Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? (110231 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Monjerk:

Have you ever wonder how MBA manage to cope during the pandemic period that so many business were affected and you will agree with me that mba didn’t get new investors that period but they were successfully paying their existing investors their ROI, so where did they get the money to do the cycling then?

People were investing and besides they have lots of funds @ their disposal, so why won't they pay? Just because of a month lock down? Any investment that tells you it can't pay because of lockdown was only looking for an excuse not to pay.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2020
WIZGUY69:

I remembered.
This is honestly Stupid of the entire Nairaland team to bring this kind of topic on front page.
Seun et al.
I am disappointed.

Just be wise like a serpent, you should be caught unaware, withdraw all your money before they pause withdrawal and say one year will now be two years investment duration. The signs are there already, all those people fighting for the sustainability of the scheme knows what they are doing. They don't want any panic that might crash the system before they cash out all their money.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Mrpojj:

Please is MBA having issues,
Can someone make me understand

Hope you only invested with an amount you can afford to lose? If yes you have nothing to worry about, once Mba forex crashes, you will just move on as if nothing happens
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2020
freeman67:

They was no name they didn't call SEC. The slogan was "is it your money"? They further told people that the government and the people trying to educate them are jealous of them.

Their paid agents attacked everyone that dared to have a contrary opinion. Just like it is happening on this thread now.

Eventually, everything went south then the Nigerian Mavrodi disappeared with their pay.

I only pitied those just coming in to mba fx, na dem go suffer most. The early birds already cashed out. When the thing finally crashed, I don't want to see any mba forex victim sending me pm asking for handouts or giveaway, if you do, i will mock you join, because you have already been warned.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2020
Santinojr:
Take this trash off the FrontPage! This is a sponsored post by naysayers of MBA forex

Why are you pained that it is on front page, Instead of you to see it as a free publicity for your Mba forex and Bara.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2020
amliftedhigher:
Please oh I am thinking of putting money in chymall and MBA forex by January oh. I lost 3M in mmm oh. Since last year I heard about this MBA forex and chymall fear no gree me oh. Now my friends who invested since last year have all gotten their full money back and are trading with part of the interest.

Put your money, so as to provide more liquidity in the system for earlier investors to cash out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2020
SaintUlot:

Put your money, so as to provide more liquidity in the system for earlier investors to cash out.

When I read comments like this I just laff. Are you aware that investors pulled out their money at the peak of covid lock down and they gave them their money? Are you aware that last year Dec people pulled out their money thinking mba will crash? Another prophet of doom has predicted again that by Oct 2021 mba will crash. eagerly waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2020
SaintUlot:

Why are you pained that it is on front page, Instead of you to see it as a free publicity for your Mba forex and Bara.

I even love it that way, many people are aware and those that can risk their money are already joining.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by SaintUlot: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Jamesrock:

My 360k go soon complete! Should I put my money in MBA forex!

I need honest answers

If the 360k is a chicken change to you and what you can afford to lose, kindly put it in Mba forex. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2020
how ponzi works........first set is to say u pay interest of 180 per anum to attract uninformed people (in fiancé and rate of return)

then get like 100 people (called investors) to pay in 1m naira each =Total 100m
First months(jan) payment 15m to the 100 invesotrs from their own money.

balance now 85m , next months get another 100 people (100m)+85m balance carried forward
new balance is now 185m ,investor now 200 people
febaurary payments =30m
balance 155m
march new 100 people (100m) plus balance 155m

new balance is now 255m payment to 300 (investors )45m
balance 205m

April 100 new investors 100m plus 205 =305m

payment 60 to (400 investors )

balance 245m

at the 12months 95m (old balance ) plus 100m new investor
total 195m ......payment 190m balance 5m ....(panic dont start )

13 months 5m plus 100m (new investors )

monthly payment needed 210m.......cash at hand 105m.....pyramid scatter

Total number of investor 1200 person .
promoter can make 8m monthly from the rackets

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Olabamiji509: 11:15am On Oct 28, 2020
Please i want to invest in coin business,any person from oyo state?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Spray(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2020
YoungBuffet:

When I read comments like this I just laff. Are you aware that investors pulled out their money at the peak of covid lock down and they gave them their money? Are you aware that last year Dec people pulled out their money thinking mba will crash? Another prophet of doom has predicted again that by Oct 2021 mba will crash. eagerly waiting.
don't reply those pathetic souls

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2020
for sustainability of the rackets old investors must advertise items like Bank alerts to encourage more so they can pass the 7 months cycle (your money)is back ......the first investors are the wininers (small in number and smart).......while the losers at the bottom of the pyramid...but it your money do what u like with it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
hardship ?but they are investing millions....there is some thing wrong with Nigerians ....pastors will scams us,pyramid schemes will scam us yet we are still not deterred

People do not know other alternative investment schemes.

Is the economy viable for business investment ?

That's the major issue. Coupled with greed.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by gbosah91(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
for sustainability of the rackets old investors must advertise items like Bank alerts to encourage more so they can pass the 7 months cycle (your money)is back ......the first investors are the wininers (small in number and smart).......while the losers at the bottom of the pyramid...but it your money do what u like with it
We heard you, everything in life is risk, some people shop are looted and investments gone. MBA have made so many people millionaire. It depends on you to invest or not. We all know the risk.

