Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,865 members, 7,972,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:05 AM

Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! (246 Views)

I'm Exposing It! This Is The Secret I Used. [Picture] / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! by Sintame: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2020
Lots of us don't consider yourselves to be teachers. But, if we look deeply, we would find that we teach several times a day! From showing our siblings how to do X, or our friends how to use Y, and even strangers to get to Z! Teaching is amongst the most primal and natural things in the world - we even taught before we could talk! YET, we are afraid to identify as teachers. Whether you teach painting, programming, calligraphy or marketing, no matter if your medium is blog posts, IG, Snapchat, Youtube videos or interpretative dance — if people learn from you, you are a teacher.

So, why is that important you may ask? Well, did you know that since COVID started, more and more people are flocking online to learn new skills? And people who are willing to teach any skill online are making millions - infact, they even make money while they sleep, as they only need to create the teaching materials once and students just keep buying and using the same materials!

No need for long story, if you are eager to get started here is something I put together to help with that: -> LINK

(Here is the link again: https://gidicoach.com/class/1592790164921x529360758471131140)

You can follow the steps to create your own course, then publish the course on GidiCoach.

Feel free to comment below, if you have any questions!
Re: Money-making Secret I Wish I Knew in January!!!! by Sintame: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Sintame:
Lots of us don't consider yourselves to be teachers. But, if we look deeply, we would find that we teach several times a day! From showing our siblings how to do X, or our friends how to use Y, and even strangers to get to Z! Teaching is amongst the most primal and natural things in the world - we even taught before we could talk! YET, we are afraid to identify as teachers. Whether you teach painting, programming, calligraphy or marketing, no matter if your medium is blog posts, IG, Snapchat, Youtube videos or interpretative dance — if people learn from you, you are a teacher.

So, why is that important you may ask? Well, did you know that since COVID started, more and more people are flocking online to learn new skills? And people who are willing to teach any skill online are making millions - infact, they even make money while they sleep, as they only need to create the teaching materials once and students just keep buying and using the same materials!

No need for long story, if you are eager to get started here is something I put together to help with that: -> LINK

(Here is the link again: https://gidicoach.com/class/1592790164921x529360758471131140)

You can follow the steps to create your own course, then publish the course on GidiCoach.

Feel free to comment below, if you have any questions!

Would also love to get some feedback on what can be improved in the content of the link. Let me know! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Video : " There Must Be Mass Action, People Must Hit The Streets" Amaechi Foret / Four Policemen Killed, Many Injured In Anambra Violent Protests / MIDDLE EAST AFRICA ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT FORUM (MEAEAIF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.