Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,092 members, 7,949,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

#endyahooyahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endyahooyahoo (147 Views)

#EndYahooYahoo#: Another Massive Protest Loading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endyahooyahoo by Hotzone(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
To me, with my knowledge of happenings around around Nigeria, I say that internet fraud is like crime that comprises of killing, because most of the guys who are doing it may have lost their jobs maybe as a result of being caught and now they join the yahoo business as their desperate means with expectations to reap any available unsuspecting victim who may possibly be their friends, loved ones or business associates but in all, they betray, frustrate if possible kill their victims either for protecting their identity or by demand in the process of getting rich quicker eg. is the owner of Firman generator who was killed as the fraudsters lured him out and took the documents of his land properties worth almost a billion Naira and the yahoo boys also killed him. The business now is like umbrella under which all criminals such as armed robbers, kidnappers and other heinous crimes hide to practice their evil vices while bragging to be rich because they believe fraud is acceptable in Nigeria. They have derailed from normal humane and sincere way of getting wealth. Yahoo boys rub Peter to pay Paul and they believe they can’t make bigger money quickly without fraud though most of the apps they use are created by people who have committed several years in a particular line of knowledge acquisition.
Nigerian youth should commit to hard work and believe in long term achievement. That’s the only way of achieving wealth and feel successful in peace and with good reputation that can last even as u die. Most of us alive today are finding it difficult because of the sins of our father but I believe that God can remove such burden from us if we repent and build the society because that’s the place our children, friends and partners can stay without fear or hate.
If you love peace and you also work genuinely to earn your living and you also believe in justice, say no to any form of fraud or yahoo yahoo.
I plead with people of this forum to stand, as they are standing now to endsars, with same energy, let’s stand and end yahoo yahoo

(1) (Reply)

ANYIGBA: Gunmen Abduct Medical Doctor In Kogi / Video: Fugitive Ex-pension Chairman, Maina, Arrives Nigeria For Trial / Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.