Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,737 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness! (217 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness! by Buytruth(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness!
The Church and Christian needs to be liberated, why? The great dragon that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan who beguiled Eve have also deceived the Church and the Christians, he does not allowed them to acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back to this world to set up God's promised kingdom on earth, and rule this world.
Because I preached the gospel of the kingdom of God, which the Lord Jesus Christ mandatory his Church, his Disciples to preach in all the world for a witness unto all nations to bring an end and usher in resurrection and the rapture. They were calling me Jehovah witness. It is written: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Again it is written: Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. This world needs the kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus Christ to rule to end our problems and our challenges in this world.
Click this below link to view my message:
https://www./3332807986840904/
Re: They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buytruth:
They Were Calling Me Jehovah Witness!
The Church and Christian needs to be liberated, why? The great dragon that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan who beguiled Eve have also deceived the Church and the Christians, he does not allowed them to acknowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back to this world to set up God's promised kingdom on earth, and rule this world.
Because I preached the gospel of the kingdom of God, which the Lord Jesus Christ mandatory his Church, his Disciples to preach in all the world for a witness unto all nations to bring an end and usher in resurrection and the rapture. They were calling me Jehovah witness. It is written: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Again it is written: Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. This world needs the kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus Christ to rule to end our problems and our challenges in this world.
Click this below link to view my message:
https://www./3332807986840904/

Jesus said a great chasm has been fixed between the truth and falsehood {Luke 16:26} so the truth will always have it's own messages while falsehood will also have it's own messages.
There is no other group on planet earth that will tell you God's Kingdom will be established on earth {Matthew 6:10} apart from Jehovah's Witnesses!
What their religious leaders taught them is that God will burn the earth and create another one! undecided
So it's either you drop the truth and merge with the world empire of false religion or you stand up for the truth in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Divine Direction / Creflo Dollar Sunday Live Service October 18 2020 / He offered me a job as a stripper but God showed up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.