Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,108 members, 7,943,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke (514 Views)

Craziest Rich Person Behavior You Have Ever Experienced? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard Or Done? / Pictures That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by JayJayLaw(f): 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello Everyone.

So I was gisting with a few friends recently, and we were talking about how we go to the extreme as students to save money. cheesy

A friend of mine said he once dated a girl whose mother sold snacks like fried yam, akara, and potatoes by the roadside, just so he can get some freebies whenever he goes there. The girl was fine too tho, but that was the main reason he took her as a bae.

I remember a friend who took advantage of a food seller who sold watery beans. She buys beans of about #300, and then pour out the water from it, to use as stew for rice and swallow. Lol. Things that people do guys. Please share your experience if you have done anything crazy during your broke days. I want to hear story.

I also made a reaction video about a white guy, who lives his whole life cheaply in order to save money that he doesn't get to even use well. I mean this guy eats from the trash, freezes his atm card so his wife doesn't get to use it anyhow. He reuses tissuepaper, like washes it, dries it and reuse. That's just crazy. He did so many other things, that you will find crazy in this video.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAaLgmycqVM

By the way, my channel is a new one, so it will mean a lot if you guys can tell me what you feel about the channel and things I can improve on.
Feel free to recommend videos you would like to see me react to.

Good day��, and don't live too cheaply.
#EndSars for our safety.

cc
Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by kennethfranc(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
N
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by Sirmwill: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Jeessus! shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by nNEOo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
I once endured a girl with mouth odour just because of the free plantain I was getting from her...It wasn't easy as she loved to kiss n cuddle...

After enduring her throughout the duration of her visits I would burst into tears
Pretty girl no doubt.
#EndSars

cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by ZhiosonWind: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
I don't consider it crazy anymore it's over 4 years now.
I walked up to the woman incharge of a canteen and asked what I could do for her because I had eaten nothing the previous day and was hell broke.

she looked at me and frowned then she smiled and said I should enter. she told waitress to give me water first, I was surprised when they brought two bottle water instead of pure water.
I was served, ate and the woman said I should come back later that evening then she would see what I can do for her.

That evening when I got there, they were about rounding up. the woman greeted me well and asked if I could be teaching her son English because she knew I was a student. It's been years now but I have never forgotten the woman. my undergraduate days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done When You Were Broke by Ghengiskhan(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
JayJayLaw:
Hello Everyone.

So I was gisting with a few friends recently, and we were talking about how we go to the extreme as students to save money. cheesy

A friend of mine said he once dated a girl whose mother sold snacks like fried yam, akara, and potatoes by the roadside, just so he can get some freebies whenever he goes there. The girl was fine too tho, but that was the main reason he took her as a bae.

I remember a friend who took advantage of a food seller who sold watery beans. She buys beans of about #300, and then pour out the water from it, to use as stew for rice and swallow. Lol. Things that people do guys. Please share your experience if you have done anything crazy during your broke days. I want to hear story.

I also made a reaction video about a white guy, who lives his whole life cheaply in order to save money that he doesn't get to even use well. I mean this guy eats from the trash, freezes his atm card so his wife doesn't get to use it anyhow. He reuses tissuepaper, like washes it, dries it and reuse. That's just crazy. He did so many other things, that you will find crazy in this video.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAaLgmycqVM

By the way, my channel is a new one, so it will mean a lot if you guys can tell me what you feel about the channel and things I can improve on.
Feel free to recommend videos you would like to see me react to.

Good day��, and don't live too cheaply.
#EndSars for our safety.

cc
Lalasticlala

I once had spaghetti with just ketchup.. I thank God for my life now...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Your Town, State Or Ethnic Group. / Chief Okon Udoudo Umoekam , Cultural Icon Goes Home / His Royal Majesty Prof. James Ayatse Installed As Chancellor University Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.