Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,027 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. (2224 Views)

My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Would A Girl Keep Her Nudes In Her Phone? - Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 12:10am On Oct 14, 2020
men are beasts, men are monsters. how many times do you hear this when a case of domestic violence is reported in the media? every time.

it's difficult sometimes being a man, I have known but now I have unlocked a new level. Not because it's that hard but because "nobody believes a man easily without very concrete proof(s)". even with hard solid evidence people still believe the abuser.

the bitter truth is this "a man is guilty until proven beyond and beyond and beyond every reasonable doubt and excuse that he is innocent, even before then some people want him jobless, homeless, broke and imprisoned".

while for a woman "she is innocent until very strong proof can say otherwise, then excuses like leniency, stress, mental disorder and all sorts can be made for her, for a pardon"

So I had a little argument with my babe. she gets physical, she blocks my way, speaks rudely to me, encroach on my space, pulls my shirt( it tears a little), my hair, slaps me all over Iike uncountable times all at ones.

I get she is angry but this is physical and emotional assault, she is an adult she should know, right?

her slaps especially really hurts me. my skin is stained red. but I manage to keep my cool. I'm no Lil frosh. I tricked her and managed to run outside to calm the atmosphere, she chases me but I outrun her. she can't keep up, so she goes back in.

come to think of it, I ran out of my own apartment, that I pay for? wow (it's a first experience for me)

I take 3 hours to go back. I believed by then at least she would be calmer and we can relate like civil adults do.

I get back and she is smiling. not the cute smile of hers o. I know something is up, I looked briefly around the apartment and everything looks normal. so I go back to the room where she is, trying to resolve our differences, that's when she drops the bomb. she tells me she poured water in all my electronics while I was away, she says it without remorse with a smile. I was taken aback. could it be true. I didn't wait for her to finish, e be like say this girl they craze? . I rushed into the living room. I switch on the led TV, Omo my tV didn't on o. my sound system too, ps3 wey I still dey manage no onetc nothing on.

God I couldn't describe the feeling, everywhere was suddenly hot, I was boiling. you know say this little witch follow me for back they laugh. mehn for the first time in my life I knew what it felt like to what to kill a person, cause in my head she was dead.

while I was still processing the shock and boiling, this little witch now made matters worse. my lappy way I get stuffs on, way I put for wardrobe this girl get mind put am for inside water. my heart first cut, I swear my eye red o and at the same time I won cry.

she come dey shout say make I do my worst, say make I kill am (person I never touch). that talk just they ring for my head, I no even understand how my head they do me that time, e just heavy. na my neighbor save me I swear. he heard all the noise from her the first time when I left and when I can back he heard her voice again. He just came around to be sure everything was fine. God bless that nigga.

naso he drag me out o, this witch still they follow us they shout make I do my worst.

any ways that was 2 days back.
I done they repair those I can afford to repair now small small and she is gone after much noise.

I pray never to see such a witch again.
cause of her I had to read about domestic violence again because I for kill person that day. It was while I was reading that I saw that 70% of WOMEN ARE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INSTIGATORS OR INITIATORS (they start the violent fight but they are the ones who usually suffer injuries) while men only initiate 30% of the time.

Information from that site shows that in relationships where both partners shows violent attribute, it is the women who will most likely be violent again in future relationships compared to the men and that men’s violent attributes are usually a one-time episode and not repeated in future relationships.

you can check our the website yourself https://www.coastallegalcenter.com/men-women-common-instigator-domestic-violence-cases/

please as we raise awareness for domestic violence against women and men, let's not overlook the fuel behind it -domestic violence initiators whether men or women. it may be your turn tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Djex614: 1:00am On Oct 14, 2020
angry angry bro you'd have arrested that lady. angry she,s lawfully a criminal

4 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by southernbelle(f): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2020
Never ever allow that woman back into your life please.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 14, 2020
That girl is a Jezebel
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Djex614:
angry angry bro you'd have arrested that lady. angry she,s lawfully a criminal

I would have but considering the fact I was saved from doing to her what I had in mind, I just used those damaged electronics to do thanks giving. karma will pay her in her own coin I believe.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Angelacruz: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Some girls sha...that is wickedness

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Petyprincess(f): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Chai me sef fear my gender grin

Na mouth we get, if you give am one slap now she fit die grin thank God for your friend.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by MrLucifer: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
You should have done something equally terrible either to her or on her. She had a choice to act the way she did and you have a choice to react in whatever way you like.

