Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,102 members, 7,939,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times (4268 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Accusation Of Igbo Xenophobic Comment / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Gbawe: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
9ijaMan:

When I read you 7 reasons why Buhari may not win, I thought you were reasonable. Now I know you are just as clueless as the GEJ you support.
When did the job of awarding of contracts become the job of the legislature or the civil service? Or is it the legislature that will stop Jonathan from rigging elections? What is the stance of GEJ on the Uwais report?

It's worse for an ignorant person to refer to others as being ignorant. Why not read and comprehend his post before you jump at him!

Thank you . The guy is highly ignorant . I too had a modicum of respect for him as a moderate fan of GEJ but I see he is nothing but a decietful empty barrel - especially with the totally dishonest and downright incorrect use of Fashola , as an example, in his silly attempt to mitigate for how Jonathan has achieved nothing at all in power. That has made me lose respect for this guy no end. I challenge any Lagosian ,who knows all or most of Lagos , to make the silly statement that "Lagos has barely changed " under Fashola . They should tell us wether the complete update of western Avenue and many other major link road , ignored for decades, is a mirage . Sure more needs to be done but for anyone to say "Lagos has barely changed" , when total chaos and zero infrastructure was the norm before Fashola, is total proof that some have not only sold their soul to GEJ alone but also to deciet and the usage of blatant lies to defend arguements.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
anyone who has driven through oshodi at night. . .

nuff said
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by thameamead(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Gbawe: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
oyb:

nuff said

Thank you my brother. The guy should be bounced off this forum for such atrocious lies . "Lagos has barely changed" indeed . the most ridiculous thing I have heard this year so far !!!
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
koyuid:

@PAPABROWNE
To put it succintly everthing you have writen is crap!

From A to Z !!! Surely an F9 mark alone does justice.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by caringchi(f): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
i just noticed something: ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS ON THIS FORUM:
1. ARE USUALLY AGGRESIVE
2. ABUSE OTHER FORUM MEMBERS
3. EXPECTS EVERYONE TO SWALLOW THEIR VIEWS HOOK, LINE AND SINKER
4. PLS DONT FORGET WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINIONS AND THAT COS U BELIEVE ON ONE THINGS DOES NOT MAKE IT ALL RIGHT

even if u are paid to campaign, dont insult people u meet on ur line of duty
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by MaiSuya(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
that Bankole, as next would have us believe, would harbor no reservations revealing such damaging information to the US envoy seems. . .i don't know. . .

it just seems somehow. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Lagosboy: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
Gbawe:

Dude , you are the one that lacks qualitiative reasoning and , like the candidate you support , sincerity with how you wan't to deny the synergy between the executive and legislative arm of Government in a desperate attempt to provide mitigation for the obvious incompetence of your very poor candidate. Who controls the FEC (federal executive council) ? Who directed that spending on the power sector be stopped till a holistic road map on privatisation, backed by legislative approval, is in place? Who then did a U-turn that now sees the FEC approving hefty power sector contracts that means Government will have to continue being fully involved in the power sector?

There is far too many examples of Jonathan failing as the C-in-C and the supreme executive administrator in Nigeria. You don't have the sincerity to acknowledge that and that is the problem with most fans of GEJ. Your feeble fin.ger pointing at the legislative arm is inane and illogical considering what we are all witnessing . Is it the legislative arm that was responsible for the serious executive 'padding' of the appropriation bill that raised protest? Is the Danjuma led PAC indicting the Legislative arm or the executive arm , led by GEJ, when they condemn the wastage and profligacy of the Government? When the PAC highly criticise the "unacceptable" amount devoted to recurrent expenditure I guess GEJ is blameless here also and it is the legislative arm we must look at. All the Unecessary appointments made by GEJ , and condemned by the PAC, are also the fault of the legislative ? If they know the Senate may feet-drag over the Soveriegn Wealth bill why did the GEJ Government show lack of foresight by still going ahead towithdraw $1 billion prematurely as seed fund from the ECA for a fund that has no legal ratification? why has Jonathan , as C-in-C , not ever attempted to allow the 15 majority legislators , illegally sacked by 9 legislatures in Ogun , to sit and carry out their legislative functions? Has Mr. President forgotten that democracy is about the will of the majority when he allowed the legislative illegality that took place in Ogun state to stand?

Dude it is you , by far , who lacks qualitative reasoning. You are also self-decietful as you fail to acknowledge what is terribly obvious. I can go on , easily, to list several failings of GEJ as the C-in-C and head of the executive arm of Government but It wont make a difference , to someone totally devoted to individuals far more than to facts and logical analysis, same as one cannot get water out of a stone.

