Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Need Help Financially - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help Financially (236 Views)

Learn Freelancing And Be Financially Free / Living Financially Free (the Principles Of Management) / Am Not Really Thinking/frustrated Right Now And I Need Help Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Financially by Akanimoh113(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2020
Good Morning Nairalanders
My name is Victor.
I want to humbly ask if you all could lend a helping hand, its has really been hard even as the Lockdown is lifted, Mum don't have enough or anything to resume her shop, please even if it's just to assist her in buying foodstuffs to last us for days before an m everything return back to normal. My Birthday is also coming up soon � on the 16th. I'd Really Appreciate. This is a cry for Help
Re: I Need Help Financially by RedPanthar: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: I Need Help Financially by Akanimoh113(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

This is Good
I would like to Partner with you
But right now I need a Smartphone
But most of all my Mum and I needs this Money
Thank you
Re: I Need Help Financially by RedPanthar: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Akanimoh113:

This is Good
I would like to Partner with you
But right now I need a Smartphone
But most of all my Mum and I needs this Money
Thank you

Come to Ogun State, your needs will be catered for and you'll be provided with working tools
Re: I Need Help Financially by Akanimoh113(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Come to Ogun State, your needs will be catered for and you'll be provided with working tools

I need to careter for my Mum and you say I should come to Ogun state?

Please if you can just assist me with just 5k I'll be Grateful
Thank You
Re: I Need Help Financially by Akanimoh113(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Osun State Governor, Oyetola's Convoy Attacked By Thugs During Protest / #endsars: A White Nigerian Offers Disabled Lady Who Was Seen Protesting A Job / Video : " There Must Be Mass Action, People Must Hit The Streets" Amaechi Foret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.