Instead You simply let her go scot free, to go and terrorise the next innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by chinchonglee(m): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
U be man oo...
Something abt my crazy is that it can cause fatal damage nt minding the gender of the person.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by davidhobo: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
I can relate.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
MrLucifer:
You should have done something equally terrible either to her or on her. She had a choice to act the way she did and you have a choice to react in whatever way you like.

Instead You simply let her go scot free, to go and terrorise the next innocent man.

I wanted to, but like your moniker Lucifer aka Satan- get behind me.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinchonglee:
U be man oo...
Something abt my crazy is that it can cause fatal damage nt minding the gender of the person.

thanks bro. na God win.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
davidhobo:
I can relate.
please care to share?
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Chai me sef fear my gender grin

Na mouth we get, if you give am one slap now she fit die grin thank God for your friend.

everybody has a monster in them. just look at the youths protesting #EndSARS.

I just pray mine will never reawaken again... affliction must never rise a second time.

now I fear who no fear your gender. Twale!!!
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Doortun(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
needanswer:

everybody has a monster in them. just look at the youths protesting #EndSARS.

I just pray mine will never reawaken again... affliction must never rise a second time.

now I fear who no fear your gender. Twale!!!

In some countries she could get you jail on false domestic violence accusations. Society has underestimated the havoc women can wreck and few people know.

It has happened to me two different times and these women are not even remotely close to what you'd call "baddies".

Most DV allegations on Instagram we see are BS and we only know 2% of the story. I don't condone battery, you will all be shocked by backstories leading to battered face.

Redpill your mind and things would start making sense.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
what stops you from arresting her,you are the real simp Nairaland men talked about,thats if all these are true,we've not heard anything from her,so I can't condemn her,thou shall not judge
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
Doortun:

In some countries she could get you jail on false domestic violence accusations. Society has underestimated the havoc women can wreck and few people know.

It has happened to me two different times and these women are not even remotely close to what you'd call "baddies".

Most DV allegations on Instagram we see are BS and we only know 2% of the story. I don't condone battery, you will all be shocked by backstories leading to battered face.

Redpill your mind and things would start making sense.

what you said has truth in it. sorry for your own sad experience. I think the other gender know how dangerous at inciting domestic violence they are behind close door and some even physical assault.

now I know it takes great strength not to go over board when you have been intentionally and ruthlessly pushed to the wall.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
what stops you from arresting her,you are the real simp Nairaland men talked about,thats if all these are true,we've not heard anything from her,so I can't condemn her,thou shall not judge

I'm not going to get drawn into your verbal insult game or whatever that remark is for.

I like to live my life MORE DRAMA FREE. walking away blood guilt free is my GREATEST WIN. As for her karma will pay her in her own coin.

is there ever any good reason to go off crazy and damage properties? well maybe you know something I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol...
Anyone that tries such with me either male or female.. I definitely would draw a tattoo for the person with a soldering iron..
Wallahi...

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by BlueAir: 5:53am On Oct 15, 2020
angry Can't believe I just read this craap and "win" from a man's mouth. undecided a woman I'll lock in my toilet for 3 good days and starve the hell out of.. she's free to go report anywhere. I'll only deny.. angry my bitchh ex is still regretting her outbursts and show of idiocy till today

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Meekha(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2020
I'll try and keep my cool as a man (that's if I can).

But the relationship ends with immediate effect!

I don't want to be the first murderer ever recorded in my lineage...
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by mosdii(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2020
You acted like a real gentleman but as for me, I don't have that kind of gentleness and I'm not a gentleman.

What an horrible experience.... you have learnt your lessons now.
Don't give room for such nonsense to repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Raydans: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2020
If i was in your shoes i will act differently. You could have avoided all the damages if you have acted on the spot.

