Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) (374 Views)

See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) / President Of Turkey Erdoğan Slaps A Child For Refusing To Kiss His Hand / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Trump tosses Covid masks and offers to KISS Florida rally crowd in campaign return after doc says he’s ‘not infectious’

The president returned to the campaign trail hours after the White House announced he was "not infectious" after testing negative for COVID-19 for "consecutive days."

Speaking at a Sanford airport in Orlando, the maskless president called the coronavirus pandemic a "lovefest" and declared he was newly "immune."

He also said he felt "so powerful" - at a time when he looks to prove he's healthy and energetic following his coronavirus hospitalization.

And the president drew laughs when he offered to give a "big fat kiss" to "the guys and the beautiful women" in the audience to prove his health and thank them for their support.

"I have such respect for the people in this country the way they've handled it, it's been an incredible lovefest together," he told the thousands gathered.

"That's really what it's been.

"And sympathies from all of us to those people whose family members have died... I've lost friends, I've lost friends."

Many election experts believe Florida is a must-win state for Trump, who - before coming down with the virus - saw his poll numbers in battleground states and nationwide damaged by his performance in the first debate.

Monday's news of the president’s COVID-19 test results comes days after the White House failed to provide any update on Trump’s health status after testing positive for Covid-19 11 days ago.

Ahead of the president's first in-person rally since contracting the disease, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted out an update from the president's physician Dr Sean Conley.

The letter stated the president has “tested NEGATIVE, on consecutive days, using the Abiott BinaxNOW antigen card," Dr Conley wrote

“It is important to note this test was not used in isolation for the determination of the President’s current negative statue.

“Repeatedly negative antigen tests, taken in context with additional clinical and laboratory data, including viral load, subgenomic RNA, and PCR cycle threshold measurement, as well as ongoing assessment of viral culture data, all indicate a lack of detectable viral replication.

“This comprehensive data, in concert with the CDC’s guidelines for removal of transmission-based precautions, have informed our medical teams assessments that the President is not infectious to other,” Dr. Conley added.

Once in Florida, which Trump declared his "home state," the president picked up where he'd left off – slamming his opponent "Sleepy" Joe Biden on issues ranging from police funding to his ties to foreign powers.

With his voice initially sounding hoarse, Trump also claimed he has fully recovered from the coronavirus and is therefore immune – despite there being no conclusive evidence to back such claims.

Trump said: "I feel so powerful. I'll kiss everyone in that audience. I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women. Just give you a big fat kiss."

Having announced on Friday, October 2, that he had contracted the novel coronavirus, Trump said he would take the medicines he has been given and will make them available to the American people.

"We are going to take whatever the hell they gave me," Trump said, and "distribute it around the hospitals."

He went on to praise his role in tackling the pandemic.

“Under my leadership, we’re delivering a safe vaccine and a rapid recovery like no one can even believe,” Trump said.

“If you look at our upward path, no country in the world has recovered the way we have recovered.”

In the crowd, hundreds of "U.S.A."-chanting supporters watched the president, with few wearing face coverings or practicing social distancing.

The president also returned to a recurring theme in his bid for reelection over recent months: the peaceful transition of power, were he to lose on November 3.

Trump made fun of such questions about the topic, again falsely claiming that President Barack Obama had spied on his 2016 and stating, "We'll take care of it after the election."

He also made it clear he believes it is important he is now back on the trail.

"When you're the president you can't lock yourself in a basement and say 'I'm not going to bother with the world,'" Trump said.

"It's risky," he continued. "But you gotta get out."

When he was done, with his new exit song, The Village People’s 'YMCA' blaring over the loudspeakers, the president did what has become his trademark dance, pumping his fists in time to the beat as the crowd roared.

After the event, Trump tweeted: "Great Florida Rally tonight. Big crowd, lot of enthusiasm (you win races with enthusiasm). Just got back. Tomorrow night it’s off to Pennsylvania and another BIG crowd. We are winning. Economy is starting to boom. Good timing!!!"
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12914092/trump-hosts-maskless-rally-after-negative-covid-test/

1 Like

Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
Trump till Jesus come... Correct grin grin grin The gods agree

Buhari till Mohammed come..... Yeeee see slap left right.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by thaoriginator: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man get juju sha..
No b the same person CNN and co. de paint bad for how many years b this?
nain de gather crowd for rally?
Real Americans still love this man
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 2:35am On Oct 14, 2020
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump!
I Just Love this Man..

The Greatest American President in Modern times..

Despite all the Propagandas, the Love for this Man is Extraordinary

This is a Serious Upper cut Punch to the Leftist Media wing..

This Man Keeps Giving it to them Back to Back....

Most Important

1Corithians 15:51-52

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Like I have always said, this Could be the Lady Trump the Bible talked about..

Everything around us today points towards that!

In all you Do, Get Prepared! Be Rapture Ready!!
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by Juliusmomoh: 6:03am On Oct 14, 2020
When the lord is your backbone, even those who talk trash against u will rejoice with u ...
Trump all the way !!!!
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by Juliusmomoh: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Cozbymaster97:
This man get juju sha.. No b the same person CNN and co. de paint bad for how many years b this? nain de gather crowd for rally? Real Americans still love this man
It is the lord doing... Not juju
Re: Trump Tosses Masks, Says He Is Immune & Offers To Kiss Florida Rally Crowd (Pix) by rottennaija(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
When the lord is your backbone, even those who talk trash against u will rejoice with u ...
Trump all the way !!!!
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump!
I Just Love this Man..

The Greatest American President in Modern times..

Despite all the Propagandas, the Love for this Man is Extraordinary

This is a Serious Upper cut Punch to the Leftist Media wing..

This Man Keeps Giving it to them Back to Back....

Most Important

1Corithians 15:51-52

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Like I have always said, this Could be the Lady Trump the Bible talked about..

Everything around us today points towards that!

In all you Do, Get Prepared! Be Rapture Ready!!
Cozbymaster97:
This man get juju sha..
No b the same person CNN and co. de paint bad for how many years b this?
nain de gather crowd for rally?
Real Americans still love this man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gambling Sites Delay Payouts In Case Trump Retains Power / Time Will Tell’: US President Trump Hints At Departure / Trump Finally Allows Power Transition To Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.