Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,078 members, 7,890,565 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. (2146 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by bigpriik: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2020
1)you will encounter rude women once in a while but these type of women are a minority most women are friendly if you use the good approach.

2)Never expect women to open up easily
Unless the girl like you die,most women will always put up some defense against you they don't even do it consciously it is their nature ,you ability to bypass these defense will determine how successful you will become with women.

3) in conclusion if you know you are not emotionally strong please avoid women they come with full emotional manipulation,so as a man don't make women you priority ,forget love ,affection and shit,fall in love with your life purpose and dreams not a girl I call that being realistic.yesterday my ex girlfriend chatted me up on WhatsApp telling me how she missed me because I let her be after she started misbehaving ,I didn't even beg her infact I am yet to reply the whatsaap chat grin man self dey shakara ,you see that what we are talking about.

Dont take women to seriously.

14 Likes

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2020
Noted
Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Godada(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2020
angry

I am going to add to that women should never be seen as a price to be acquired. Brothers, you are the price. It's up to the man to create his heaven and then you gonna see them flood your habitation like flies invades dead meat.

Men, update yourself. Never make women a priority. They can be a play thing, an afterthought or at the back burner of things. Guys you are the main event of your life, make it count.......they are but the sideshow.....side things....sidelined as side chicks........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by champrince: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2020
op u right, I remember when my ex chatted...I didn't ignore...I only with mono syllables

she was like u rude, that she never knew me to be rude, but peace, kind and loving.

I replied ok.

Just hustle...u can pursue money and women together...u must serve one

if women will make u Happy pursue women

if money will make u Happy, pursue money...if u pursue both...u will lose both

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by virginprincess(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2020
And men shouldn't be taken seriously, because they are heartbreakers and cheaters.

1 Like

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by fati2001(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2020

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Dayoebe(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Motigbo o

Advice noted! When the time comes, I will come for your hand in marriage
Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Mandela27: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Op say no more
Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by BigJoe19: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2020
virginprincess:
And men shouldn't be taken seriously, because they are heartbreakers and cheaters.
Yes we are cheaters and heartbreakers, go and be lesbian no one cares grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2020
Noted sir,,,,,✌️❤️

The next thing right now is to chase that girl away,,, i don't like stress at all cool

2 Likes

Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
Noted✅☝✌
Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2020
Godada:
angry

I am going to add to that women should never be seen as a price to acquired. Brothers, you are the price. It's up to the man to create his heaven and then you gonna see them flood your habitation.

Men, update yourself. Never make women a priority. They can be a play thing, an afterthought or at the back burner of things. Guys you are the main event of your life, make it count.......they are but the sideshow.....side things....sidelined as side chicks..
Na so
Re: Three Realities A Guy Has To Accept When It Comes To Women.. by PIXSPEAKS: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
bigpriik:
1)you will encounter rude women once in a while but these type of women are a minority most women are friendly if you use the good approach.

2)Never expect women to open up easily
Unless the girl like you die,most women will always put up some defense against you they don't even do it consciously it is their nature ,you ability to bypass these defense will determine how successful you will become with women.

3) in conclusion if you know you are not emotionally strong please avoid women they come with full emotional manipulation,so as a man don't make women you priority ,forget love ,affection and shit,fall in love with your life purpose and dreams not a girl I call that being realistic.yesterday my ex girlfriend chatted me up on WhatsApp telling me how she missed me because I let her be after she started misbehaving ,I didn't even beg her infact I am yet to reply the whatsaap chat grin man self dey shakara ,you see that what we are talking about.

Dont take women to seriously.

Men, if you can win in the point 3, u can win in others.. manipulation is like air to female folks. It's inherent.
One said I pushed her away..Babe came with full manipulation gadget without knowing I am bad meat grin. She tried everything from lies, blackmail, badmouthing to anger, hatred etc.. local man is unbothered.. chaii, the thing pain am die.. I just dey do my things like she is not even existing. Next I heard from her was 'if you let down your guard,it doesn't mean you will lose your respect"werey dey disguise grin.. me Don move on.. she Don tire..

Be a chief manipulator if you want to deal successfully with woman.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Masturbation / Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up / How Do I Deal With This Hard Pimples On My Face...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.