Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

What Are The Printing Process? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Are The Printing Process? (1197 Views)

Learning Printing Process From Scratch To Finishing - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Printing Process? by reyin(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
Gestener or Cord Printing These happen the be the name of rather the available big printing machines I happen to hear. Pretty much good, there are available, though in this digital age more better big printing machine are available and coming into 9ja.

The big question rather is, what are the printing process to this available big printer the likes of Gestener and Cord?

this question comes as a result of the experience I had. I made a design to be printed but on meeting this printer, a guy i happen to know, he gave me a hell of list of procedure and high price fixing , also couple with the fact that this guy was also trying to purchase one of his printing accessories.

the fact still remains that I don't know what it takes as well as the procedures and items to be purchase.

the only thing I know is:

1. Design
2. Copying to the printer
3. Specifying the paper to be used.

what then could be done,

I'm much hopeful for the procedure, the items price
Re: What Are The Printing Process? by sizzlers(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Design, Seperation(digital or Analog), plating, dommy( if it happens to be brochure or magazine), Lithographing, filming, then to printer 4 mass production
Re: What Are The Printing Process? by reyin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
tx, plz kindly send me a kind of pricing for this process after design,  say complete colour design! using the analag or digital, though i am told digital price is high

I appreciate your kind concern
Re: What Are The Printing Process? by sizzlers(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2011
PRICE VARIES DEPENDING ON THE AREA WHERE U RESIDES
IF U RESIDES IN LAGOS: CHEAP, IN PH: NOT TOO HIGH, IN THE EAST: MIGHT BE VERY EXORBITANT
Re: What Are The Printing Process? by Marlin3(f): 6:43am On Mar 17, 2011
Printing of papers is simply easy. Just plug your printer in to the computer and automated process starts, That guides you through out and make printing easy for you!

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Painting In Progress / Graphics / My Pencil Drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.