Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,454 members, 7,974,861 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl (10801 Views)

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady / Can You Bang This Curvy South African Sekx Therapist For 30mins Non-stop / I Cant Wait To Give Birth To A Girl So I Can Bang Her When My Wife Is Not Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2020
I deadass think you don't know what a feminist is

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:

30k bro I no get that kind money now, u that's sounding like one jazzman grin
Lol which jazz. Just talk say you dey fear cheesy
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Darius990BC: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2020
YomyFreestyle:
Lol which jazz. Just talk say you dey fear cheesy
There is ntin like fear here. No be say the bar no dey to bet I bet up to a 1 milli seff but I no fit waste dat kind bar on top girl wey na another man go bang grin
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Darius990BC: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
I deadass think you don't know what a feminist is
Tell me what it is then sir
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:
Tell me what it is then sir
a feminist is someone who supports female rights saying women should have equal rights as men, it can be both genders not only females and from what you said that she's a feminist that's why she isn't seen with guys you made it sound like she's gay not a feminist
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by nifemi25(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
Try as much as possible to make someone smile today.

If you get depressed someday, just know it's cos of this your quote.

Lol
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:
There is ntin like fear here. No be say the bar no dey to bet I bet up to a 1 milli seff but I no fit waste dat kind bar on top girl wey na another man go bang grin
Man leave that shiit it ain't worth it. If it's worth it you for no fear to bet common 100k cheesy
But on a serious note it ain't worth it. Think of anyone planning this to someone so dear to you. Just forget the matter look for a less privileged, gift that money to and thank me later. Peace
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Kondomatic(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:
My fellow bad guys. There's this girl in my hood she fine die that no guy has ever been able to bang. The way she carries herself repulses me like she's on a different level entirely. She's a hard nut and a hardcore feminist and she always act like she hasn't been banged and can never be banged by any guy. No guy wey I know for my hood wey try wey no fail. My guy don even lose money for bet on top who go catch the fish grin. I do think she's a bi or something but I'm not sure.
I'll give any guy that's able to bang this girl 30k cash no jokes. I just want to see her mellowed down by a guy. If you live in Abuja and you think you're capable enough dm let the game begin.
I'll share what you'll use as a proof to confirm you have banged her when we meet

Back in the days I would have accepted this offer, complete the mission and show you prove but that was time of unseriousness.

Here's a tip though, if you're interested in this woman, that's if you haven't fvcked up already then get close to a lady that's close to her and ignore her like she doesn't exist. They will gossip you alright.

But you gotta step up your game, eat well to look good and dress well.

Equally carry yourself like you own the street.

She will notice you.
Dislike you at first.
Like you.
And then find means to be friends.

Alternatively you can become her friend. Don't ask her out.

Just keep creeping into her life slowly like a virus.

Do the right thing, find out the type of he she likes.

Pretend to be the he.

Do it slowly.

And you will hear something like "how did we get here?"

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Stevyne: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:
My fellow bad guys. There's this girl in my hood she fine die that no guy has ever been able to bang. The way she carries herself repulses me like she's on a different level entirely. She's a hard nut and a hardcore feminist and she always act like she hasn't been banged and can never be banged by any guy. No guy wey I know for my hood wey try wey no fail. My guy don even lose money for bet on top who go catch the fish grin. I do think she's a bi or something but I'm not sure.
I'll give any guy that's able to bang this girl 30k cash no jokes. I just want to see her mellowed down by a guy. If you live in Abuja and you think you're capable enough dm let the game begin.
I'll share what you'll use as a proof to confirm you have banged her when we meet

Drop her whatsapp line
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Mikocake(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:

Is her name Deborah?
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Palehair: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:
Are you sure you read the write up undecided
Then let her be, you seeing sleeping with her as a prize is what's even putting her on a pedestal. She's not the first or will she be the last and I haven't seen any trait of feminism in your write-up about her
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by WrittyWritter(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2020
Guy u re really wicked. .na by force make person f**k guy 4 area ni..wat if she has a guy. .or wat if she is not into casual sex which is wat u and ur pale are looking 4

Imagine if it was ur sister or daughter someone is placing bet on lyk did..better be careful make u no go become victim if circumstance...even d guys ur given are info to do u no dem..people can do anything 4 money if dey decide to rape her in order to get d 30K ko angry..

YOU ARE VERY VERY WICKED

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Happyfela(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
OG.
Kondomatic:
Back in the days I would have accepted this offer, complete the mission and show you prove but that was time of unseriousness.

Here's a tip though, if you're interested in this woman, that's if you haven't fvcked up already then get close to a lady that's close to her and ignore her like she doesn't exist. They will gossip you alright.

But you gotta step up your game, eat well to look good and dress well.

Equally carry yourself like you own the street.

She will notice you.
Dislike you at first.
Like you.
And then find means to be friends.

Alternatively you can become her friend. Don't ask her out.

Just keep creeping into her life slowly like a virus.

Do the right thing, find out the type of he she likes.

Pretend to be the he.

Do it slowly.

And you will hear something like "how did we get here?"

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Fedupman: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Babara1994:
What do u gain in banging? Sex that is nothing to the girls, na him u dey kill urself on top.
She might have a serious infection you know nothing about - gonorrhea, staph, HIV, even yeast infection! 75% of ladies have either of these, even virgins have yeast infection.
She might even be seriously possessed.

Guy, there is no gain in sex, you're the one putting your life at risk after all the spending and simping.

Best comment of the year!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by kzubyar(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Darius990BC:

DM
Re: I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

He called it fun sad
Would your parents be proud of you when they see this your definition of fun?

why did u open d thread? Abi u no see d topic well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Buried My Late Husband 4 Years Ago, But I Still Have S3x With Him Every Night / Clubbing After Marriage / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.