudan protests etc. The basic reason why protests snowball once global attention is giving to it, is because the protesters will become emboldened once they realize that they have the moral support of many people, and more importantly, giving that their national government will be under severe pressure.

In Nigeria today, there are more unemployed or underemployed people than gainfully employed people, which has given rise to large numbers of frustrated and hopeless people who has come to the fatal realization that there situation is never going to change.

Studied wetin? KANU lectured you on NANSENSe and you come here and write his rubbish...
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Proeast2: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
nsiba:

[s]Studied wetin? KANU lectured you on NANSENSe and you come here and write his rubbish...[/s]

If have something reasonable to say, why not go ahead and say it instead of writing like someone suffering from Down Syndrome?!
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by juman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Revolution is currently going on.
Free and fair election is equal to revolution brother.

Everybody should take voting serious.
INEC should do better and provide pvc cards to people and the card readers must work well during elections.
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by nsiba: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Proeast2:

If have something reasonable to say, why not go ahead and say it instead of writing like someone suffering from Down Syndrome?!

You are a teleguided IPOB rat only good in gibberish propaganda
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by aminusodiq(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Oracleforce:
Lmao... We knw ur coment already... grin restructure or we breakup
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by Osedagal(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hope it does. That is the only solution not all these politically motivated protests. #Endnigeria# the centre can no longer hold joor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by blacknp(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Most northerners are rebuking the prosars protest. It won't hold and even if it does only a very few number of people will attend. The SARS thing is very personal. There's absolutely no one down south who hasn't had or doesn't know anyone who hasn't had a personal encounter with those Satanic demons.
What is the difference between sars and the Nigeria Police, Who is the head of sars? The head of the Nigeria Police Force, let us keep deceiving ourselves, where were the disbanded members of sars moved to, Customs, or Federal fire service?
Re: Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon by blacknp(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Osedagal:
I hope it does. That is the only solution not all these politically motivated protests. #Endnigeria# the centre can no longer hold joor
End Nigeria, you want to be a refugee in Sierra Leone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Few Quiet, Laudable Buhari Projects In The South East / North And South West Relationship are like husband and wife says AREWA / Biden Bins Desperate Buhari As Nigeria Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.