Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals (33743 Views)

Osun Public Schools Where Trees Portent Danger For Students And Teachers / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / ASUU: FG To Present Terms At Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by victorazyvictor(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Ereolamide:
There are 84 secondary schools in borno state?

Borno is a vast state.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by WhizdomXX(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the only real Governor in the North
Lol this what GOT meant by the King in the North
Hopefully he wont be betrayed the way Robb was NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. GOD BLESS US.

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by mankan2k7(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
What a finnest politician. A professor with the fear of God and love for the masses. This governor has a bigger assignment in Nigeria.

Some professors sold their conscience to help politicians manipulate an election results.

#endpolicebrutality
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Dayoebe(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2020
LandMann:

Ensure you turn on your brain before commenting on political issues.
Bro, do you know you can easily express your opinion without insulting?
You can as well comment with your own ideologies. Seun has made it simple.
Don't abuse your right
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Sunnyja: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
This is the kind of leaders we need in ASO ROCK, not those who are never aware of anything.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Radiant01(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2020
North and South combine
emillysmigael:
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by jovi: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid.

Gosh! You hit the nail on the head...The real truth is that 98 percent teachers are not trained. They are not equipped in any form to teach- so the students learn very little.

Dear Governor, if you want the real truth, hire educational consultants that know what they are doing...and they will bring it to you.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by West2019(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
not only north In Nigeria
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by West2019(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2020
our president 2023
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Odochime(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

I think he is the only one in the whole of Nigeria
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by friday2011(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2020
Na waooo... So the whole of borno state has only 84 public secondary schools?
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Daygee1978(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Gov Zulum is a blessing to northern Nigerian citizens.
I wonder how he is an APC member
very funny u. Will he have done better in Pdp? Talking as if Pdp is saint here ..
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by zedman1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Dayoebe:
Gov Zulum is a blessing to northern Nigerian citizens.
I wonder how he is an APC member
Until the day we ALL realize that bad leaders are bad leaders and vice versa, irrespective of the party they belong to, we will continue to be used and dumped by these politicians because this is one device they've been using to deceive some of us who refuse to see this glaring fact bro.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Lastmankc(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
Abeg not only the north, but Nigeria as a whole
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by galantjoe(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Education without examination is baseless and students or pupils cannot retain what they learnt. Examinations expose the student to rationality and enlightenment which education is all about.

Common entrance exam is thus one of examinations necessary to bring the pupil minds to higher knowledge level in secondary education.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Oketwin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
egopersonified:
Meanwhile another governor sacked his aide for telling him and Nigerians the truth.
did i hear u say gandollar.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Lastmankc(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
Comparing this erudite prof with is counterpart in Akwa ibom state is a curse to zulum
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Oketwin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2020
egopersonified:
Meanwhile another governor sacked his aide for telling him and Nigerians the truth.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Lastmankc(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
It has been long a saw the comment of the dead meat seller,maybe he has gotten a job
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Oketwin(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
This is the GOVERNOR OF THE YEAR .......atleast for me.
May God continue to guide and guard you forever Your Excellency.

But you would have loved him to have the ONLY FEATURE of a PDP governor and loot all the money in Borno state like James Ibori did to your state before he was jailed in UK for his atrocities?

Dis wailers sef, una be comedians for dis forum.
Keep giving us the jokes abeg.
Politics don turn some people to something else.
You should all keep rubbing your bruised egos anyways.
Hehehehe grin grin grin
Una funny oooo grin cheesy
if u want make we dey call name talk ooh
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by dayoyak: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
OSINBAJO/ZULUM 2023
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Babisha10(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
I wish my governor can borrow sense from this man he is an architect yet we don't have any good infrastructure in the state to his name rubbish
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
collum:
he Is my our finest governor in Nigeria . calm, focused......

Correction successful!

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Saig: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
aimsbaba:
Nice one professor Zulum. You're really trying. I beg decamp go PDP

Not necessary. See why we have been voting and recycling trash in Nigeria We vote political parties instead of personalities sad
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Dogi1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
emillysmigael:

Not only in the North ooo but the whole of Nigeria
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by IndianRomeo: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
This is unbelievable, so no common entrance exams for primary six students in Borno State. How do they get PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE ?

1 Like

Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by ipica: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank God, we have a reasonable governor. so its not a curse. let's start from here
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by EdogiStar(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2020
Well said governor, u seem to know the problems of your people. This BOKO HARAM of a thing, na lack of knowledge dey fuel am
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by blahc007: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2020
Oga Zulum abeg be our President for one month....nsogbu di na obodo a... Ike agwula dede buhari...
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by Babinski: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Sometimes, the truth is better left unsaid.

Zulum does not need to beg the. He should create a system to make it easy for them to report anonymously and ensure that their identities are kept secret. And then he should take serious action on any reports found to be true. It would encourage others to come forward.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by jrusky(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm begining to like this man. This is true face of a good leader much salute to you sir but pls the party you belong is not the right for your type.

Educated, well enlighten people like you we want not one height deficiency bollock that claimed to hold Phd degree but still reason like and act like mettazzine or boko haramist and even had a son with a potential of being the next Mutalab a.k.a shoe bomber.

God bless you sir and much respect but pls apc is not for your type its for people who are naturally genius in telling lies which is opposite of you.
Re: Public Schools: Tell Me The Truth - Zulum Begs At Meeting With Borno Principals by seanjy4konji: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
This zulum has never failed me for once...

All I hear about him is good news

Those cabals that has failed to leave aso rock for decades needs yo be rounded up and shot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) / 15 Facts About Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.