Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,396 members, 7,908,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Your 1k Wont Make You Rich - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your 1k Wont Make You Rich (181 Views)

Rare Historical Photos That Will Make You Appreciate Life And Moments / Kenya President Says Africa Presidents Wont Be Summoned Like Kids Anymore / 11 People You Wont Believe Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your 1k Wont Make You Rich by Christian768: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yes, 1k may look like lot of money to you and to some it's just a peanut. The Truth remain the same that every level of success come along with a degree of sacrifice which most time might not be easy for many.

There was a time in my life that everything wasn't going as plan. Bills keep on coming and mounting up. Debt was all around to be paid and eating was a difficult thing. Everything change the moment I decided to take a *bold* step into financial freedom. Guess what I did, I learnt a high income skill that can solve high income problem (copywriting).

After few months of mastering the art of selling with words I join a freelancing website fiverr where I offer my services and earn in dollars.

I know your situation could be similar, worse or a bit fair, the bottom line is that poverty is not good friend. Let me hold you by the hand to earning your first $100 by offering you service as a copywriter. I will show you.

99 gigs that sell like gari ijebu on fiverr

How to get your first client on fiverr

How to craft powerful headlines for you blog, sale copy, e-mail etc

7 powerful emotional words that can make your prospect beg you with their money

Can I stop now....or can I go further....!

5 secret to writing mind blowing email copy

How to write both short and lot copy etc.

Techniques on how to write 100% plagiarism free post.

How to write your sale copy in less than 5 mins using a simple website.

That's not alone. First 50 people to pay today will have access to all this bonuses

25 hand selected Copywriting ebooks

Over 500 swipe files containing headlines that you can model. Tested and trusted.

10 ebooks on personal branding, marketing, sale and money.

If at the end of the training you were unable to get value for your money. I offer 100% money back guarantee with an apology Letter from me to you.

All slot will be close immediately we hit 50 paid members and the price will go back to 3k. There's another bigger offer for the 100th person who make payment.

Join the team of success people as I show you the roadmap to earning 6 figures with copywriting skill. For payment chat me up /+2347067603168

Chat me for business purpose alone. No time for casual greetings. Go straight to the point.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Medium-scale Advertisement / Help Needed As Regards This Topic / WAEC Withholds Results Of 215,149 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.