Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Giants Of Africa Or The Joke Of Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Giants Of Africa Or The Joke Of Africa (190 Views)

Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold / This Is Why Rwanda Should Be Stopped. They Insulting Giants Of Africa. MUST READ / Benjamin O'Keefe Calls Obianuju Ekeocha "A Joke Of A Black Person". She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Giants Of Africa Or The Joke Of Africa by krownie: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2020
Where are we going?

I live in one of the richest country in Africa, blessed with alots of natural resources. But in my great country gifted talented citizens are been plucked down before they their prime, I live in a country where you can't roam freely with your phones, hairstyles, you are likely to die Young if you come across sarz, where your fashion sense makes you a criminal, where your net worth is highly respected & the lesser man always at fault. Bail is free so I heard, is it really free? change is constant,it's moving forward not backward. In my country Nigeria they preach change,our change is struck on a reserve, The only means of surviving is the daily struggle. Who nor hustle nor go chop, no good educations,no jobs, zero electricity, The religions is corrupted people who are supposed to build our faith are the ones taking from us, security nko na day dey finish us,Terrorism, Tribalism, cost of foodstuffs na breaking face, inequality we speak 520 spoken language but we fall to speak the most important which is Love. How can a youngster grow positively when he purged in negativity. I remember Back then in school there is thi song we are the leader of tomorrow. How can we be the leaders of tomorrow, When tomorrow never comes? When the government never changes? When our future is bright as a star but been controlled by very corrupt individuals? So I asked again where are we going?

(1) (Reply)

Sars Protest Was Peaceful Cos It Was Not Sponsored By Political Party / Onochie::csos Threaten To Take Legal Action Against Buhari / Labour Suspends Strike In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.