Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,661 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

How To Create An Ecommerce Website (2020 FREE) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create An Ecommerce Website (2020 FREE) (422 Views)

10 Best Responsive Blogger Templates 2020 - Free & Premium / Free Blogger Templates 2020 - Free Blogger Template - Free Version Template 2020 / Free Premium Blogger Templates 2020 Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Ecommerce Website (2020 FREE) by Emmanuel0698: 2:36am On Oct 14, 2020
how to create an ecommerce website FREE Tutorial, this Blog post will guide you on how toto create an ecommerce website. this tutorial are for those that want to have an online store and bring their businesses live in the digital world. Have this tutorial you will be able to set your own online store fast and easy for free. Check website DEMO HERE : https://teewanybeads.com.ng

Hi welcome to this Tutorial post. i will be recommending and also teaching you on how to create an ecommerce website. Please read to the end.

THEME NAME THAT WILL BE USED?
Woodmart WordPress theme. you can get it directly from themeforest here or get here https://get99tool.com.ng/downloads/woodmart-responsive-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-v5-1-0/ for a Coffee low fee 50% off.

BEFORE YOU GET ANY THEME WHAT YOU MUST KNOW?

You should know that some premium free theme has Virus in them that can break your website, so it is not advisable to download Premium for free so i recommend this website get99tool.com.ng if you can’t afford the price on themeforest the get99tool.com.ng website has virus free theme and plugin 100% safe free update for live.

1. Getting Started
In this first section of how to create an ecommerce website using WOODMART theme, we will go through the essential steps required to start building your website with the WOODMART theme to have a wonder Ecommerce website for your online business. We will explain how to install the theme, import the included demo content, as well as how to update the theme. At the end of this Tutorial you will you will be able to build an ecommerce website you can check site demo here. Lets get started now.

Requirements & WordPress set up

You need to have a WordPress installation on your web-site to use our theme.

Note: if you want to install dummy content from Woodmart theme, we highly recommend installing it on a fresh WordPress without any data.

General steps to install WordPress CMS to your site

Download the latest WordPress version from https://wordpress.org/download/
Upload zip file to your web-site root folder and unzip
Create database (using your hosting panel)
Set up wordpress. Detailed instructions
Here the list of useful links to install WordPress CMS

How to install WordPress
Installation Process
Theme Installation
There are two ways to upload any theme into WordPress site: Admin panel and FTP. The most recommended way is uploading via Admin panel, however, sometimes there may be size limitation for files uploaded that is why this manual provides both ways:

Upload Theme through WordPress Admin panel

Way 1: install the theme through the WordPress Dashboard:

Locate woodmart.zip file and sign into your WordPress Dashboard (e.g., ). Go to Appearance > Themes > Add New > Upload, and select the file, click “Install Now“. Once the theme is uploaded you will need to activate it in Appearance > Themes.

Sign in to your admin panel in yourdomain.com/wp-admin
Navigate to Appearance > Themes > Add New -> Upload theme
Choose woodmart.zip file
Wait while the theme is uploading, install and activate it.

I can't explain everything here so please read my blog post for full lesson below

NOTE: This project is worth thousand of Naira when working for clients but i'm giving it out for free
https://get99tool.com.ng/how-to-create-an-ecommerce-website-2020-free/

I recommend GET99TOOL.COM.NG for best place for theme and plugins downloads

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Purchase Twitter Blue Tick As A Nigerian User? / Video Editor (short Form And Long Form) / Get A Blog Website For Just #12,000 From Kingsley Konsult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.