Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (191 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this.....

Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. Isaiah 8:18 KJV

Pray this...

I decree great results and showers of testimonies for me and my household such that all that hears of God's goodness to us, will be drawn to the Lord in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Remember this as u enter the new week..to be spiritually minded is life and peace but to be carnally minded is dead
Therefore take hold of instruction keep her for she is thy life
Goodnight

(1) (Reply)

So Many Religion. How Do We Know Which One Is Right? / Islamic Animations / He Called Them To Repentance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.