Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,201 members, 7,910,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? (513 Views)

Murder of Iniobong Umoren: Court To Deliver Judgement August 4 / Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter / Did You Receive An Email From Fed Ministry of Youth & Sport Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2020
Good morning all, i need your advice on this issue. Sometime around february 2020 i went for an interview test at 'Grooming Centre'. Having done well in the test, i received an email on thursday 8th october 2020 inviting me for a classroom training which will commence on 16th Match, 2020. I called the recruitment team to notify them about the message and training date since is reading Match only to be told to disregard the message that the time has elasped.
My question is, how possile is it to send email since Match 2020 and just received it in October 2020(6months+)?
What should i do in this regard? I need job badly!

Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by oz4real83(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2020
It may sound funny but it happens. I had an experience with text messages. I was travelling on the express way and needed to place some orders. We know how some communication networks can be so poor in most Nigerian expressways, I called the person, placed the order but wasn't satisfied with the response I got on the phone because of poor network, so I sent text messages twice and both texts should delivered. The person delivered as ordered. About 4 months later, I was surprised to see the same person with the same order I placed some months back shocked. I told him I didn't place any recent order but he showed me a text he got from me that morning placing the order shocked. I had to check my phone, even showed him the texts and date they were sent grin, it was then we realised that even though the messages showed delivered in my phone, they never actually got delivered, it took 4 months to deliver, the reason the person delivered my order then was because of the call I made that I thought he didn't respond properly to due to poor network. Everything is possible with the internet, I won't argue your personal experience using it.
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by akinmusi(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2020
oz4real83:
It may sound funny but it happens. I had an experience with text messages. I was travelling on the express way and needed to place some orders. We know how some communication networks can be so poor in most Nigerian expressways, I called the person, placed the order but wasn't satisfied with the response I got on the phone because of poor network, so I sent text messages twice and both texts should delivered. The person delivered as ordered. About 4 months later, I was surprised to see the same person with the same order I placed some months back shocked. I told him I didn't place any recent order but he showed me a text he got from me that morning placing the order shocked. I had to check my phone, even showed him the texts and date they were sent grin, it was then we realised that even though the messages showed delivered in my phone, they never actually got delivered, it took 4 months to deliver, the reason the person delivered my order then was because of the call I made that I thought he didn't respond properly to due to poor network. Everything is possible with the internet, I won't argue your personal experience using it.

Uncle can lie lol. grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by oz4real83(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2020
akinmusi:

I don't need to argue with u, it was my experience so move on
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
oz4real83:
This didn't happen to me alone. About two other guys that attended the interview test got the same message too.
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
shocked undecided
akinmusi:

shocked
akinmusi:

Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Mastakija(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
it depends on the network of the reciever and d sender
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quongthy te author=Mastakija post=94832836]it depends on the network of the reciever and d sender[/quote]haba the timing is too lengthy for one not think of something fishy.
Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Offpoint1: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Village people hold your message captive.

If I send mail and it didn't go through, I always received notification about my message not being able to delivered.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take An Email To Deliver? by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Offpoint1:
Village people hold your message captive.

If I send mail and it didn't go through, I always received notification about my message not being able to delivered.
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive In Ibadan / Job Vacancy- Bank Tellers / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.