Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri (8692 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks On Boko Haram, PDP And #dasukigate / [PHOTOS] President-elect Buhari Re-unites With Pastor Tunde Bakare In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Solomon227(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

Why are these people wasting their time?

Stand there they watch make u no join d train of change chap-chap. Do u think all these people are blind? They have seen it all and more than ever, they know they can make it happen and giving it all. Anyway like d popular saying some people make it happen, some just watch as it happens while some will stand in d way.,.,.and will be crushed into powder

[size=20pt]Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by tlops(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
sheriffman:

I have read most comments on this thread and I want to make some corrections the fact is that here in the North Buhari is a demigod he pulls the crowd wherever he goes without scenes like death bomb blast or other vices in other rallies.Besides he has been consistent over fighting corruption[b] Lets just hope this same crowd that go to his rallies go out there to vote on election day.[/b]We need to vote out PDP

Thats it!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by tlops(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
sheriffman:

I have read most comments on this thread and I want to make some corrections the fact is that here in the North Buhari is a demigod he pulls the crowd wherever he goes without scenes like death bomb blast or other vices in other rallies.Besides he has been consistent over fighting corruption[b] Lets just hope this same crowd that go to his rallies go out there to vote on election day.[/b]We need to vote out PDP

Thats it!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by luvinhubby(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
Something tells me this Buhari guy lacks the true capacity to deliver in present day nigeria.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Solomon227(m): 8:35pm On Mar 07, 2011
luvinhubby:

Something tells me this Buhari guy lacks the true capacity to deliver in present day nigeria.

Ok go back to bed and listen to the voice again. Ask the voice who is the best performer among the 3 leading contestants.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by luvinhubby(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
Buhari belongs to the same old school of the likes of OBJ, TY Danjuma & IBB that comprehensively failed Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Genbuhari3: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
and all those you mentioned are rich, while he remained a man within his means!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2011
luvinhubby:

luvinhubby:

Buhari belongs to the same old school of the likes of OBJ, TY Danjuma & IBB that comprehensively failed Nigeria.

Why are you still fighting what your mind and brain have chosen for you? Haven't you realized Buhari is your choice!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by luvinhubby(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
Anyone that truncated democracy should not be a beneficiary of it.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by luvinhubby(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
IBB stopped an elected regime fom taking off while BUHARI stopped an elected regime, they are birds of same feather.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by EMANY01(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2011
EMANY 01:

I am not a fan of Buhari i must confess but the good Pastor going to Borno state and chanting PDP HARAM might seem like good sport but ultimately will prove to be an expensive mistake the kind that some niralanders love to taunt the President and his team about .
How? Simple a good number of Christians and southerners (note the distinction) have and continue to lose their lives their loved ones and their livelihoods/properties to misguided marauders who claim to be opposed to even the minimum standards of civilization:live and let live and education .
What he does not realize is that these people and their associates hear him chanting PDP haram they will begin to allign with the notion that Buharis following is largely in the north only and mostly among hooligans and marauders that have been responsible for the Boko Haram incidents / problems the good Pastor going there and chanting haram haram will only demonstrate how he had to ingratiate himself with these people and ignoring the deeper meaning inport of the word haram in a place like Borno of all places. It show him pandering to these people even when he is the BEAUTIFUL BRIDE who is supposed to give the Buhari campaign a semblance of national accecptability so when (assuming ) Buhari wins what clout would he assert to keep the administration from turning to a regional and specific faith based one? None what so ever knowing that in Nigeria vice-presidents/governors are good for getting the votes ,reciving important visitors and photo -ops and nothing else.Knowing Buhari"s proclivity to surround him self with functionaries from his zone exclusively and pay luke warm attention (at best to) the physical developement in the south while loop siding developments in favor of the north specifically the north-west (the PTF administrative staff and project distribution records are there for anyone who disputes this )
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Genbuhari3: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2011
PDP Haram was first used by Pastor Bakare in South South Rally Port Harcourt.

Language is language. Nuclear bomb maybe a bad language in the mouth of a terrorist, but a good one in the mouth of Americans.

PDP HARAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is good in the my mouth, in the pastor's mouth, and in the mouth of BB Supporters.

HARAM means forbidden, and that is PDP.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
The percentage of GEJ supporters is dwindling everyday.

Even on Nairaland, you hear only very few whispers about him from his supporters cause its obvious to them that GEJ has not given them enough tool (infrastructural development) to counter his opponents.

Even his major supporters are quietly bowing out! Beef rarely makes any effort this days to defend him am sure he will soon join the political tsunami sweeping thru Nigeria.

We Nigerians are tired of being the as-sho-le of Africa! We are tired of being the man living besides rivers of fresh water and be washing hands with spittle. No right thinking man will willingly accept a swap of being giant to being a dwarf!

