Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,013 members, 7,980,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Interested To Buy House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Interested To Buy House (842 Views)

Buy House In Lagos: Zones Available For Sales (Ikeja, Agege & Ketu) / Buy Land @ Banana Island, Buy House @ Nicon Town Lekki, Buy House @ I E LekKi / Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested To Buy House by MartinaJP: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
i was looking forward on land and house in lagos area.im interested to buy cheap and affordable house for me and my family. im not citizen, but interested to stay at nigeria to get know more towards the culture. pls,help me to find a house in range below than 2 mill naira,  smiley
Re: Interested To Buy House by gfhotee: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2011
N2m? I hope ure not planning to live in a swamp? Be realistic!
Re: Interested To Buy House by gfhotee: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2011
House for N2m, or u meant an apartment? I hope ure not planning to live in a swamp? Be realistic!
Re: Interested To Buy House by anthonyeky: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
Have you seen or heard this before, Are u looking for a fast and easy way to sell your products and services, speed up to the 9jamarket.biz a website that is created to server Nigeria online sellers and buyers, 9jamarket.biz is the fastest and the bridge within you and your customers, 9jamarket.biz is a third party, that is linking you and the other person for safety reason,

Do you have Cars and want to sell them fast, Just come and join the moving train
Do you have Electronics and want to sell them fast , Just come and Join the moving train
Do you have Real Estate that you want to sell or you want Build and need help, Just join the moving train
Do you have Computers, phones, and other gadgets that you want to sell come get it posted,
Do you have outfit or home appliances and you want them sold fast just join the might train moving now, You are all welcome to 9jamarket.biz

With 9jamarket.biz ( Your products and services will be Recognized )

More are still to come with your help we will server you better and fine.

Pls Note: To add products and services when you have joined the sign and login, You will click on my account, then click on manage product on the light hand side of the website, then you Add the product or services you want to add up, You welcome.

Thanks and you welcome, to, 9jamarket.biz, An online market place for every Nigerians.

Website, www.9jamarket.biz
Re: Interested To Buy House by MartinaJP: 5:50am On Mar 07, 2011
lol, ok2, my budget actually around 2m-10 m, possible for me to get house?i also planning to work in nigeria.smiley
Re: Interested To Buy House by Samokprpty: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2011
With 7M you can get a house in interior parts of Lagos like Ejigbo,Ikotun, Egbeda,Akute, Amuwo odofin(2brm flat). However,if you can pay N16M there is 3brm bungalow off Randle avenue a cool area of Surulere. Samokpropertykonsult@yahoo.com
Re: Interested To Buy House by Sagewood: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2011
@Martina JP,

I understand how you are feeling concerning finding affordable housing for your family. As a Nigerian who have worked in some countries in Europe and now USA, I can tell you that the process and requirements of buying a house vary widely. Relocation is a major hassle, especially with family. Don't despair, you will be OK at the end of the day. Though, I will strongly advise you to look for an apartment/ flat or house in the 8 - 10M range since you have the budget. If you can afford to increase the budget, that may be better for your family. Housing is not cheap in Lagos, and as someone not from the country, it is better to ask your employer or business associates to recommend about three reliable estate agencies (and then narrow it to one agency after talking to them) to assist you in the process.
It will also be helpful if you take the time to read the first 4 postings by lawyer (top of the properties section) to appreciate the nature of real estate in Lagos and what kind of questions and verification you may ask your agency.
Good luck and let us know how the process goes with you.
Re: Interested To Buy House by gfhotee: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2011
@Poster, now ure been more realistic. But my advice to you is not to negotiage or pay for any property until youre here to physically examine the property and as well make proper and adequate investigation as to the true owner of the property, which we can do for you, the verification of the documents and engaging an experienced lawyer to perfect the legal part of the transaction. So please do some alone at first to make sure you get the best and real property after which you can move in your family.
Secondly, I dont know how long youve stayed abroad, becos dt also determines the environment you can live in. See? More reason why you should come in and see for yourself.
Re: Interested To Buy House by skenge: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2011
Still Interested?
Re: Interested To Buy House by MartinaJP: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
yes,im still interested, if possible,i will be in nigeria by this september or october, so,i was looking forward on it, and i will start work with 1 financial agency, or,maybe i need their help to find me a house?
Re: Interested To Buy House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Martina JP, there are some lovely newly built 2/3 bedroom flats in estates at AMUWO ODOFIN SCHEME between 8.5m to 10m asking. Also there is a 3bedroom bungalow within an estate at SATELLITE TOWN for 11m asking. KINDLY REACH US
Re: Interested To Buy House by Samokprpty: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2011
Are the houses your direct briefs?
Re: Interested To Buy House by Samokprpty: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
What documents do the Amuwo Odofin and Satelite houses have?
Re: Interested To Buy House by oluwasiu: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
Sorry you can't get that and don't let ppl collect ur money take care
Re: Interested To Buy House by Samokprpty: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
@Oluwasiu,you are very wrong the poster said her budget is N2M-N10M.There are a lot of houses going for sale @N5M-N10M depending on location e.g areas like Amuwo Odofin,Iponri,Ikotun,Akute,Ejigbo etc. you will buy genuine houses at that price.I'll advice you not to comment on what you don't have an idea of because you just created a bad impression about other posters who are right about what the facts they gave here.
Re: Interested To Buy House by MartinaJP: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2011
its ok guys, thanks for the information, smileysoon,i will fly to ur country and take a look for house and also my workplace, smileyim asking my employer to find me house.
Re: Interested To Buy House by oluwasiu: 7:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Good morning Martina JP, I saw your message what location are you looking at and what kind of house do you want and you buedget pls let me know and I hope you are a serious buyer
Re: Interested To Buy House by KOYAINT: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2011
Martina JP, Thanks for your request;

We are happy to introduce our organization to you.
We specialize in Estate Management and Assets Administration.
We have a lot of land / houses of various kind and prices at different locations.
With 10 million Naira, you can buy land with C of O and build a structure of your own.
You can also buy a complete house in Lagos with 8 million Naira and renovate to your taste.

Wishing you best of luck, and please contact us when you are ready, we shall be of great assistance. In case you need further advice in future or more information or guidance, please contact;

RAPHAEL KOYA VENTURES INT. LTD.
SHOP 26, NO. 7, AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA,
OPPOSITE IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT, IKEJA,
LAGOS.
TEL: 08054353087, 08033255591.
raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk

Please note that our email is very active to you in this regard, please us it to get instant reply on your future enquiry.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat to Rent At Agege Estate For 700k For 2years / 1 Plot Of Land Located Inside Ajao Estate / Lease:serviced 3 And 2 Bedroom Flats, Terrace At Chevy View Estate Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.