I can't open my eyes and watch someone inflict physical pains and injuries on my body without taking the best cover all because I want to be called a gentleman.

The best cover in this case is for you to shield yourself and throw her outside and lock your doors. She can start fighting the walls from outside if she wants. If rain and sun beat her head well she will calm down.

Now you just suffered physical assault and loss of properties

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by shaybebaby(f): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2020
needanswer:

I'm not going to get drawn into your verbal insult game or whatever that remark is for.

I like to live my life MORE DRAMA FREE. walking away blood guilt free is my GREATEST WIN. As for her karma will pay her in her own coin.

is there ever any good reason to go off crazy and damage properties? well maybe you know something I don't know.

Brilliant answer to a senseless comment.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
shaybebaby:

Brilliant answer to a senseless comment.

this made me smile smiley, thank you

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by needanswer: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Raydans:
If i was in your shoes i will act differently. You could have avoided all the damages if you have acted on the spot.

I can't open my eyes and watch someone inflict physical pains and injuries on my body without taking the best cover all because I want to be called a gentleman.

The best cover in this case is for you to shield yourself and throw her outside and lock your doors. She can start fighting the walls from outside if she wants. If rain and sun beat her head well she will calm down.

Now you just suffered physical assault and loss of properties

painfully you are right, I didn't see it from that perspective then but now you have pointed it, I have taken note of it. Thanks.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Hell of a crazy bitch you had a fling with there man!

I hope you don't make the such error again.

That bitch some weirdo.
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by crackhaus: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
So I had a little argument with my babe.

She gets physical, she blocks my way, speaks rudely to me, encroach on my space, pulls my shirt (it tears a little), my hair, slaps me all over Iike uncountable times all at ones.

– Her slaps especially really hurts me. my skin is stained red. but I manage to keep my cool. I'm no Lil frosh. I tricked her and managed to run outside to calm the atmosphere, she chases me but I outrun her. she can't keep up, so she goes back in.

– Come to think of it, I ran out of my own apartment, that I pay for? wow (it's a first experience for me)

– She tells me she poured water in all my electronics while I was away, she says it without remorse with a smile.

– My lappy way I get stuffs on, way I put for wardrobe this girl get mind put am for inside water. my heart first cut, I swear my eye red o and at the same time I won cry.

I suppose the purpose of this thread was to make you appear like someone with a good level of self-control, yes?

Well, I will disappoint you... not because I want to talk down on you, but because I need to draw your attention to your very obvious cognitive dissonance.

What you have successfully proven here is that you are someone who can be taken for a ride, someone who can be exploited... And for the fact that you have somehow convinced yourself that you're a gentleman, makes you quite unable to see/observe it about yourself.

I have a good feeling that apart from this girl in the story, you are also surrounded by people who you seem to always let get away with disrespecting you – maybe your siblings, colleagues, friends, or neighbours.

My point here is, DON'T KID YOURSELF...
It is not self-control or maturity when you let people take a ride on you, it is a lack of worth... you simply don't value yourself enough.

I'm not going to say you should have hit her back, drew some blood, or help her lose some teeth... Fück no.
But you see, you should have made her pay for those damages in any way possible.

Besides, the fact that she even had the guts to do all of that destruction in the first place already tells me a lot about your kind of person and the type of relationship you have with her.
I understand that you are who you are, and everyone can't be a hard-nut BUT damnit develop some self-respect mahn...

The last time anything close to this happened to me in a relationship I was in (some time ago), we were not really fighting... just having one of those arguments that resulted in some pillow-throwing.
Then she mistakenly, I mean MISTAKENLY cracked the screen of my tablet PC.. and oh dear, she spent the rest of that day trying to make up for that blunder.

There are some things you shouldn't just tolerate, it's not about being calm or gentle... It's just common sense.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:

Yo bitch!

You never cease to wow me with your dumbness
Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Yo bitch!
You never cease to wow me with your dumbness
words from a gamma simp,mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by PinkPill(f): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
She's toxic.
Next time, look for someone responsible. You were attracted to her for the wrong reasons.