For 12 years PDP has made us a shame and a disgraced nation to the rest of Africa and the world!

Lets all join hands and defeat this tyranny!

SAY NO TO PDP - BE IT GEJ OR BODE GEORGE!

PDP HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!

THE VOICE OF THE MASSES IS THE VOICE OF GOD!

BB 2011 - OR WE DEPLOY MASSES WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION - PROTEST!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by fuke(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
How I wish there is a way for ACN and CPC to work together.

It will surely be a walk over for a candidate so produced.

These leeches called PDP have to be kicked out by all means.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Thalophyta(f): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
why's every1 campagning for BB, shey no show for mai boi? Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^^
Ya boy should work harder, besides I still feel he works for Oby, once a boy always a boy wink
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by EMANY01(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
Okeoo carry on scream pdp haram  in the media but dont ask what happened when  election results show that only the core north(and not all of it) voted for Buhari.Note that the above mentioned  senario will certainly mean the loss of the election as the votes there will also be split between two other candidates from the north.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by IG: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
All the GEJ supporters here surprise me. They like to believe that people will vote for GEJ. Jonathan was in Maiduguri before Buhari, he couldn't gather 1/4 of the crowd that came for BB's rally. People didn't care that Goodluck/Sambo were in town. The only people you see lining the streets were policemen. But when BB came this sunday, it took them two hours from the airport to the Ramat Square (Venue of the rally) because of the crowd of supporters. Schools along the road to the venue were unable to control their students from coming out to join the crowds. Some schools have locked their gates but the students climbed the fence and waved at the convoy.

For those who say people came out on orders of the district heads, I only shake my head and laugh. The traditional rulers are with the state governor who is an ANPP member hell bent on seeing that BB rally flopped.

The spirit of the day wasn't that of a political rally but a revolution.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by 9ijaMan: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
greateros:

The percentage of GEJ supporters is dwindling everyday.

Even on Nairaland, you hear only very few whispers about him from his supporters cause its obvious to them that GEJ has not given them enough tool (infrastructural development) to counter his opponents.

Even his major supporters are quietly bowing out! Beef rarely makes any effort this days to defend him am sure he will soon join the political tsunami sweeping thru Nigeria.

We Nigerians are tired of being the as-sho-le of Africa! We are tired of being the man living besides rivers of fresh water and be washing hands with spittle. No right thinking man will willingly accept a swap of being giant to being a dwarf!

For 12 years PDP has made us a shame and a disgraced nation to the rest of Africa and the world!

Lets all join hands and defeat this tyranny!

SAY NO TO PDP - BE IT GEJ OR BODE GEORGE!

PDP HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!

THE VOICE OF THE MASSES IS THE VOICE OF GOD!

BB 2011 - OR WE DEPLOY MASSES WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION - PROTEST!

Beaf is probably one of the ND thugs GEJ sent to Malaysia to learn Engineering without a Neco or SSCE certificate. He should be back online as soon as he touches ground in Malaysia abi na Indonesia sef! grin grin grin
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by honeric01(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am tired of all these useless campaign i am seeing on TV, gosh!!! i need a debate urgently!!!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Danjos1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
what is good in PDP? embarassed
1. corruption.
2. rigging
3. bad leadership.
4. using religion to pass thru any situation
5. hovering thieves and blood sucking politicians.
6. distroying what they dont built,

PDP haram x 1000000000000
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by owasoyo: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
@wadeoye: actually i dont have much to tell u,if u are reall from d south like u claimed u are really i bastard, I am not a supporter of GEJ am for Buhari, bt ur views abt d north and south shows u dont even knw anytin, if u are not from d south why on earth are u impersonating? u are a disgress
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by dellnet: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2011
I am not english or arabic professor but haram means unlawful in english.

Then what will happen if PDP rig the election? it is not like they have never done it before.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2011
OK, this a confession, I was GEJ supporter before 1st oct, bombing, immediatly after his inflamatory statements of blaming his own PDP opponents my support decline, this guy did not stop there, MEND openly make a confessional statement of the bombing but yet they exonerated and invited to the aso  rock by the president, Now i've repent and i've seen the light PDPD HARAM! GEJ HARAM!! OBJ, IBB and ATIEFKU HARAM HARAM!!!!!
csize=8pt]
I LOVE MY BB 2011 (BLACKBERRY IS THE NEW DEVICE TRY AND GET ONE)[/size]
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Wadeoye(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Owasoyo, I am from Ede, Osun State but I am not one of those people who call black white. I hate falsehood so much that I am not always comfortable when I see people wallowing in it. And that is what we see in the south everyday - falsehood, etc that today good leadership material is scarce in the south. We all wallow and live in falsehood as if without falsehood we can't survive, whether you like truth or not, that is the truth.

