Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

(exclusive) Lynxx Otunu Speaks To Revealed Channel.mp4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (exclusive) Lynxx Otunu Speaks To Revealed Channel.mp4 (2450 Views)

Donjazzy And Lynxx Missing At Rihanna’s 27th Surprise Birthday Party (photos) / Lynxx Attacked By Unknown Men, Stabbed With A Knife On The Head (see Photo) / Lynxx Flaunts His Daughter(photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(exclusive) Lynxx Otunu Speaks To Revealed Channel.mp4 by Revealedtv(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2011
We met music crooner and now Pepsi ambassador, Lynxx, on the red [actually green] carpet and had our very first interview with him. Believe it or not, Lynxx laughs almost the same way he does in his songs. For the few of you who may not be able to watch the video because of slow internet connectivity of whatever reason, we have it all transcribe below. Don't forget to like the page and share it with your friends.
Your album is out now and the fans are feeling it, what has the experience been like for you?

It's been a great journey and it is something I have been flaunting for about ten years so for it to actually be happening right now is a blessing. So I am just happy for everything that has happened. Shout out to everybody that appreciates lynxx.

You have your Pepsi deal going [not] everybody gets that opportunity {cuts in}

It is just very humbling. It just goes to show that if you put your mind to something, you can achieve it. I just hope my experience can inspire people who have the same dreams hoping too that one day it will come to past.
Lynxx
What's next for you?

The sky is the limit. I am aiming big and I am hoping to do big things. So twenty eleven (2011), keep your eyes on lynxx. It is going to be a good journey. Trust me.

Who are you wearing?

I am wearing suit yourself by Lynxx

One question that has been bugging the minds of everyone is, what it Otunu?! Let's hear it from the horse's mouth.

You have to check your lynxxtionary for that.

Where can we get the lynxxtionary?

It is coming to a blackberry near you! [END}

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for daily news update!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Premiere Of Lilian Bach's New Movie "eletan" / Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico / When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.