Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Are The Famous Job Profiles In Real Estate Jobs? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Famous Job Profiles In Real Estate Jobs? (172 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In Real Estate Firm / How To Make 500k Monthly In Real Estate With Zero Capital . Guaranteed . / Urgent Required Vacant Position And Job Profiles For Ghana Deep Water Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Famous Job Profiles In Real Estate Jobs? by williamsonsnina: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
I am trying to make my career in Real estate industry and i am not aware about the job profiles in this industry. So please help me about it.
Re: What Are The Famous Job Profiles In Real Estate Jobs? by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
I'm a real estate Entrepreneur. Some job profiles includes but not limited to

Estate valuers and surveyors,(those who tells you the values of any property you want to buy. E.g. Hide Taiwo and Co. Osas and Oseji ..etc)

Estate developers. Those who builds and sells houses and lands(landwey, revolution plus, Adron homes, Castling and Castling Ltd etc)

Real estate consultants. (Those who gives professional advise on where to buy and also help other real estate companies sell their products. E.g BRG, ABN, Medorf external solutions etc)

Realtors. (The marketers of real Estate companies etc)

Real estate agents. Those you meet when renting a house or office etc. There are surveyors .. property lawyers .. architects . Civil engineers. Etc

These are the much I can recall on the spot. Maybe further research would help you know more. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Naija Youtube Sub For Sub / Be Your Own Boss @ Chymall E-commerce Business. / Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.