A simple example, go to airport hotel Ikeja to change dollars from southerners (yoruba or igbo) - they will cheat you no matter how smart you are. With a northerner, you don't have a problem - you can go to bed. This is a very simple example.

Now, see the way northerners are following Buhari just because Buhari is a man of integrity. Of course Buhari is not a money bag. This tells you that an average norther is patroitic - but southerners will say they are not smart.

In the south, money rules our minds - we can do anything for money. We will even celebrate Bode George - nothing is wrong with it! It shows that we have lost our value system completely here in the south.

Why is everybody following Tinubu, Anenih, Bode and OBJ? Is it not because they think their short term survival depend on these corrupt people. Tinubu will go out there and say SW will vote for blah blah blah as if he feeds all of us. He should know that he can only control those political sycophants who cannot on their become something in life. Tinubu is pushing them around while lining his own pocket and sharing the leftover with them. He wanted to be VP and because Buhari said no, SW must vote against Buhari - this is selfish. If Tinubu is fighting for South West, he should be happy with the appointment of Tunde Bakare as VP to Buhari. Unfortunately, nobody sees anything wrong with that. They still follow follow,

Soludo who ruined our banking sector is a southerner - now we have a norther cleaning the mess. Maurice Iwu is a southerner, now we have a northerner trying to clean the mess. OBJ was in power for 8 years, he added no value to anybody.

The truth is , I trust a northerner more than a southerner - simple, You may not like this anyway, They say truth is bitter.

The work that me and you should do is to change the trend in the south and ensure integrity becomes the watch word as it used to be.

I am not a politician and my yound kids will not need politics to become anything in life. All my family needs is a working system that will make us productive.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by BravoZulu1: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2011
Thank God, People are getting wiser, people vote for personalities rather than parties. That informs buhari topping in most polls, including NL. Non of the candidates can match 1/10th of bb's popularity amongst the masses. Reasons:

GEJ has the power of incumbency with unlimited state resources and access to media. Take away these and GEJ cannot even win in Ogbia, his LGA.

Ribadu without Asiwajus support will be in the ranks of Pat utomi dele momodu and chris okotie.

Buhari: smallness of means, outstanding results in moving masses.

ponder, just ponder, is there any candidate better than he? you be the judge.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 10, 2011
Wadeoye:

@Owasoyo, I am from Ede, Osun State but I am not one of those people who call black white. I hate falsehood so much that I am not always comfortable when I see people wallowing in it. And that is what we see in the south everyday - falsehood, etc that today good leadership material is scarce in the south. We all wallow and live in falsehood as if without falsehood we can't survive, whether you like truth or not, that is the truth.

A simple example, go to airport hotel Ikeja to change dollars from southerners (yoruba or igbo) - they will cheat you no matter how smart you are. With a northerner, you don't have a problem - you can go to bed. This is a very simple example.

Now, see the way northerners are following Buhari just because Buhari is a man of integrity. Of course Buhari is not a money bag. This tells you that an average norther is patroitic - but southerners will say they are not smart.

In the south, money rules our minds - we can do anything for money. We will even celebrate Bode George - nothing is wrong with it! It shows that we have lost our value system completely here in the south.

Why is everybody following Tinubu, Anenih, Bode and OBJ? Is it not because they think their short term survival depend on these corrupt people. Tinubu will go out there and say SW will vote for blah blah blah as if he feeds all of us. He should know that he can only control those political sycophants who cannot on their become something in life. Tinubu is pushing them around while lining his own pocket and sharing the leftover with them. He wanted to be VP and because Buhari said no, SW must vote against Buhari - this is selfish. If Tinubu is fighting for South West, he should be happy with the appointment of Tunde Bakare as VP to Buhari. Unfortunately, nobody sees anything wrong with that. They still follow follow,

Soludo who ruined our banking sector is a southerner - now we have a norther cleaning the mess. Maurice Iwu is a southerner, now we have a northerner trying to clean the mess. OBJ was in power for 8 years, he added no value to anybody.

The truth is , I trust a northerner more than a southerner - simple, You may not like this anyway, They say truth is bitter.

The work that me and you should do is to change the trend in the south and ensure integrity becomes the watch word as it used to be.

I am not a politician and my yound kids will not need politics to become anything in life. All my family needs is a working system that will make us productive.

