Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,323 members, 7,925,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:12 AM

Impact Of Social Media Awareness On Revenue Generation Of Start-ups - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Impact Of Social Media Awareness On Revenue Generation Of Start-ups (166 Views)

FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion, Assault On Revenue Staff / Facebook Seeks To Help Nigerian Start-Ups Become Big Businesses / Benefits Of Start Investing With SMSF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of Social Media Awareness On Revenue Generation Of Start-ups by tunene66: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
I was engaged in a discussion with a friend on the impact of social media on sales for start-up, small-scale companies.
I just want small scale and start up enterpreneurs to share their experience on the impact of social media awareness on the their revenue generation and profitability or otherwise thereof.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Emerging Business Opportunities In Nigeria: Top (6) / Four Reasons You Should Pay Attention To Branding / Pls Affiliate Marketers In Warrior+ I Need Your Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.