As for your rant about Lagos , I merely ignored you first time round because you don't know what you are talking about . You are either not a Lagosian or one too biased by support for GEJ to see what is glaringly obvious when you said " Lagos has barely changed" !!!! Let me use Surulere alone . I have lived in Surulere virtually all my time in Nigeria . Surulere has "changed" a lot , and is still changing, for the better under Fashola . Eric Moore road has never looked as it does now in the decades I have know it . Never !!!! Now it is a modern thoroughfare with pedestrian walk when it used to be a potholed riddled mess for as long as I can remember . Western Avenue is precisely the same . I never dreamt I would see it so beautifully constructed and efficiently well-lit from one end to the other. It is the same story for Bode Thomas Road . Do you know Adeniran Ogunsanya road is now being upgraded with proper guttering , pedestrian walk and middle demarcation ? I could go on !!! There is so many real and tangible changes Fashola has made Lagosians could only dream about before he came along . Only those totally beholden to individuals would dare say decietfully that "Lagos has barely changed" . Every single road in Lagos now has visible name plaques. this was done a few months into fasholas reign because the man , as per holistic logic, knew this was essential for town planning , order and road usage efficiency. How about all fashola's initiative that now sees lagos physically cleaner than it was before fashola?

Do you even know the success fashola has achieved with the usage of PPP's? Have you seen the new ultra modern Tejuosho Market? Have you not , with your own eyes, seen work been done for the many lane highway and monorail line Starting from Eric Moore all the way to Badagry? Have you seen the work already begun in Badagry towards a masterplanned suburb that can ease the congestion in Lagos and , in itself, give rise to a "new Lagos? There is toooooooooooooo much to list and , as someone who is honest and knows Lagos (past and present) very well, I can say categorically that a lot has changed , physically and mentally, for Lagos . All for the better . Please desist from dishonesty and keep Fashola out of your arguement because it is an insult to say " Lagos has barely changed " to mitigate for how Jonathan is doing absolutely nada !!

More grease to your elbow!! The analysis is so insightful and changed some of my view of Fashola himself, anyone supporting GEJ shoudl analyse GEJ´s 12 years in governance and list his achievements here for all to see.

The C in C is clueless, lacks idea, lacks political will to even implement good ideas presented to him and a perfect example is the Danjuma PAC whic he inagurated himself. PAC´s report award GEJ F9 in governance. How can i be asked to vote for such a man and waste another 4 years of Nigerias time.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by PapaBrowne(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
koyuid:

@PAPABROWNE
To put it succintly everthing you have writen is crap!

To be fair to you, my response was directed to GBAWE who has a better comprehensive capacity than you've got! Thats why it was probably hard for you to understand! Don't worry, if ever I have to respond to you I would be simpler and make use of ABC like terms that are much suitable for someone with your capabilities!! My sincere apologies!
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by PapaBrowne(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
Gbawe:

Thank you . The guy is highly ignorant . I too had a modicum of respect for him as a moderate fan of GEJ but I see he is nothing but a decietful empty barrel - especially with the totally dishonest and downright incorrect use of Fashola , as an example, in his silly attempt to mitigate for how Jonathan has achieved nothing at all in power. That has made me lose respect for this guy no end. I challenge any Lagosian ,who knows all or most of Lagos , to make the silly statement that "Lagos has barely changed " under Fashola . They should tell us wether the complete update of western Avenue and many other major link road , ignored for decades, is a mirage . Sure more needs to be done but for anyone to say "Lagos has barely changed" , when total chaos and zero infrastructure was the norm before Fashola, is total proof that some have not only sold their soul to GEJ alone but also to deciet and the usage of blatant lies to defend arguements.

Gbawe, I do not do personality attacks, so I would ignore your rascally angst and focus on the issues!! wink
You've left me wondering further, why so many from your end have issues with simple comprehension! I started off by stating categorically that Fashola is the best performing Governor Nigeria has seen in a while! Except maybe for Donald Duke!

I shot a very genuine poser and you still fail to respond to it instead you are telling me about Western Avenue and other roads in Surulere!! These roads haven't changed the fact that Lagos is still a stench pit and that Lagosians live in some of the world's most horrid conditions!! Life in Lagos is still a gruelling experience despite all the hard work Fashola has put in!!

And thats where my point lies! It takes more than just the executive to harness the kind of trickle down development that many here are expecting from the FG! Every governing body has to be on deck!! Ask yourself why you would be calling for true federalism and at the same time be demanding that Jonathan interferes in the legislative palaver that is going on in Ogun state How about the Senate President? Or the House Leader?? Isn't it more of thier responsibility than it is of the Executive??

Lets not derail this thread! The thread is about the desperation of the likes of Next newspapers as seen in the false article they published about Jonathan! The same thing they have done is the same thing you and the likes of many on here keep doing and it smacks of a very uncultured morality from those against Jonathan!! One reason I respect Buhari is he has never attacked indiscriminately any of his opponents!!
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Wellas14(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
Amazing revelations!
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by okogasir(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2011
i have personally gone through all wikileaks and anonleaks cables concerning Nigeria, AAMOF my copy is a mirrored archive. but i can tell you that this information is very inaccurate, inappropriate and misleading . I guarantee that GEJ, US, Adams, Assange, wikileaks , even NEXT would not confirm the authenticity of this report.