Don't go for just looks. Find someone that would give you Peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Experience -true Story About A Near Case Of Domestic Violence. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
needanswer:
men are beasts, men are monsters. how many times do you hear this when a case of domestic violence is reported in the media? every time.

it's difficult sometimes being a man, I have known but now I have unlocked a new level. Not because it's that hard but because "nobody believes a man easily without very concrete proof(s)". even with hard solid evidence people still believe the abuser.

the bitter truth is this "a man is guilty until proven beyond and beyond and beyond every reasonable doubt and excuse that he is innocent, even before then some people want him jobless, homeless, broke and imprisoned".

while for a woman "she is innocent until very strong proof can say otherwise, then excuses like leniency, stress, mental disorder and all sorts can be made for her, for a pardon"

So I had a little argument with my babe. she gets physical, she blocks my way, speaks rudely to me, encroach on my space, pulls my shirt( it tears a little), my hair, slaps me all over Iike uncountable times all at ones.

I get she is angry but this is physical and emotional assault, she is an adult she should know, right?

her slaps especially really hurts me. my skin is stained red. but I manage to keep my cool. I'm no Lil frosh. I tricked her and managed to run outside to calm the atmosphere, she chases me but I outrun her. she can't keep up, so she goes back in.

come to think of it, I ran out of my own apartment, that I pay for? wow (it's a first experience for me)

I take 3 hours to go back. I believed by then at least she would be calmer and we can relate like civil adults do.

I get back and she is smiling. not the cute smile of hers o. I know something is up, I looked briefly around the apartment and everything looks normal. so I go back to the room where she is, trying to resolve our differences, that's when she drops the bomb. she tells me she poured water in all my electronics while I was away, she says it without remorse with a smile. I was taken aback. could it be true. I didn't wait for her to finish, e be like say this girl they craze? . I rushed into the living room. I switch on the led TV, Omo my tV didn't on o. my sound system too, ps3 wey I still dey manage no onetc nothing on.

God I couldn't describe the feeling, everywhere was suddenly hot, I was boiling. you know say this little witch follow me for back they laugh. mehn for the first time in my life I knew what it felt like to what to kill a person, cause in my head she was dead.

while I was still processing the shock and boiling, this little witch now made matters worse. my lappy way I get stuffs on, way I put for wardrobe this girl get mind put am for inside water. my heart first cut, I swear my eye red o and at the same time I won cry.

she come dey shout say make I do my worst, say make I kill am (person I never touch). that talk just they ring for my head, I no even understand how my head they do me that time, e just heavy. na my neighbor save me I swear. he heard all the noise from her the first time when I left and when I can back he heard her voice again. He just came around to be sure everything was fine. God bless that nigga.

naso he drag me out o, this witch still they follow us they shout make I do my worst.

any ways that was 2 days back.
I done they repair those I can afford to repair now small small and she is gone after much noise.

I pray never to see such a witch again.
cause of her I had to read about domestic violence again because I for kill person that day. It was while I was reading that I saw that 70% of WOMEN ARE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INSTIGATORS OR INITIATORS (they start the violent fight but they are the ones who usually suffer injuries) while men only initiate 30% of the time.

Information from that site shows that in relationships where both partners shows violent attribute, it is the women who will most likely be violent again in future relationships compared to the men and that men’s violent attributes are usually a one-time episode and not repeated in future relationships.

you can check our the website yourself https://www.coastallegalcenter.com/men-women-common-instigator-domestic-violence-cases/

please as we raise awareness for domestic violence against women and men, let's not overlook the fuel behind it -domestic violence initiators whether men or women. it may be your turn tomorrow.

I can't hit a woman unless it's a kinky play but if It was my Nintendo switch and Acer predator worth 2k, only God can save me from what will happen....... But hold up just making sure did you cheat

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Prefer Her Friend Than Me. / My Fiancé Prefers My First Name As Surname For Our Children. / She Told Me Her Story, Now I Think I Am Falling In Love Out Of Pity— Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.