Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,416 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys (599 Views)

Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Meet CSP Gana: All You Need To Know About SARS New Boss In Lagos / Police Release Channels For Complaints About SARS Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by nellaz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
This whole protest of a thing is just for yahoo Boys I swear down and many people that are protesting with them like the feminine one's don't know what's yahoo plus, it involves human blood or destiny to make a client pay the billing, the more they look the less they see because they have been blinded by the change they give to them, Sars on the other hand have erred to the level of sarcasm in the police force they totally deviated from their primary purpose I have seen this coming before time Sars should be reformed or whatever, dear young teenagers and young adult females be guided so that the formal won't be your blood
Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by Kamdil: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Stop making mockery of your low intelligence. The protest is about ending the criminal unit called SARS ,who are authorised criminals.

They were created to combat armed robbery and not yahoo boys, they left their primary assignment and started chasing every young flashy guys to rob,extort, and kill them under the guise of fighting yahoo.

Let efcc do that,and #endsars#. They have outlived their purpose.

Is sleek a yahoo boy? The footballer, chima ikunado,ifeoma abugu, amongst many?

2 Likes

Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by judgementyard(m): 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kamdil:
Stop making mockery of your low intelligence. The protest is about ending the criminal unit called SARS ,who are authorised criminals.

They were created to combat armed robbery and not yahoo boys, they left their primary assignment and started chasing every young flashy guys to rob,extort, and kill them under the guise of fighting yahoo.

Let efcc do that,and #endsars#. They have outlived their purpose.

Is sleek a yahoo boy? The footballer, chima ikunado,ifeoma abugu, amongst many?

The guy above me said my mind.

1 Like

Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by gonkin(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
judgementyard:

The guy above me said my mind.

Im curious cuz most yahoo boys are not usually armed let efcc deal with them cuz the method of efcc is they seize your property. If efcc was really serious, half the guys if not all in my zone would definitely be found guilty cuz them plenty.

1 Like

Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by nellaz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2020
Sarz on the other hand was combating the ritual part
Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by joyandfaith: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
nellaz:
This whole protest of a thing is just for yahoo Boys I swear down and many people that are protesting with them like the feminine one's don't know what's yahoo plus, it involves human blood or destiny to make a client pay the billing, the more they look the less they see because they have been blinded by the change they give to them, Sars on the other hand have erred to the level of sarcasm in the police force they totally deviated from their primary purpose I have seen this coming before time Sars should be reformed or whatever, dear young teenagers and young adult females be guided so that the formal won't be your blood

How Yahoo guys have sars charged to court ? Efcc should be empowered to have presence in every LG to fight cyber criminals
Re: The End Sars Protest Some True Facts About Sars And Yahoo Boys by SamuelTurner(m): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2020
nellaz:
am sorry but you are mad bro... no pun

I can't still imagine people like you are in Nigeria, you need a loan from brain bank. kazeem tiamiyu aka kaka, the remo start footballer that was killed, the guy na yahoo? soro soke werey. kolade wey dey watch ball jeje na yahoo? I no hear you ooo, ko soro soke. for Ibadan, no be say dem say; SARS don arrest pikin for im mama side, the only crime he committed was having dread lock, they took him to agodi with many others, iya oni'ya was crying, begging them to collect 50k, dem no gree. they told her that she should give them 90k before they will release her child.

Oga before you post, first type am, read am aloud make person wey dey the next room dey hear you, if them ask you watin happen, tell them say you wan know maybe the thing you wan post make sense or not.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Military Man Begs Looters To Stop Their Actions At Nysc Abuja Camp / Man Plucks The Eyes Of His Late Brother For Money Ritual / Anambra State Schools January Resumption Date 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.