Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Shock And Awe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock And Awe (188 Views)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shock And Awe by Niseed(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2020
isn't it odd that no one in the government/presidency has expressed "shock" at the ongoing protests?

The usual headlines have been used and reused over and over again to feign interest, a clear sign that they can't bothered to express genuine concern over the predicament of the average Nigerian and keep rehashing "shock", "palliatives ( I get irritated whenever I hear this word)" etc

I strongly urge everyone to take this opportunity and use the momentum being built up to hold all elected officials accountable in your local communities (non violently but with a firm voice).

your LCDA chairmen, councillors, house of assembly, house of reps most especially, surely we deserve more than a few packs of noodles, recharge cards and a few thousand naira to mortgage your future away? This is the turning point, the world is watching and we will be doing ourselves a great disservice if the youths don't grab the bull by the horn.

Do not ask for handouts, demand for accountability, demand for just leadership and lets stop creating demigods.

(1) (Reply)

A Rural Medical Doctor Needs A Car For Easy Accessibility. / #endfear / Country Without Basic Agriculture Will Have Dangling Economy -- Nwafor Orizu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.