Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Funny Nigerian Accent Videos: White Guy Does Nigerian Accent Perfectly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Nigerian Accent Videos: White Guy Does Nigerian Accent Perfectly (446 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Africa Is Cursed. I Hate Myself Being Black. I Wish I Was A White Guy. / Why Do Girls Insist On Being Friends When A Guy Does Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Accent Videos: White Guy Does Nigerian Accent Perfectly by poiunt: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
There is something very interesting about the Nigerian accent which everyone wants to imitates, maybe it is because of our nollywood which is getting popular all over the world or our Nigerian churches which have taken all over the western world in their small encaves, it might also be having lot of nigerian friends.

Anytime, i hear foreigners try to imitate Nigerian accents espcially the accents they watch from nollywood, i get sometimes irritated, this is is because there are different accents in Nigeria when speaking english or pidgin that is because of our numerous tribes we have which have basicallyinflunced the english language.

In my opinion, the typical nollywood accent of English is an igbo accent that is because of the numerous igbo actors that occupys the nollywood industry.

Now this is funny, watch this video of this white guy doing the nollywood nigerian accent, i think he got it perfectly.

https://poiunt.com/watch/3293/white-guy-does-nigerian-accent/

https://poiunt.com/watch/3293/white-guy-does-nigerian-accent/

(1) (Reply)

That Soap Will Make You Blind. / Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Men, If You Want To Enjoy Your Marriage, DON'T Marry These 6 Types Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.