Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY (847 Views)

Donald And Melania Trump Test Positive For COVID-19 / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by WazobiaNEWS(f): 4:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Breaking as Trump test negative to coronavirus, His doctor says ahead of a rally in Florida on Monday 12th of October 2020

NEWS has it that President Donald Trump of the United States Of America has tested negative for the Novel coronavirus, his doctor SEAN CONLEY said on Monday, as President Trump returns to campaign rally across the states

''In response to your inquiry regarding the President's most recent COVID_19 tests

I can attest to the honorable members of the press and the Great people of America that The President (Trump) has tested Negative

On consecutive days using the Abbott Binaxnow Antigen Card. Said Conley

Doctor Sean Conley while briefing the press on the meme, he said that the test was taken ''In context with the additional clinical and laboratory data procedures

So Trump is no longer infectious with COVID_19 Conley

With the election in just 3 weeks to go, President Trump has fully resumed his campaign and was seen boarding the Air Force One Plane to Sanford Florida

https://afrinotes.com/breaking-trump-test-negative-to-coronavirus-dr-sean-conley/

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 13, 2020
[s]
AllOfUsAtManna:
this one go pain that guy wey live for Cuba wey dey form Americana
his Monika is Golan007

it'll pain yeroba Muslims like Afamed
sai Trump

4+4 yeah mennn
[/s]

Whatever you are doing on this site be very careful
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by LegendAnselm: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2020
when i told people that trump never caught any covid talk less of covid 19
trump is just smarter...he is playing it very to the opposition

trump dont want to engage in any debate again and it work for him

i was reading where biden was asking his vice not to participate in the coming debate due to covid 19

i said yes the trick is working

mr trump is a wise man

the first debate diminish his popularity and he

immediately understood it at the right time

imagine when he left hospital to cheer up his supporter..

imagine when he left the hospital to white telling people they should not allowed covid19 to pull them down.... i love my presidoo eeh sorry

i love our presidoo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Moneywirer: 4:50am On Oct 13, 2020
Good for him.
Right now our focus is the brewing revolution in our country!!!
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by ATAKAM: 4:58am On Oct 13, 2020
Trump....a cat with nine lives....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Next month election sure for him. You may not know but I have to say this again, Trump's Godsent

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by helinues: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Trump the confusion master . Covid is an hoax yet he contracted it.

So Vacinnes would be out before election but Trump's major supporters are the one behind the Qnon conspiracy theory.

Making Republicans party a family affair without giving any opportunities to aspiring Republicans.

His lose is imminent
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by thesicilian: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
when i told people that trump never caught any covid talk less of covid 19
trump is just smarter...he is playing it very to the opposition

trump dont want to engage in any debate again and it work for him

i was reading where biden was asking his vice not to participate in the coming debate due to covid 19

i said yes the trick is working

mr trump is a wise man

the first debate diminish his popularity and he

immediately understood it at the right time

imagine when he left hospital to cheer up his supporter..

imagine when he left the hospital to white telling people they should not allowed covid19 to pull them down.... i love my presidoo eeh sorry

i love our presidoo

So your evidence that he didn't have covid-19 is that he got well?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by bcomputer101: 5:28am On Oct 13, 2020
English definition of DONALD TRUMP: A man with nine life...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by money121(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Good for him
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by blackpanda: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2020
Scam!

He was meet positive on the first place

Trump is a scammer
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by blackpanda: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2020
bcomputer101:

More like a man with nine lies grin
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by blackpanda: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Next month election sure for him. You may not know but I have to say this again, Trump's Godsent

Yea. Godsent to destroy america grin
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by LegendAnselm: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2020
thesicilian:

So your evidence that he didn't have covid-19 is that he got well?
have u been U.S? if not. stay away for u may not understand what am talking about.
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2020
If na Nigeria now, dem go say na scam
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by WazobiaNEWS(f): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2020
Very Funny
bcomputer101:
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by gulfer: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2020
Just as predicted by someone......the Covid-19 story may be a ruse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2020
blackpanda:

Yea. Godsent to destroy america grin
Folks like you always find a way to castigate others no matter how they try to be good. Obama destroyed America and that's the mess Trump has been trying to clean up
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by thesicilian: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2020
LegendAnselm:
have u been U.S? if not. stay away for u may not understand what am talking about.
Guy shift comot. If you dey US you dey White House? Is it not from the street and media you still get your info like anybody else? Many of us that are not in the US are even better versed than US politics, economy and policies than those of you over there.

If you know really know Trump politics as you claim, you'd know that he's never one to shy away from a debate, least of all someone like Joe Biden who he clearly doesn't respect. Even the much more likeable Hillary Clinton could not stand up to him in a debate.
I bet you were expecting him to promote hydroxychloroquine as the drug that healed him also?
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by WazobiaNEWS(f): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2020
No Fighting

Pls

thesicilian:

Guy shift comot. If you dey US you dey White House? Is it not from the street and media you still get your info like anybody else? Many of us that are not in the US are even better versed than US politics, economy and policies than those of you over there.

If you know really know Trump politics as you claim, you'd know that he's never one to shy away from a debate, least of all someone like Joe Biden who he clearly doesn't respect. Even the much more likeable Hillary Clinton could not stand up to him in a debate.
I bet you were expecting him to promote hydroxychloroquine as the drug that healed him also?
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by blackpanda: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Folks like you always find a way to castigate others no matter how they try to be good. Obama destroyed America and that's the mess Trump has been trying to clean up

Lol nobody is buying your bullshit dear
Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2020
blackpanda:

Lol nobody is buying your bullshit dear
We understand that the Muslim world hates him because of his firm resolve to stop terrorism and you're one them. You will have to gnash your teeth again for another 4years because he has won already.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Trump Test Negative To Coronavirus, Dr. SEAN CONLEY by blackpanda: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
We understand that the Muslim world hates him because of his firm resolve to stop terrorism and you're one them. You will have to gnash your teeth again for another 4years because he has won already.

You dont know that

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Will Be The Death Of America!!! / President Trump Departs The White House For The Final Time / Russian Hypersonic Messiles Can't Be Stopped, USA Behind In Hypersonics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.