Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? (822 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by krownie: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2020
Deal breakers in marriage are the qualities that would disqualify someone as a dating prospect or as a potential marriage partner, regardless of how many other wonderful traits and characters they have....

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Kestolove(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2020
Cigarette nope but weed yes..

2 Likes

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by padi94(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2020
If she smokes that's on her, if she is an addict or a crackhead its no no... those are two different things tho
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by zagorakis(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
As i'm not a smoker myself, i wont have anything to do with a smoker as partner.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Liposure: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Risky! I can't afford to birth a crackhead
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Kestolove:
Cigarette nope but weed yes..
With some kinds of comments you drop
I doubt if you're truly a woman
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Post not for me.
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
You attract people of your type or
People of your type attract you
I'm not smoking so I can't be attracted to a smoker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
I would love her, we bond further and we smoke em joint together no shit.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by krownie: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
I would love her, we bond further and we smoke em joint together no shit.

who go come dey tie d S.K?
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by chanda83560: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
I would love her, we bond further and we smoke em collaboration together no Bleep.
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by fati2001(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
yeap
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
If na weed, I go marry am ASAP but cigarette nope
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:
Post not for me.
zagorakis:
As i'm not a smoker myself, i wont have anything to do with a smoker as partner.

For Una mind; plenty men dey way de smoke weed these days and na dem get coordination pass. If some people no tell you, u no go know.

So stop dey think say na men way dey park or ghetto we dey talk about. Lol.

Dem full ur office, corporate organisations and Government lol

1 Like

Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
In my hometown we receive a lot of tourists from abroad. White people especially women are more normalized to smoking than African counterparts.

I was finding it sexy seeing a woman holding anything smokable(like the first pic)

In the past I dated smoker girls and I was enjoying, much with weed smokers.

Today though I don't have preference for marriage, I can still date a smoker woman so long she's not addicted to it.
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
Roscoepound:

For Una mind; plenty men dey way de smoke weed these days and na dem get coordination pass. If some people no tell you, u no go know.

So stop dey think say na men way dey park or ghetto we dey talk about. Lol.

Dem full ur office, corporate organisations and Government lol

I don't really get what you are trying to say.
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by krownie: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
chatinent:

I don't really get what you are trying to say.
the guy dey tell you say country man still dey light up
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
krownie:

who go come dey tie d S.K?
na she na, if she no sabi then I dont mind wrapping the joint
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by krownie: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dliquidmetal:
na she na, if she no sabi then I dont mind wrapping the joint

I like smoke one big Jumbo take calm my soul but no funds

Las Las na Buhari cause am
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Powerfly(f): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oh yes. You just have to date a book-head that smokes weed. if she's a good kisser then i'm hooked for life.
Re: Knowing You Both Smokes Will You Still Marry Her? by Mandela27: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
zagorakis:
The question wasnt for non-smokers

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Girls DON'T Like About YOU / Each Time I Remember Him / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating On Me, My Heart Is Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.