Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,124 members, 7,896,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

You See What Your Wicked Activities Is Trying Cause? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You See What Your Wicked Activities Is Trying Cause? (211 Views)

How To Show Love To Your Wicked Neighbor / One of the most idolatrous activities is around the corner. / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You See What Your Wicked Activities Is Trying Cause? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2020
I observed you several times attempting to dis-stabilize the land. You were caught and stopped several times but still don't want to give up.
You are fighting GOD by trying to go against HIS will.
Hope you know what that can result to... Fighting ALMIGHTY GOD whose Powers and strength are unlimited?
Re: You See What Your Wicked Activities Is Trying Cause? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
I observed you several times attempting to dis-stabilize the land. You were caught and stopped several times but still don't want to give up.
You are fighting GOD by trying to go against HIS will.
Hope you know what that can result to... Fighting ALMIGHTY GOD whose Powers and strength are unlimited?

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Supports 51 Nigerian Deportees With ₦3 Million / How Can I Say No To Temptation / Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.