Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Women Would Flock To You If You Do This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Would Flock To You If You Do This.... (416 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Would Flock To You If You Do This.... by czarr(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Every man needs to have a life outside of women and his daily hustle. what i mean is men should create time to go out and have fun without having a woman around....once women notice you are the fun loving guy they want to hang close to you because of your positive energy.

women are in a hurry to have as much fun as they can because their biological clock is ticking and a lot of them already anticipate a boring life after marriage. notice i didn't say take women out or go out and look to meet women NO!...I said go out and hang out alone or with your boys and watch.

You see guys the truly beautiful free spirited girls are out there in the world having fun and a good time, drop your phone, close xvideos on incognito mode and put yourself out there.

have you ever seen those nairamarley guys who spray their hair with dreads and they look like they are drug addict with beautiful young girls? and you are wondering how come?...and you say girls love bad boys, yes but girls also love fun boys.

think about it guys.

(1) (Reply)

Ofego - Belle Dey Whine Me Remix With DJ Goat & Zinger Lucky / Stupid Mistakes Guys Make While Interacting With Girls / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.