Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,800 members, 7,918,591 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) (16297 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) / Chika Ike Makes Grand Entry Into The New Year With These Glam Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by ideylaff: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
They saw 50 Cents doing it na,  or abi na Jamie Foxx,  cheesy
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Cogent: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ramzzy feeling hip, men!!!!

Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by MeGaStReEt: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
@tjskii. . . . pwetty you

I am your Jim Iyke, cant you see?
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nakele(f): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
Seriously, does Rita has implants, I mean Silicone,,, gals, check her boobs closely and tell me ,,,
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by mojounited(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nakele:

Seriously, does Rita has implants, I mean Silicone,,, gals, check her bosoms closely and tell me ,,,
I can tell, It's the bra's. . .but I'm no girl. Don't ask, I just happen to know cool
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Princek12(m): 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2011
where Jim Iyke dey sef? Probably high on some drugs!
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by shotster50(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
Princek12:

where Jim Iyke dey sef? Probably high on some drugs!

For your sake, I hope that you are joking,
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Ivynwa(f): 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2011
Rity looks fabulous in her red dress but her designer should watch it next time he designs for her for there is something about that dress that didn't enhance her waist curves good. Can it be that the material of the dress is too stiff or something? She is in great shape too but our dress didn't bring out all the feminity in her waist curves that would have made her a bombshell just like Kate Henshaw's did for her.
Ini Edo looks fantastic, now that's what Miss Beyonce meant when she sang "bootilicious". Whew!! Babe carry booty no be small. Igwe! grin grin cool kiss grin
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by tjskii(f): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2011
Cogent:

WTF is this sign supposed to mean

dem sef dey form illuminati(4 dia mind o)
MeGaStReEt:

@tjskii. . . . pwetty you

I am your Jim Iyke, cant you see?

reaalllyyy,you should ave said so since na wink wink wink
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by fagin1982(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2011
at Casey, WTF is this sign supposed to mean

it means, WESTSIDE TILL DIE, cheesy
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by omo9ja1(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2011
yeah you all are doing me proud smiley
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Pain(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2011
tjskii:

dem sef dey form illuminati(4 dia mind o)

Illuminatti Wannabe, F*k U!! U A'int A Candidate 4 the Light, Unenlightened Nollywood Je*K.

Africa Will Remain In The Dark Ages Until Our Collective Minds Are Illuminated.

See U All @ the Nephys Lodge.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by tjskii(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^hmmm bia nwanyo nwanyor,small small,take am easy on these dudes
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2011
@The last pic with jim,mike and aki.

Jim Iyke's hands looks extremely rough like someone who's been pounding fufu all his life undecided
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by MeGaStReEt: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2011
jennykadry:

Jim Iyke's hands looks extremely rough like someone who's been pounding fufu all his life undecided

abeg sufri yab my guy grin grin
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by MeGaStReEt: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2011
tjskii:

sad sad sad I hope its not 2 late now
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by LilyZ(f): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by victorazy(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2011
jennykadry:

Nawao!! u wey i think say na you better small, why are u saying something like that.
If Jims hand looks like that, i wonder how your b/friend & brother hand will look like; maybe like that of Chimpanzee "no be yab" Oh u be man sef. Look at the way you look like wide animal that just canverted to human in that lonely bush. i no mistake by mensioning chimpanzee cuz even your comment mirrored it.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by bababuff(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2011
Like your new look Jim. grin
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by victorazy(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2011
tjskii:

^^^hmmm bia nwanyo nwanyor,small small,take am easy on these dudes

Bia nne, ibu onye Igbo. Idi-uto, ur picture amaka. Ogadim uto kanyi relatia "victor"
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2011
victorazy:

Bia nne, ibu onye Igbo. Idi-uto, your picture amaka. Ogadim uto kanyi relatia "victor"
Kedu ka mmadu si adi uto?
Unu ga egbu kwa onwe unu na NLD . . .I riri foto ya nwere mata na o di uto?  cheesy

ideylaff:

Kai , I see ebora/ojuju cover cloth for stage oooo chei , kai.e  seems we\they put more effort into the Red carpet and other efizzys,  LOL, we even have Green carpet events in 9ija. The cloth be like MaMa Gee wrapper ooo, abi na Jim Iyke get am, cos it matches his pocket square,
This is not the awards proper . . .This is the nominations night.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by yusuf2(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2011
so ini has started feeling like 1 j.lo ba . 9ce rear view sha

Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Bukittes(f): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
My my my!!! Rita nailed it, gbam! Kate and Joke Silva are ageless and timeless! I envy them joo, they always bring it on, and what do u say to Ini, that apo na die! Omo did u see how she pushed the thing comot? Omo backside yen le! Where's my Gene & Omosexy? ok, those ones na 'away' runs dem dey do! Anyway Omosexy for try see how locals dey do am no be dat rubbish wey she go wear go Grammy's. I'm sure Rita for borrow her this dress for only a token! Girls una do well jare, its all beaurifullllllll!!!!!! Can I forget Rita's bosom? Damn!!!
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ victorazy

You are an iimbecilee, a confirmed deranged animal. Infact I blame the condom that burst opened and brought about your conception and birth into this world. You are the most senseless reetard so far on this forum, judging from the way you ''toasted'' a gurl on this thread using Igbo language. Your little ''third leg'' is a curse unto yourself and mankind and may devil have diarrhea and poo on your punk head. You are nitwit,with your second hand graded spermatozoa. Ewu ocha

Anu mpam
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nayah(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Jackie simply pretty, all the way!! I really like simple and classy style.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
Omotola Jalade shld take a clue frm dis great dressers.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
loving ini's dress [b]ame nam tutu[/b]who is rita showing her cleavage to hope not me
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
Why do ppl use the SAME LINE to disrespect other ppl?  undecided

@thread, nice thread. . .yeah.  tongue
Ini Edo looks great!
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Ikengawo: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
the whole thing looks embarrassingly low budget
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by WackyJ1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
jumman:

Omotola Jalade shld take a clue frm dis great dressers.
Re: Glam Photos From The African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
ROTFLMSGBO

HiSS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Receives 'WHO Is WHO' Award (Pictures) / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her / Where Is Funke Akindele School Of Drama Located In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.