Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:12 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 3 Years Of Homelessness And Wandering Ended - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 3 Years Of Homelessness And Wandering Ended (187 Views)

The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 3 Years Of Homelessness And Wandering Ended by WINNERSMOG: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2020
My business went down the drain to the extent that I could hardly afford to feed.

I started eating from hand to mouth, to worsen it all, the apartment where I was living in expired, of course no money to renew which led to me vacating the house and then the battle set in fully.

I distributed my properties to different houses both in Lagos and Ota.

I roamed about from one person’s house to another just to lay my head for the night.

People rejected me, threw me out of their houses both families and friends, I was mocked by many.

But I kept on engaging in soul winning, reminding the devil that I know the GOD that I serve, HE IS too FAITHFUL TO FAIL.

I did not relent, I kept on serving GOD faithfully.

This battle was on for 3 years, I also engaged faithfully in praying kingdom advancement prayers, believing every word of GOD, every prophetic declaration coming from this altar with faith.

Then the GOD OF ALL POSSIBILITIES showed up.

HE gave me a contract in which I was able to redeem my vows.

GOD settled my accommodation issues and solved other lingering problems around me.

GOD did not only give me any how accommodation, but a classy and glorious one in a classy environment and estate.

I return all the glory to the GOD of my father, bishop David Oyedepo.

Damsel-Precious

#endsars Movement Is About The Entirety Of Our Failed Governance - Pastor Tunde / "I Did Know Thee In The Wilderness,..." / “if You Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking, Your Days Are Numbered”–naija..

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9