Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Assignment To Solve. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assignment To Solve. (603 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Solve This For Me. Please !!!! / Please I Need Someone To Solve This Sta203 Assignment / EDS Assignment For CU Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assignment To Solve. by kpokpobita: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2011
Please i was given assignment in school,   though i have search for it i could not   fine   the answer somebody should help  in   this predicament.
Topic: Discuss Business Administration   Area Of Specialization To A Novice.
Re: Assignment To Solve. by dani1luv: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2011
Search on it for Google , Google Nigeria OR Encyclopedia
Re: Assignment To Solve. by fa2cee: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2011
Hi,
I can help you to solve any assignment OK.
call 07027828329
Re: Assignment To Solve. by dani1luv: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
^^Scammer
Re: Assignment To Solve. by fa2cee: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2011
See guy(dani 1 luv) you don't call one a scammer OK do you know were my source of information is coming from or have you given me a try and i F-ed-up? so if you fill you wont sale your information that is left for you OK. for me am out to make money mumu like you good Samaritan.
Re: Assignment To Solve. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
fa2cee:

See guy(dani 1 luv) you don't call one a scammer OK do you know were my source of information is coming from or have you given me a try and i F-ed-up? so if you fill you wont sale your information that is left for you OK. for me am out to make money mumu like you good Samaritan.

With this English, you can't even scam one toad.

(1) (Reply)

Oou Agric Economics Student / Assistance For Any Project/research Work In Geoscience Disciplines / Aaua Let Talk Before Going Back To Skul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.