Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,341 members, 7,978,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:54 PM

ooo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ooo (334 Views)

Picture: Omo...Oyinbo Get Mouth Ooo.... / IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Nsukka Dey Boil Ooo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2020
oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ooo by Wawelexy(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2020
Seconded....

1 Like

Re: ooo by TecM0: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2020
cool

No go find better work do, or ask damn Niggarrr to teach you how to bomb

Singlehandedly blaming Buhari, for the collective failure of 100million people is stupidity taking too far

Re: ooo by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2020
EdoBoy90:
As A Concerned Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I Humbly Call For Mr. President Resignation. We Voted For him and We Have The Right To Call For His Resignation With Immediate Effect Due To 110m Poor Nigerians in extreme poverty according To NECA And World Bank reports.

He should resign and let someone who is competent to lead us. we are tired. There are no jobs. The economy is not working. There is inflation in the market already. Nigerians are suffering and a lot of killings/insecurity in the land.

I will call for his resignation in all platforms. I am ready to go to jail as far Nigeria is liberated.

call for end nigeria. Buhari is not the problem. The country is. The end of nigeria is the best answer.
Re: ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Singlehandedly blaming Buhari, for the collective failure of 100million people is stupidity taking too far

Re: ooo by TecM0: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2020
EdoBoy90:

So you are the one with work. so you think that you are better than 100m people. it shall not be well with all your generation. The way Buhari is running this country that is how your generation will remain useless to Nigeria.

You just cursed a stranger and his generation

Lol with this your mentality and lack of moral guidance you can never make it anywhere even in economy like US and UK, you are just like many dark minded Africans who think primitively, with low IQ to develop but only blame others and wail like morons

Ooh!! And by the way it is already well with my family, we are doing fine all around the world, work on your own lazy People
Re: ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:

Lol with this your mentality and lack of moral guidance you can never make it anywhere even in economy like US and UK, you are just like many dark minded Africans who think primitively, with low IQ to develop but only blame others and wail like morons

Ooh!! And by the way it is already well with my family, we are doing fine all around the world, work on your own lazy People

I hope you see the name above. you are the one who can only make it in UK and USA. you think a stranger is suffering and telling him to look for a job. You think that you are the only one in the UK or USA.
Re: ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:

If your family is doing well, they would have made it in Nigeria.

you can't come here and insult 100m by calling them lazy. You lack moral for calling 100m lazy.
Re: ooo by TecM0: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2020
EdoBoy90:

If your family is doing well, they would have made it in Nigeria.

you can't come here and insult 100m by calling them lazy. You lack moral for calling 100m lazy.

grin cheesy

They made it in Nigeria, by working hard, go and hustle boy, stop wailing endlessly, small boys are making it, you are here wailing

Re: ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

It seems you didn't read your message for telling me that for calling for Mr. President resignation is "Stupidity" taking too far.

if you don't lack morals, you wouldn't have used a derogatory word on me.
Re: ooo by EdoBoy90(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2020
TecM0:

grin cheesy

They made it in Nigeria, by working hard, go and hustle boy, stop wailing endlessly, small boys are making it, you are here wailing

You that is an Old man, so you assumed that I am a small boy. Keep on deceiving yourself.

You are the only one who has made it. Edoboy doesn't mean that I am a small boy.

(1) (Reply)

IG Of Police Form New Unit To Replace SARS, Recalls All Operatives To Headquarte / #endsars: Nigerians In Paris Hold Protest In Solidarity / Youtharise: 32 Years Old Appointed Columbia's Consul To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.