People sponsor elections and still lose, their investments gone too. But you can never make it in life without taking risk. Make you guys stop all this bad energy and leave us investors to worry about ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2020
SaintUlot:
@sgtponzihater1 your attention is needed on this thread.

I still remember that time when @sgtponzihater1 was very active, the young man singlehandedly fasttracked the death of MMM and GHW that year. Those people who lost money in the scheme started attacking him spiritually, that made him to deactivate two of his monikers then on nairaland. The spiritual attack made him to steer clear of ponzi investment matters on nairaland since then, because they almost killed him.

If the guy should reason mba forex matter, honestly in three months mba forex would die. @sgtponzihater1 I salute you

Big regards to you. It was a big fight then as nearly everyone was against me. I am happy I stood with the truth, and I was vindicated in the end.

Nigerians are very complicated, and people would go spiritual just for money that can fizzle out in a second. It was a very big fight then, and I just had to lay low.

For the wise, there is no quick money anywhere. Making money from these scheme is potentially causing pain to others in the end, as they all collapse, and bruised victims must emerge. This makes it morally wrong even though you cash out; you would have joined to cause anguish, pain and sometimes sudden death to others.

Regards again

We must all be rich

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by imagrg(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Ha.
You again?
Well, you are actually attesting to the bitter truth! Many people know it but being greedy and desperately self-centred, they don't care whose horse is gord so long as it satisfies their greed.
The hearts of most Nigerians are hardened and desperately wicked. You could even be killed for daring to speak the bitter truth!
It's like using a fellow human being for money ritual.
These Ponzi Schemes actually rob Peter to pay Paul.
sgtponzihater1:

Big regards to you. It was a big fight then as nearly everyone was against me. I am happy I stood with the truth, and I was vindicated in the end.

Nigerians are very complicated, and people would go spiritual just for money that can fizzle out in a second. It was a very big fight then, and I just had to lay low.

For the wise, there is no quick money anywhere. Making money from these scheme is potentially causing pain to others in the end, as they all collapse, and bruised victims must emerge. This makes it morally wrong even though you cash out; you would have join to cause anguish, pain and sometimes sudden death to others.

Regards again

We must all be rich

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Mrpojj(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
SaintUlot:

Hope you only invested with an amount you can afford to lose? If yes you have nothing to worry about, once Mba forex crashes, you will just move on as if nothing happens

Are they having problems that I don't know?
From what I know they are still paying
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by rafindo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
shiffynaani:
did you mean carton recycling business?
Yes
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by mentro: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Sysdatek:
Cause they will soon be roasted

I will create a free group to teach nairaland

Real trading sha with daily profit
Please add me to the group when ready. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Dantata Success Promoters in Court for Taking N2bn from 7,250 Investors

The story you told up there is not different from what they did with people's money in the name of Initial Public Offerings IPO in the years 2003 to 2008.

They stole Nigerians gullible blind in the name of selling shares of companies going public.

My N2m shares of 2008, sold for N120k in 2020.

Billionaires are thieves. Dan dem. Bank Ceos.

Don't tell me IBB just arrested Umana and he disappeared from the world.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Haywhy433(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
so u think i will leave zenith shares ,Mtn share,nestle shares that publish annual reports cerified by kpmg to your 419 firm ....u must be insane ...

Sir please how can one go about investing with Zenith, Dangote and the likes?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by YoungBuffet: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Haywhy433:

Sir please how can one go about investing with Zenith, Dangote and the likes?

The guy u are quoting doe not know much about shares investment but ask him about trucking, Aquila pef collection then he will enlighten you more go to stocks threaded.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by MhizElla: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
so u think i will leave zenith shares ,Mtn share,nestle shares that publish annual reports cerified by kpmg to your 419 firm ....u must be insane ...

How do I invest in Zenith or mtn shares?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by ahiboilandgas: 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
MhizElla:

How do I invest in Zenith or mtn shares?
go a stock market thread it there everthing u need.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by shiffynaani(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
rafindo:

Yes
pls do you know the in and out of the business? I have interest in it
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Doktajay5: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Reazest:
Nigerians are greedy in nature, the reason they will keep falling victims of Ponzi schemes. I give 3% Return On Investment every month, but people don't want to invest with me. They say my 3% is too small, thereby taking the money to Ponzi schemers.

So ur point, by this your post, would be that cos u give 3% I won't crash. Is that?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by rafindo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
shiffynaani:
pls do you know the in and out of the business? I have interest in it
I will send you my business case of the one I did. Maybe you can learn from me. My email is secarto7@gmail.com
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Carmal90(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
rafindo:
I will send you my business case of the one I did. Maybe you can learn from me. My email is secarto7@gmail.com

Pls I need it as well sir.

Thanks
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by Jamesrock(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
SaintUlot:

If the 360k is a chicken change to you and what you can afford to lose, kindly put it in Mba forex. Thanks

Hmmm... money wey I use 4 months raise! Guy nah big money oo
Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cryptofxt10:
Greed is the cause...

Settle down and learn forex trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

We train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stages with real life market experience.

can u teach me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.