But Information is  free, so read carefully

by the way am not even voting this election, but please vote
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2011
What else do u expect from the supporters of a Dictator and a Jihadist?
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by wesley80(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
Very typical of the BB mob to be having a ball even when their only reason to party is some dumb report.

oyb:

nuff said

@Olodo, so Clearing out Oshodi mkt to make it more attractive to the eyes while thousands of traders along with their dependents struggling to live on 1 dollar a day are thrown into the streets with no reasonable alternative, building mega ways in already affluent Lekki, planting trees and flowers along the road while dehumanizing slums with teeming and expanding populations are springing up daily in Ajegunle is your idea of development? One question 4 u, do u seriously consider yourself smart in any way?

Gbawe:

Obviously, u wont recognize change even if it gave u a deserved slap on your cheek. If your definition of “CHANGE” in this context is construction of “link roads” and eye catching changes on the streets then IBORI has been Nigeria’s best governor and Uduaghan his cousin closely follows!
Why am I no longer surprised u’re allergic to fresh air? Birds of a feather.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by FILEBE(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ew! POLI TICKS! I will always advice my enemies to enter POLI TICKS!!! If u want my candid view abt dis topic, i will say nothing as everything is sheer PROPAGANDA! Nobody ever enters politics without being dirty. Na Only Baba God Sabi whose mind Clean! Bt their is one thing i sure know Dat God will punish the hell out of Nigeria's bad politicians starting from, (fill in the gap)
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by sammirano: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
there is noting to be astonish about we all know "PDP" they are birds of the same feathers. I have something to add you the recent bombings in the PDP campaign is just a tip of what is about to befall them all.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by FILEBE(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
And besides what is all this fuss about 234next? The media only made known what Wikileak leaked na! At least we know some lies/truth.
Behind every lies lied there is an element of truth in it sha.

sammirano:

there is noting to be astonish about we all know "PDP" they are birds of the same feathers. I have something to add you the recent bombings in the PDP campaign is just a tip of what is about to befall them all.

hmmm, *thinking* i am suspecting this guy o.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by insideview: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
1. Google "Wikileaks"
2. Open Website
3. Search for Cables originating from "Embassy in Abuja"
4. Reach conclusion that this information is absolute crap

When someone cooks up all this falsehood, don't they realize we also know how to check wiki-leaks?

Other points to Ponder

1. Since when did Embassy cables start concerning themselves with state governors (of what use is the situation in Edo state & Oshiomole's actions when America is formulating foreign policy?)

2. Why couldn't 234Next give a direct link to the wikileaks page in question?

3. might be wrong, but is this the first cable "BLAIR" is signing off on (Thought Ambassador Sanders always signs off)

The very nature of wikileaks is widely accessible information. The site and its promoters do not deal in exclusives. None we have heard of so far. Fancy 234Next landing the exclusive (not very likely, not impossible, just not likely)

conclusion:- This cable is a hoax and the info is pure and absolute horse radish
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^^ Not necessarily. Some mirrors are more up to date than others. I was unable to find the link myself but someone else accessing a different mirror was ( not this particular leak).
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by insideview: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^^ Not necessarily. Some mirrors are more up to date than others. I was unable to find the link myself but someone else accessing a different mirror was ( not this particular leak).

I'll check again tomorrow. if its not been updated then the info is officially crap

Then again, if anyone believes that Jonathan voting 4 times could have won PDP 2007, the divorce from reality has been ratified by heaven.
And if it was pointless for him to vote 4xs (when John Paul, Mike Tyson, Nelson Mandela, & numerous other world figures were on the voter roll and exercised franchise!) beats me why he would bother.

Logically, doesnt make sense. Still inclined to believe the story is trash, whatever the source
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by OJ2010: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
Good submission papabrowne!
Nigerians are so gullible to the extent that some actually belief that Jonathan (from Bayelsa) voted 4 times in Edo state. How possible is that? Someone ones said that ' a people deserve the kind of leaders that they get' and i believe its true for Nigeria.
Our leaders/politicians realised that Nigerians are so gullible so they know what to use to get us with the help of the press, they use ethnicity, religion etc and lately by fighting OBJ publicly (Atiku and Tinubu turned to heroes for doing this).

Nigerians need to be more discerning and properly review stories before taking positions as what seems to us in Nigerian politics as black may be white afterall or we get decieved and elect crooks pretending to be saints into elective positions and end up worse than where we are today.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
This report is so lame.
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by egift(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2011
Rigging will not help Jonathan this Saturday grin grin grin
Re: Wikileaks Astonishing Accusation:A Former vice president Voted Illegally 4 Times by Pataki: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2011
Lagosboy:

More grease to your elbow!! The analysis is so insightful and changed some of my view of Fashola himself, anyone supporting GEJ shoudl analyse GEJ´s 12 years in governance and list his achievements here for all to see.

The C in C is clueless, lacks idea, lacks political will to even implement good ideas presented to him and a perfect example is the Danjuma PAC whic he inagurated himself. PAC´s report award GEJ F9 in governance. How can i be asked to vote for such a man and waste another 4 years of Nigerias time.
I had even forgotten about the Danjuma PAC!

Nigerians surely never forget things!!

We need to kick out this clueless man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13,000 Teachers Appointment Will Be Reversed - Nyesom Wike / Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.