Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is It With Nigerians And Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is It With Nigerians And Meat (409 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Meat For You? / Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Cheap 5 Best Instant Pressure Cooker For Rice and meat Price under 50$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It With Nigerians And Meat by ugolinze123(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2020
A little diversion from all the ENDSARS saga...was at a bukka this morning and I think was given the last meat from the stew, customers keep trooping in to eat but no meat and they will leave at that statement ''MEAT DON FINISH'' so I kept wondering what is so special about meat in a food for Nigerians. As for me I can eat without Na make I belle full be Koko. So why can't you eat without the sighting of meat in that food?..
Re: What Is It With Nigerians And Meat by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2020
Most especially the Yorubas, they can eat meat for Africa. Meat is heaviest protein we humans take in. The body expends lot of energy in digesting meat. I rarely eat meat. But I can never miss my eggs and fish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Food Day 2020 / Crab Rangoon; The Down Sides Of Eating Crabs / Tasty Meaty Fillings To Satisfy Your Snack Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.