Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,062 members, 7,919,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend (1682 Views)

Lil Frosh Cries Bitterly As Davido Terminates His Contract / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Linadinna: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ex Davido Music Worldwide artiste Sanni Goriola Wasiu known popularly as Lil Frosh who got more popular after news of him physically abusing his girlfriend Iyomaterie Okeghene Taiwo swept the internet has finally broken his silence about the assault.

You could recall that Lil Frosh was called out on social media, by his girlfriend's manager and cousin who exposed him of beating up his girlfriend to pulp.

Taking to social media, Lil Frosh apologized to his fans, family and friends for his actions.

He wrote, Based on the wide range of incidents between I, Sanni Goriola Wasiu (Lil Frosh) and Iyomaterie Okeoghene Taiwo (Thacutegemini)
I would like to inform my fans and loved ones that we are on top of the situation, we urge friends and fans of Lil Frosh to be at ease and not to entertain fear. We would like to state that we condemn violence in all form be it domestic or otherwise, I sincerely apologise for my actions, thank you.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/lil-frosh-speaks-out-for-first-time.html?m=1

Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by NoshakingGod(f): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol the brutalizer
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by BigJoe19: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lhil frosh my niggarrrr wey don commot from police station since.
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by femmix112(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Bad guy see as he turn d girl eye to china own smiley
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
Make this guy go fight isreal adesanya now
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
Dismantling his girlfriend

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by GeneralPula: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Lol
grin
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by GerraMeh74(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Lol
Lol no be small Dismantling.... The guy na panel beater grin grin
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Luftwaffe(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Is he speaking from jail?
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by SirIconR(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Be a Good guy
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2020
Make una sofry dey use grammar o.
Which one is dismantling again?
Is she a scrap motor?
And is he a iron aluminum condemn picker?

2 Likes

Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Aksnoopy: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
Yeah he did it!

Never apologise to a HOE. grin
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by falcon01: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
lol @ Dismantling
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
If he truly upset, he shld hand him.over to the police .drug possessed boy
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Linadinna:
Ex Davido Music Worldwide artiste Sanni Goriola Wasiu known popularly as Lil Frosh who got more popular after news of him physically abusing his girlfriend Iyomaterie Okeghene Taiwo swept the internet has finally broken his silence about the assault.

You could recall that Lil Frosh was called out on social media, by his girlfriend's manager and cousin who exposed him of beating up his girlfriend to pulp.

Taking to social media, Lil Frosh apologized to his fans, family and friends for his actions.

He wrote, Based on the wide range of incidents between I, Sanni Goriola Wasiu (Lil Frosh) and Iyomaterie Okeoghene Taiwo (Thacutegemini)
I would like to inform my fans and loved ones that we are on top of the situation, we urge friends and fans of Lil Frosh to be at ease and not to entertain fear. We would like to state that we condemn violence in all form be it domestic or otherwise, I sincerely apologise for my actions, thank you.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/10/lil-frosh-speaks-out-for-first-time.html?m=1
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by Edyice: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lucky dude

There are some gals you beat and go free ..

He should thank his star she not close to me ... grin
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by GreenArrow1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
The real definition of a bloody fool.
Re: Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend by jagorinho: 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
DropsMic:

Lol
you sef shock? I dont know when the girlfriend turned to road block wey dem dey dismantle

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend / Pregnant Lady Confronts University Bf Who Rejected Her Pregnancy / Free SHS Students Go Viral After Dancing D!r!t!y In The Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.