God bless you!
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2011
Haram Means forbideen.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by owasoyo: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2011
@Wadeoye;I am very sure,u dont knw anything abt northerners, Im not disputing Buhari is d best candidate,as a person i bliv in change,cus witout change d status quo remain,change we nid, u are talking as if u dont knw anytin abt dis country, is Atiku from d south- are notherners nt following him,is Babanjida from d south,and do u knw hw much dis pple have looted from dis country,and who told u Northener are supporting Buhari bcus of his integrity, Obasanjo neva won Election even in his own town,and d only part of the country transformation is really taking place is south west, d best Governors so far are from d south west, D north-Babanjida [/b]deprive us of d only choice we  made thru Election in dis[b] country-MKO,which would have been a good standard 4 our democracy,I blived in him, see d truth is dt d Northeners will still follow  Babanjida if nt more than Buhari if given Opportunity, Actually is a cheat on d North base on PDP arrangement and dts where OBJ-GEJ are wrong.  If u have been to d North b4 u will knw dt an average Northerner does nt have a single self determination which has been taken away from dem by there leaders, so evry part of d country have dere own bad side, Yes an Average Northerner is trust worthy bt i pray u dont see dere bad side, and if u feel u dont bliv dis pray u fall a victim one day, [b]If Northerners have Integrity like u [/b]ve claimed, why are we still in dis mess, dey have ruled dis country more dan any part of dis country, u can aswell change ur identity to Zamfara ID or Borno no bad, Be proud of where u come from and bliv no culture is superior to odas,
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by owasoyo: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Wadeoye: Dt is one of them saying God bless u,i ve spent part of my live with dem, What he means by saying God bless u is Wawa,it means Mumu,fool, ask him if he can spot his pples bad altitude out to d public like u jst Mumu ur self nt D yorubas, We have Integrity,and we can do it beta…dey voted 4 Obasanjo not d Yorubas,Our Candidate den would hv transformed dis country,bt dey decided to give it to OBJ,nd d OBJ decided to deal wit dem, why cant dey say after South west it goes to Middle belt which is North central,it shows hw selfish dey are, ACN gave their candidate Atiku a chance now Ribadu,it shows the yorubas are not against an Hausa man being d president. One of my Hausa friend will call someone like u Stupid Odudua pikin cus u jst showed ur stupidity to d outside world, dt is why 80% of d civil servant from all Ministries,Agencies and Parastatals are from d North,bcus dey love,bliv and help dem selves
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Danjos1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Wadeoye: Dt is one of them saying God bless u,i ve spent part of my live with dem, What he means by saying God bless u is Wawa,it means Mumu,fool, ask him if he can spot his pples bad altitude out to d public like u jst Mumu your self nt D yorubas, We have Integrity,and we can do it beta…dey voted 4 Obasanjo not d Yorubas,Our Candidate den would hv transformed dis country,bt dey decided to give it to OBJ,nd d OBJ decided to deal wit dem, why cant dey say after South west it goes to Middle belt which is North central,it shows hw selfish dey are, ACN gave their candidate Atiku a chance now Ribadu,it shows the yorubas are not against an Hausa man being d president. One of my Hausa friend will call someone like u silly Odudua pikin cus u jst showed your stupidity to d outside world, dt is why 80% of d civil servant from all Ministries,Agencies and Parastatals are from d North,bcus dey love,bliv and help dem selves

whoever rule from the north is a northerner. so, stop trying to misguide people. do you know that Gowon,IBB, Abdussalam are from your so called middle belt? we should stop this issue of this is from the south or this is from the north thing. lets vote the best. for your information the gap of votes between north and the south is over 7 million. so lets look for a person that can make Nigeria great .And
between obj and the north we will see who laugh last.
Re: Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! Pdp Haram! - Pastor Tunde Bakare In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
owasoyo:

@Wadeoye: Dt is one of them saying God bless u,i ve spent part of my live with dem, What he means by saying God bless u is Wawa,it means Mumu,fool, ask him if he can spot his pples bad altitude out to d public like u jst Mumu your self nt D yorubas, We have Integrity,and we can do it beta…dey voted 4 Obasanjo not d Yorubas,Our Candidate den would hv transformed dis country,bt dey decided to give it to OBJ,nd d OBJ decided to deal wit dem, why cant dey say after South west it goes to Middle belt which is North central,it shows hw selfish dey are, ACN gave their candidate Atiku a chance now Ribadu,it shows the yorubas are not against an Hausa man being d president. One of my Hausa friend will call someone like u silly Odudua pikin cus u jst showed your stupidity to d outside world, dt is why 80% of d civil servant from all Ministries,Agencies and Parastatals are from d North,bcus dey love,bliv and help dem selves

Its bigots like you that made it possible for corrupt leaders to keep looting us blind. Your views are myopic and clouded by ethnic and regional differences made manifest by past corrupt leaders who wishes Nigerian nothing good hence their divide and rule method of leadership based on ethnic, religious and regional lines which the current generation are battling to overcome.

The poster made a valid honest observations which is a reflection of many Nigerian youths desirous of breaking away from this political darkness we are in as a nation.

I am an IGBO Man and when i said "bless you" to the poster i meant it from the bottom of my heart.

Its time you grow out of this ethnic divided encouraged by our corrupt leaders to enable them loot us blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosions In Gombe State University Send Lecturers, Students Fleeing / Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel / Fayemi Calls For Removal Of Mining From Exclusive List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.