Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

So Lagosians Will Foolishly Vote For Remi Because She Is Acn - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / So Lagosians Will Foolishly Vote For Remi Because She Is Acn (631 Views)

Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) / Obama Or Romney- Who Would You Vote For? / "Vote For Me, N****as In Paris" Presidential Campaign By Francois Hollande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Lagosians Will Foolishly Vote For Remi Because She Is Acn by hollandis(f): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2011
I heard her interview today on 95.1 and instantly despised it.what is a house wife doing in the political terrain.Nigerians made up of many "intellectuals",graduates ,readers etcetera etcetera.So quick to judge the decade power incumbenceny of northern african leaders,when the situation is the case in their believed country.I am just thinking maybe there is something wrong with the dark skinned african,look at cote d ivoire,the people allow themselves to be bamboozled.Has saraki family not ruled for more than 20yrs in kwara?what can they boast of? I heard farming is his manifesto.Bode george came from prison to limelight.a thief and we call our country a sensible one
Re: So Lagosians Will Foolishly Vote For Remi Because She Is Acn by fstranger3(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2011
Is she not human enough to participate in our democracy?
Re: So Lagosians Will Foolishly Vote For Remi Because She Is Acn by Mariory(m): 6:45am On Mar 06, 2011
WTF!? Why is this topic in foreign affairs?

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices: Urgent Steps Needed To Wean Uk Onto Other Energy Sources, Mps Say / Gordon Brown Personal And Family Details Hacked / Gambia To Recognize Libyan Transitional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.